Vanessa vanessaebonygoddess1@gmail (old number 631-245-8911)

http://longisland.************/Body...dy-workreal-photos_vanessa-_call-now/57552155

Went to TOFTT with Cynthia who I had asked about to no response in ISO weeks ago no answer so I went this route and glad I did
Started texting on way home and gor intersection in Northport to call from... A little odd set up as you genuinely enter in the rear of the building through a parking lot owned by others so use the street.
Pitch black inside room which is nicely set up just inside the door (similar in a way to a certain 5 towns set up from yesteryear)
A very nice looking AA opens door in very sexy outfit daring to be ripped off. Asked to get comfortable on the table and she began (notice no donation asked or given yet).
She starts with a sensual yet firm rub that felt semi sensual semi legit to a point. Hit the right spots and worked on the knots.
About 10 minutes in she oils the back and her front and starts a slide... Yes a slide... Felt good just should be longer for an hour session. Hops off starts a st and really sensually playing. Wow it felt good.
Her body is awesome her ass is sensational (reminds me of Khandi).
After flip she started at my head and lowered her B's into my face and was very reactionary to it. Then She did the 69 with hand technique and presented herself to me so i rubbed (no insertion, no DATY although I asked she never answered and I didn't want to ruin the feeling if they weren't), she started off normal as I was playing with her button but then got soaked, i mean genuinely soaked. I so badly can't wait to return to dine. (I will be very clear on visit 2 before getting on table).
Popped a rope that may have hit the ceiling as it felt awesome and looked like a datk heaven.
Super sweet girl that appears new. The reason o say that is.... Virtually no clean up (1 dry paper towel and she excused herself). I had taken the hour (180, 1/2 is 120) and was in my car in 45 (felt short but had no way to tell time inside so that was disappointing)
She NEVER asked for donation, i left it on the dresser when she excused herself while i got dressed. She never came back in the room to get it either and never mentioned it to me.
Pros: Pretty, very nice relaxing conversations, body an 8/10
Cons: I get the idea it gets better with frequency, shorted time so take the 1/2, and the lack of clean up by her but there are paper towels in the room (no alcohol or water tho to ease the dry paper towel)
WILL return and see if it gets better, if not will still return for sensuality when Rima (fallen off map) isnt available.
Good luck gents

Also forgot to add
Photos are her or a VERY CLOSE resemblance
And there is also another provider that ises the space (NOT at same time as I only saw the 1 room) and yesterday I saw the others ad with same phone number.

Never thought of that Ricker but honestly can't answer... Room was very dark lit only by a single candle and the light from the phone playing the music. Room os on the small side so I would doubt it but either way her body type is exactly like pics and a cute to very cute face

If you did not go to the 2nd floor of a house. Then that picture was not of the place. Look at the ceiling line. Its on an angle. I know I know WTF am I looking at ceiling lines for.
Also the other pics in ad as well as another ad by her(or more likely an agency) are very different. Just sayin

Sorry for later response Steve as you are one of the few I respect because you give also
180 for the shortened hour believe the 1/2 was 120

LI631 you saw Cynthia? I've only seen girls named Vanessa, Nina or Katie mentioned in adds. Vanessa and Nina appear almost identical with slight hair color difference. I wonder how many girls are associated with this number.

If they're doing legitimate Nuru as they claim, they'd better have more than one paper towel to get yourself cleaned off. The only way to get that stuff off of you if it's applied the way it's supposed to be is in a shower and washed off with lots of water. Did you feel clean after wiping yourself with a dry paper towel when you left, LI631? The real deal sort of feels like the goo they smear on you when you have a sonogram or echocardiogram, but not just on that localized area - all over your body. It would take a case of paper towels to clean all that off.

Mord... I saw Vanessa. I also saw an ad out using same number for Cynthia and Vanessa had told me the number was used by whoever was in that day.
I've only seen ads for the two but have been tied up with work and haven't been back to repeat with Vanessa due largely to the fact is this spot is not local to me and requires alot of extra time there and back.

Based on Li631's review I paid her a visit and I must say that although Vanessa is a sweetheart and has nice skills it is in fact not a legitimate Nuru massage. That being said I have yet to find anyone on Long Island that is actually providing this service with the proper accoutrements, the most important being the authentic Nuru gel. As Mr. Joyboy correctly states the legit service does require a shower after. (an added touch is a shower before with the provider, which is always a nice warm-up). I had all of this in an experience in California last year including a vinyl covered bed for the ultimate full body slip and slide. Some of the adds for NYC providers claim to provide all this, but I have yet had the time to check it out.

Based on Li631's review I paid her a visit and I must say that although Vanessa is a sweetheart and has nice skills it is in fact not a legitimate Nuru massage. That being said I have yet to find anyone on Long Island that is actually providing this service with the proper accoutrements, the most important being the authentic Nuru gel...
I figured it was too good to be true, especially at that price. I used to see a girl in Coram (she's no longer in the business so don't ask) who did Nuru with the actual gel but, as you say, to do it right you need the infrastructure (soaking tub, vinyl mattress, shower room, etc.). Hers was on a bed with an old blanket. It got the job done, but it was nowhere near the full Nuru massage experience. That said, the slippery sliding of the water-based Nuru gel was really nice sensation, especially if the girl knows how to move herself around. Ting, a LI legend some years back in Hicksville, also did a slide, but it was with copious quantities of oil. That was an experience, too, that usually ended in her trademarked faux FS. A lot of AMPs with table showers used to do a soapy slide, but I haven't been to one of them in years. Besides, how many AMPs on the Island still even have table showers? Those were the days...

Let me reiterate that Vanessa is a very sensual masseuse, looks exactly like her pictures, and is a sweetheart. She does not answer her phone personally, but rather has a handler who has a Russian accent. She never told me she wasn't the provider so I expected to meet this Russian babe. I also have to assume the adds are conceived by this person.

Katie is a new girl sweet and very sensual good with Nuru and aroma oils.
I think she 's the one who helping other friends with booking and answering phone.
Will come back for more soon.