Vanessa vanessaebonygoddess1@gmail (old number 631-245-8911)

Sorry to hear your plans got changed. I thought maybe you were the reason for the trip. Hopefully they'll be back on track shortly.
Is this place on Sunrise? That whole stretch from Oakdale to Patchogue is a "no-go" zone for me, due to family and friend proximity. But every time I read "upstairs in Holbrook" I wonder if it's that place above the book/video store that I pass by every day.
Wiz... you have to find a way to get to her. C'mon maaaaan

Wiz... you have to find a way to get to her. C'mon maaaaan
She sounds great but there's just no way in hell I can do that location. That, and the two motels on the south side of Sunrise over there. I just won't even consider anyone over there. But if she moves to another spot, please let me know. I'm sure I'd love her.

Anyone see Vanessa as of late? She seems to have gone MIA. I only saw her once and was going to write a review upon my second visit ( for consistency purposes for my fellow hobbiests) but she's since not responded. She was very friendly and chatty after our time together a few weeks back and then suddenly vanished as we were setting up another time to meet.

Thanks! Good to hear that's all. Can you suggest how to get back in touch with her or ask her on our behalf with all do respect to her privacy how, for those who miss her? Lol

Thanks. I know where she is, I've met with her. Just cant reach her anymore due to the number change. I'm not one to just show up and start asking questions. How can we teach her to set an appt? Is she sharing her new number?

Caught up with her a few weeks ago. Such a delight. Awesome sensual massage. She's super flirty and fun. We laugh and tease like newly dating. Massage is good, lots or mirrors to see her perfect curves while she rubs you. Climbs on top and sticks her kitty and tits right over your head and teases you not to touch (kitty, boobs are avail). It's fun. Though I'd love to throw her on her back and pound her hard there's something so lady like about her that keeps me from trying and simply enjoys the moment. My go to for a gfe like nude massage. So fun.

That said, she's had to put her guard up a bit and had me through the ringer of Q&A to determine if she's met me before, which she had, and not someone who has given her a hard time.

Fellas you can't stalk and become emotionally invested in this game. It's a business and hobby. It's fun. When you start creaping people out it ruins it for all of us. The ladies included. They don't do this hoping to find their night in shining armor lol

I was a regular a few years ago and she absolutely did fs. It took me a bit. But eventually I we did daty, bbj and fs. I've posted about her on this thread in the past back in July. She's sexy as hell. I enjoyed my time with her.

I was a regular a few years ago and she absolutely did fs. It took me a bit. But eventually I we did daty, bbj and fs. I've posted about her on this thread in the past back in July. She's sexy as hell. I enjoyed my time with her.
At 1st was she like youre being a bad boy, then says no we cant do this then wraps her legs around your head? Who brought the condom if any was used? Thanx

unfortunately I was stupid and went in bare "no rubber". Just give her attention and see her often. I always pushed the envelop and like I said she says how bad you are and says no why she's moaning and pushing your head in closer between her legs. Then on the way out says I have to ban you.

unfortunately I was stupid and went in bare "no rubber". Just give her attention and see her often. I always pushed the envelop and like I said she says how bad you are and says no why she's moaning and pushing your head in closer between her legs. Then on the way out says I have to ban you.
Same exact thing happened, same exact thing... lol

Anyone know if she’s still around?
Last time I saw her I also got the scripted “ban”.
I haven’t seen an ad for her since a day or two after.
Damn she is good and evem if scripted is awesome.