Vanessa vanessaebonygoddess1@gmail (old number 631-245-8911)

That being all said anyone have any ideas on sensual rubs?
After Amy Vanessa was a close 2nd but they were far and above anyone else. GiGi needs work on the sensual part and will work with her but just need a good rub without the coaching

Spoke to her recently. She lost all of her contacts and got a new phone. If you have her phone number just shoot her a text and tell her who you are. Number still the same. If you have her email, do the same. She'll only respond to you if she knows who you are. So you gotta give her some detail

Spoke to her recently. She lost all of her contacts and got a new phone. If you have her phone number just shoot her a text and tell her who you are. Number still the same. If you have her email, do the same. She'll only respond to you if she knows who you are. So you gotta give her some detail
Same here. She’s finally checking her emails lol and screening to remember who you are if you’ve met.

Sorry to ask, is this an updated number? Google the number and in the ads it shows 2 numbers. Also location is vague in ads, lists multiple towns. Not looking for exact address but the town can't do any harm. Thanks.

Sorry to ask, is this an updated number? Google the number and in the ads it shows 2 numbers. Also location is vague in ads, lists multiple towns. Not looking for exact address but the town can't do any harm. Thanks.
That's the number that Li631 reported almost two-and-a-half years ago. Whether it's still valid, I would think that spanks and bendherover74 should confirm that. Also, they should post her email addy. Why members aren't more forthcoming with details always puzzles me.

The phone number has changed a few times now. Will confirm when I speak with her. Last we knew it was a familiar place in Holbrook but may have changed too. This is all in the thread.

I’ve never had her email, so I’ve only tried texting. As i reported earlier, she is no longer at the Holbrook place. I’m still in the process of trying to reconnect with her, since she says she lost her contacts.

If you want to contact her you have to ise the email as far as I am aware vanessaebonygoddess1 AT gmail
Banacek also note... New number and location
631-245-8911

Haven't spoken or seen in a while but a good service with a hot woc
http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/vanessa-631-245-8911-new-number-new-location/72635962

Classy private Studio. Real photos & touch is super soft!!!
Organic unsenced oil , Tantra music & NURU Art Body Slide.
The oil , poured entirely onto the bodies.. Slip and slide motions creating an intoxicating and aphrodisiac effect.
Clean HOT towels & Reiki energy
You will be brought to the height of your imagination.

VANESSA 631-245-8911
Text or call
No F.S
Appt Only No block Calls
Poster's age: 24

• Location: Babylon, Huntington, kings park, Commack, Long Island

That's the number that Li631 reported almost two-and-a-half years ago. Whether it's still valid, I would think that spanks and bendherover74 should confirm that. Also, they should post her email addy. Why members aren't more forthcoming with details always puzzles me.
See last post the email was already in the thread

Nothing is withheld. Email is posted by Lickher69 and earlier in this thread. I had mentioned in my earlier post once a new contact and loc are confirmed, will share.
Sorry bud. I'm the impatient type. I had seen the Holbrook info but it was old. Figured she'd changed locations since then. Zero pressure. Just curious is all.

Sorry bud. I'm the impatient type. I had seen the Holbrook info but it was old. Figured she'd changed locations since then. Zero pressure. Just curious is all.
Me too! Lol I emailed her, she responded, verified in the email exchange that we had met before, she remembered and then while trying to set up time today, I’ve been waiting for her reply.