What's up with Guyanese women?

I recently met a Guyanese girl on CL . She responded to my ad in the msw section.

We email for a few days, picked it up a notch to text messages, graduated to phone conversations. We traded pics and she looked good, so I setup a first meeting in Starbucks. She looks great, says she is 32, but looks early 20's.

Took her out a few times, we seem to be getting along. Last date before she left my car we made out for a good while.

Other day she sends me a text "You think you could give me a hand, I have a problem and everyone is turning there back on me"

I respond by saying "How big off a hand"

She responses "I hope your daughter or mother one day has to ask someone for a hand and they get the same answer"

I am really over taken by that response. Did I say something wrong? How could she bring in my family. In my book family is off limits, even in the most heated of arguments.

A week has gone by, last night she sends me a text "Hey you"

I send her a text back "how you been" She responds "Fuck you how dare you ask me."

I send her a text "call me, there is some kind of misunderstanding between us."

She responds "go jerk yourself off" Your not using my voice to jerk off to"

She sent me other texts with nasty remarks, hitting way below the belt. I stopped answering her.

Today she sends me a text, "if you want to hang out, give me a call.

I talked to a few guys who have dealt with Guyanese women, they were not surprised.

Any insight into this situation is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Im guyanese and have a great amount of dealings with these chicks. Let me tell you, they are a crazy set of women. They can be sweet one minute turn your back and they turn into a possesive Lifetime movie channel type of stalker. Like the others said get the hell out of dodge.

You could also try symmetry in deluded schizophrenic response.

Send her a text proclaiming her to be the love of your life. Followed by one that outlines how much of a fucking bitch she is for stealing your mail. followed by one asking her to meet your family.

i wonder whether she had your number mixed up with somebody elses during some of this shit. Maybe she has 2 steves in her contacts. If you had a chance of clearing it up it was immediately after the first screwy text. You could have been like... "listen im willing to help you out of course, i was just asking what it was you were looking for" and that would have gotten you the information you wanted to make the decision with.

For some reason... and i know this is really bad advice here.. but i would keep up the banter and see what develops. Be sure to report back here though because i like to live vicariously.

Last edited:
Move on! Unless you like being on emotional rollcoasters. White knights rarely win. And at the end of the day, it is wasted energy/resources. Been there, done that. It is fun for a few weeks and then the bill comes in.

This is hardly confined to any ethnic group. I was told by someone in the field, one out of every three families has a person in it that has some kind of mental illness. And some know how to use the internet. LOL

Im guyanese and have a great amount of dealings with these chicks. Let me tell you, they are a crazy set of women. They can be sweet one minute turn your back and they turn into a possesive Lifetime movie channel type of stalker. Like the others said get the hell out of dodge.
ST - Thanks, I had a feeling. I have a friend who is married to one, he says they are nice one minute - when they want something, if they don't get what they want they turn into the devil.

I have one guy I work with who is married to one, this is the only guy I know who has dealings with them, so it is good to hear that it is not a rare case.

She was nasty to the point of being cruel, and it was so shocking that it was comical. The stuff that came out of her mouth were fighting words by guy's standards.

What will happen if I fuck this chick?

I avoid lunatics. If you are a nuts and bolts rationalist, then it's obvious that there can be no basis for a constructive or mutually beneficial relationship. If you are a new agey type then i'll just say that there is bad karma there.

You might want to deal with her if you are a codependent type, and you crave drama and you want to obsess over fixing a broken person. Maybe develop a familiarity with the ER of your local hospital etc.

Last edited:
I avoid lunatics. If you are a nuts and bolts rationalist, then it's obvious that there can be no basis for a constructive or mutually beneficial relationship. If you are a new agey type then i'll just say that there is bad karma there.

You might want to deal with her if you are a codependent type, and you crave drama and you want to obsess over fixing a broken person. Maybe develop a familiarity with the ER of your local hospital etc.

I been asking many guys about about Guyanese women, all tell me they are lunatics, mean, greedy. Have not heard one good thing.

I asked one guy, how to the guys put up with them, he said "we beat the shit out of them."

How badly do you need a Hate Fuck?

You havent said you want to ditch her, so there must be something about her you like...
She is a piece of ass.

I never even talked to a Guyanese chick until now. We talked a little today, she talks to nice on the phone, and sends me nasty text messages.

So nasty I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

She is a piece of ass.

I never even talked to a Guyanese chick until now. We talked a little today, she talks to nice on the phone, and sends me nasty text messages.

So nasty I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
Neither, my advice is to start drinking, take a trip to Europe or simply click on the "Classifieds" link and book a session with a provider who will make you feel good for an hour. Seriously though, you need perspective. A good woman does not make you feel shitty or frustrated, nor should you waste time trying to think around the obstacles that she creates.