What's the deal with Prostate massages?

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
If you have the time, the inclination, and the privacy in the AM, you can do a more thorough cleaning that should last the whole day. One or two of those two-quart bag enemas does the trick. Admittedly, it's for a true anal slut who wants to be ready for anything up the ass. It beats a shitty mess on the sheets, though.

If you have the time, the inclination, and the privacy in the AM, you can do a more thorough cleaning that should last the whole day. One or two of those two-quart bag enemas does the trick. Admittedly, it's for a true anal slut who wants to be ready for anything up the ass. It beats a shitty mess on the sheets, though.
Two quarts? WHOA When I had a sigmoidoscopy my doctor only asked that I use two standard fleet enemas. I saw my insides on the TV all pink and shiny. I think that would suffice.

let me just say prostate massage when done correctly is amazing! it is as if I had found a new sexual organ that I never knew I had.
Yes, I think this subject is being analyzed (oops inadvertent pun) more than necessary. Some people like it, as do I, so if anyone is at all curious, it's worth a shot. There is a blond in Brooklyn who advertises on CL. Her technique is awesome, but she keeps all her clothes on. I never went back for seconds, but if she offered a few more extras, I'd go bankrupt seeing her.

Yes, I think this subject is being analyzed (oops inadvertent pun) more than necessary. Some people like it, as do I, so if anyone is at all curious, it's worth a shot. There is a blond in Brooklyn who advertises on CL. Her technique is awesome, but she keeps all her clothes on. I never went back for seconds, but if she offered a few more extras, I'd go bankrupt seeing her.
Is this her ad?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ers/758790409.html

Two quarts? WHOA When I had a sigmoidoscopy my doctor only asked that I use two standard fleet enemas. I saw my insides on the TV all pink and shiny. I think that would suffice.
when they do a as sigmo/colonscopy they also give you a lot of laxative to drink which clears you out from the other end. 2 fleets will only clear part of the matter. More will come down to natural peristatic action. Many times a sigmo or colonscopy has to be repeated due to por visualization, due to insufficient cleansing. Yes I speak from Professional experience. Best way is to administer regular enema slowly at just over body temperature with nothing added just tap water. If you can't take all at once, stop massage belly to loosen matter & distribute fluid to wider area. Release & repeat, as many times as needed until thoroughly clear & no flecky. Flets has an isotinic solutionand is not sufficient for thorugh cleansing in my experience. Even 2 are only 16 ounces.

Last edited:
Also if done correctly is like a totally enhanced orgasm. Some tantrikas do it.
Done incorrectly can cause damage from irritation & internal bruising to perforation. That is what happened years ago to that kid in jail they did with a plunger handle. YOu need something pliable and flexible. A finger or fingers inserted. is best as person supplying service can FEEL what they are doing. There is a review thread on good and bad providers for prostate massage & enemas too! LIke anything else you want to pick the right provider it is like the difference between an awful bj and one that curls your toes. Matter of fact prostate massage combined with excellent BJ, should levitate you right off the table I don't think it is over ANALYZED, I think you want the best experience you can get!

Last edited:
Flets has an isotinic solutionand is not sufficient for thorugh cleansing in my experience. Even 2 are only 16 ounces.
Worked for me. All pink, no laxative needed, just npo 8 hours. Laxatives and 2 quarts of laxative is intense prep for just a prostate massage a few inches up yer butt. My ex just dove in after the enema.

Last edited:
Worked for me. All pink, no laxative needed, just npo 8 hours. Laxatives and 2 quarts of laxative is intense prep for just a prostate massage a few inches up yer butt. My ex just dove in after the enema.
Reread my post I was enemas & SOP for medical procedure. , such as scopes.
For prostate massage/fisting (see previous threads as well) you just want to get as clean as possible because some will go in way further than finger tip. I have seenit done to the wrist or forearm. Can post link if admin ok's for informational purposes!

Last edited:
Reread my post I was enemas & SOP for medical procedure. , such as scopes.
For prostate massage/fisting (see previous threads as well) you just want to get as clean as possible because some will go in way further than finger tip. I have seenit done to the wrist or forearm. Can post link if admin ok's for informational purposes!
I think I'll just stick with the mild stuff. No fisting thank you.

Yes, #2 is not recommended while working in an office cube with tons of other "unsuspecting" (innocent, uninitiated?) people around.

(We need a term for "non-hobbyists" -- the equivalent of "goyem," but for this industry.)
A fleets enema is about the same size as one of those disposable douches, actually the same commany with a different tip. You can easily do it in a bathroom cubicle. and dispose of the package easily. Just be prepared to spend about 10-15 minutes , between administration , giving it time to take effect and expulsion. some baby wipes in a small carry case will make clean-up more efficient. The lube makes a difference, slippery ones likewit or any of the silicone based one are muchmore efective thanvaseline, A&D, or KY (which gets sticky). A surgical glove protects the provider. Also see references in alternative thread on fisting which is prostate massage multiintensified. It require , much more time , skill and lube , andan experienced patient provider, even more so that one who does strap on play!

Last edited:
im equal oppourtunity when it comes to massages, since i only like hands. I went to 22nd and and 7th.. chinese m2m.. the guy was very good and 2 fingered me with a lot of lube. I came very hard. $60+20 tip.