What's up with Guyanese women?

Here's how these posts work. The poster most likely already knows that he wants to continue dealing with this emotionally disturbed woman (which would not speak well of his decision making abilities). Now 97 out of 100 responses will advise him to drop this like a radioactive snapper turtle. The poster will instead concentrate on the three posters that advise him to try to understand her or otherwise encourage this downward spiral.
But puffin, are you saying that this is different from "the real life"?

People like to hear what they want to hear and most will do what they intended to do in the first place. People in UG have no reason to differ from real life.

And yes some people would go for what they don't understand and towards what seems more like a dangerous path. It is more human that some of us want to accept.

Above, with the Salami, I was joking......but this is straight up.

I have personally met girls that want to sell their cooch, and forget being honest about it to a potential buyer, aren't even honest about it to themselves.

I have met a girl a club, that had a few drinks, blew me in the car, and then asked to borrow a few dollars. Non-pro, fallen on hard times? Most likely, as any pro would want cash up front (unless they really knew and trusted you).

Also met a girl, at a small local bar, was introduced by a mutual friend, and ended up back at my apartment, both sorta drunk. (This is obviously before I was married) We fooled around to the extent of heavy kissing and grouping, but when i hauled out junior, and started navigating her mouth towards my stiffie, she asked me "What's it worth to you?" I was floored and upset. I have nothing against paying for it (or I don't think I would be here), but I was taken by surprise.

I offered to just take her home, with a rather snide comment along the lines of "If I am paying you, I want a lot more then head." I think she felt really bad, and serviced junior quite well, before I took her home.

Next morning, i called to see how she how was, being the non-judgmental type of guy I am (she also sucked a mean dick, I think that also was why I called). She tearfully thanked me for calling, thinking I never would. She explained that she had dabbled as a sex worker in the past, but was no pro. I ended up dating her for a few months, and WOW, did she have an oral fetish...this girl would suck me on and off all night, and got more pops out of me then I thought possible, all as a girlfriend, NP4P, except the cost to take her out to dinner and a few drinks (like we all pay). It actually took some work to finally get some pussy, but i did. We double dated, and i found out she snuck out with her best friend's BF, and blew him (told you she had a fetish). Well, I kept junior in check for her, and expected the same, and her friend wasn't too happy either, so i dumped her and dated two of her friends.
Good story, I have many from younger years as well. These days, NP4P seems off the menu.

She doesn't know if your a cop or not, so she's afraid to directly relate money to your continuing relationship with her. You should have asked her how much money she needs. If she quotes or settles for a figure of about $200 or $300, how would you feel about that?
I would be cool with giving her $200 or $300, I get the feeling she wants more. She is also a nasty bitch.

I am going to ignore for a few weeks, then see what she wants.

Is this she? (sfsfffffuck)

That's so funny. That is close, except her hair is straight, and she is thinner on the bottom. She also has a big rack, which may or may not be an act of nature.

She looks Dominican until she opens her mouth. She came here at a very young age, and was married to an American, so I don't know what is with the strong accent. Her voice is sqeaky.

That's so funny. That is close, except her hair is straight, and she is thinner on the bottom. She also has a big rack, which may or may not be an act of nature.

She looks Dominican until she opens her mouth. She came here at a very young age, and was married to an American, so I don't know what is with the strong accent. Her voice is sqeaky.
LOL... early thirties, you say? Sounds like I chick I new about 12 years ago.. the age matches... she was about 20 then...

Given how many bizarre coincidences I have come up against in the hobby... her first and last name don't happen to both start with "A" do they?

I recently met a Guyanese girl on CL . She responded to my ad in the msw section.

We email for a few days, picked it up a notch to text messages, graduated to phone conversations. We traded pics and she looked good, so I setup a first meeting in Starbucks. She looks great, says she is 32, but looks early 20's.

Took her out a few times, we seem to be getting along. Last date before she left my car we made out for a good while.

Other day she sends me a text "You think you could give me a hand, I have a problem and everyone is turning there back on me"

I respond by saying "How big off a hand"

She responses "I hope your daughter or mother one day has to ask someone for a hand and they get the same answer"

I am really over taken by that response. Did I say something wrong? How could she bring in my family. In my book family is off limits, even in the most heated of arguments.

A week has gone by, last night she sends me a text "Hey you"

I send her a text back "how you been" She responds "Fuck you how dare you ask me."

I send her a text "call me, there is some kind of misunderstanding between us."

She responds "go jerk yourself off" Your not using my voice to jerk off to"

She sent me other texts with nasty remarks, hitting way below the belt. I stopped answering her.

Today she sends me a text, "if you want to hang out, give me a call.

I talked to a few guys who have dealt with Guyanese women, they were not surprised.

Any insight into this situation is much appreciated.
Eddy,
I think this chic is crazy, don't even text or call her anymore, she seems like a drama queen, keep it movin'.

These women are troublesome. I know two very closely, infact, they married into my family. Don't get me going on the turmoil it has caused.
On the other end of the spectrum, I worked with a Guyanese guy, who acted very much like a Guyanese woman. Only nice and friendly when he needed something, then a vengeful prick whenever you thought he was wrong. The guy would burst into tears when you yelled at him too. Weird right?