Why bother getting married in this day and age.

pokler

Power Bottom

It all depends on the cops who walk by at any given time. I'd say 90% are cool and say nothing and the others will tell you to move along. Before Covid I did the subways in winter. On the streets it's against the law to play with an amp. On the 30 years I've done this I've had only 2 tickets. The last one I won in court since the chick cop never showed up. On average I get told to " move along" maybe about 3-4 nights a year out of 200.

In the 80's when that song was out I was on the road with a band and we did that song and yes I fucked hundreds of chicks for free .
I tip my hat to you (on the road with a band - not the hundeds of chicks)

Anyway, during the 60's I would help out with some friends of mine who were in a band, I would setup and rectify any problems with the equipment)
They all always got laid a lot - me not so much.

pokler

Power Bottom
I tip my hat to you (on the road with a band - not the hundeds of chicks)

Anyway, during the 60's I would help out with some friends of mine who were in a band, I would setup and rectify any problems with the equipment)
They all always got laid a lot - me not so much.
You should have taking guitar lessons. Band members always get more pussy than roadies .

In the 80's when that song was out I was on the road with a band and we did that song and yes I fucked hundreds of chicks for free .
I wonder if this still happens today or if the metoo movement ruined the groupie concept of being a rockstar / famous for fear one of them bitches would claim sexual assault 30 yrs later.

I wonder if this still happens today or if the metoo movement ruined the groupie concept of being a rockstar / famous for fear one of them bitches would claim sexual assault 30 yrs later.
I would think that more of a problem i.e., easier to prove, is a paternity claim.

How many guys on UG do you think of making three to $500,000 a year
That depends cash for the year or what is on paper also Owning my own business without a college degree or education cash take home is over 600,000 on paper because I do put some investment with rest I am not so concerned with what I make it is what my total worth is that I am trying to protect from some gold digger no matter her age once they find out they will give and offer anything to get their share

That depends cash for the year or what is on paper also Owning my own business without a college degree or education cash take home is over 600,000 on paper because I do put some investment with rest I am not so concerned with what I make it is what my total worth is that I am trying to protect from some gold digger no matter her age once they find out they will give and offer anything to get their share
Gyattt damn! I did something wrong with my life!…owning a profitable business is the dream everyone wants but takes hella risk and hard work and sometimes luck, that most people cant stomach. Had a friend start a business that did great for 2-3 yrs then almost get ruined by covid but thankfully he pulled through and is doing ok but not as good as pre covid. Hats off to you!

Gyattt damn! I did something wrong with my life!…owning a profitable business is the dream everyone wants but takes hella risk and hard work and sometimes luck, that most people cant stomach. Had a friend start a business that did great for 2-3 yrs then almost get ruined by covid but thankfully he pulled through and is doing ok but not as good as pre covid. Hats off to you!
It took years to get where I am at and is was not easy now it is but I also dabbled in rental properties which helped paid my home bills now I have no mortgages I own my homes and business out right To be honest I was in the right place and time and during covid I had a government contract that also put a lot of money in my accounts and employees pockets

I got divorced this year so have been working the "normal" dating sites- Bumble, Tinder, CMB, POF etc etc
along with the sugar baby sites.

I don't put much detail about exactly what I do - I keep it general IT related - and I am sure I don't
get as many potential matches as I would if I was more descriptive.

But I kind of look at that like a good thing- hopefully it weeds out some of the gold diggers.

Gyattt damn! I did something wrong with my life!…owning a profitable business is the dream everyone wants but takes hella risk and hard work and sometimes luck, that most people cant stomach. ......
Hard to tell whether it is a dream or a nightmare.
As with mine the trip from starting a business to where it becomes profitable requires enormous amounts of time (as in 60+ hours a week), nerves of steel in deal with changing economies, investors and employees and most of all with governments (local, state and fed).
Health and marriages are put under strain and many do not survive.
It's a trip.

I got divorced this year so have been working the "normal" dating sites- Bumble, Tinder, CMB, POF etc etc
along with the sugar baby sites.

I don't put much detail about exactly what I do - I keep it general IT related - and I am sure I don't
get as many potential matches as I would if I was more descriptive.

But I kind of look at that like a good thing- hopefully it weeds out some of the gold diggers.
Sorry to hear - but sounds like you’re gonna be ok. I know some guys who got completely financially ruined by divorce and crazy bitter / greedy ex wives.

Sometimes one just needs a little luck too—
Right place at right time..BUT there is never a substitute for hard work, perseverance, and most importantly common sense and street smarts..

imho, college degrees ( with exception of the specialized ones) are in many cases not worth the picture hook they are hung on …

Personally, I’ve always sided with the regular paycheck and bonus, avoiding ( mistakingly) real estate investment risk and taking “ the chance” .. Nevwe had the balls ..

Sometimes one just needs a little luck too—
Right place at right time..
In my belief and experience its all about being prepared and then acting when luck happens.

Even then, take the example of Audie Murphy, a guy 5 feet 5 inches tall and underweight at 110 pounds. He was the most decorated American combat soldier of World War II receiving every military combat award for valor available from the US Army in WWII — with that notoriety went on to a 21-year acting career. His exploits during WWII didn't guarantee a successful acting career — his talent in acting did that — but his exploits gave him the opportunity to show off his talents.
Anywhere along the line of his military career it was pure luck that he didn't catch a bullet and it would have ended. If it happened at the beginning no one would have heard of him.

.....Personally, I’ve always sided with the regular paycheck and bonus
There is no such thing as a regular paycheck and bonus, IMHO, it's all an illusion that if you rely on other peoples success (as an employee for them) it can all end when their success ends or hits a downturn.

Never had the balls ..
As they said in the service "No balls, no medals" but many, many guys with balls didn't survive as they put themselves in the risky positions and you only hear about the very few that made it.

It took years to get where I am at and is was not easy now it is but I also dabbled in rental properties which helped paid my home bills now I have no mortgages I own my homes and business out right To be honest I was in the right place and time and during covid I had a government contract that also put a lot of money in my accounts and employees pockets
Not to deviate from the OP

I just read an article in Newsday about the nightmares some homeowners face with squatters and non paying tenants- The laws appear to be written favoring the latter ..

Not to deviate from the OP

I just read an article in Newsday about the nightmares some homeowners face with squatters and non paying tenants- The laws appear to be written favoring the latter ..
I have heard but I all my rentals were in good areas of Suffolk County never had any issues and yes good screening does weed out the ones who could be potential troubled tenants