What's the deal with Prostate massages?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Someone asked this question in another thread, and I thought it belonged here...

Simply put, some people like them, and some people don't. My experience is that, if you do like them, then you really, really like them, and probably strap on sessions as well.

As a personal example. While I used to be able to cum twice in a one hour session, since my mid thirty's, not so much. And I almost never cum just from a BJ.

But, add in the prostate massage, and I can easily cum twice in an hour from a bj, and possibly even a third time, but haven't given it a go yet.

If you are interested, then you definitely have to try it, but from someone who knows what they are doing. There are many girls on CL who advertise prostate massage as an optional add on. Typically, they ain't great. Find one who offers it, or strap on as their primary service (but not a domme).

One on CL who I found give amazing prostate massages is Joy. She advertises regularly as "Amazing Body and Prostate Massage by Asian Cutie"
Current ad: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/436891883.html
Not the best overall experience (I hate having to clean myself afterwards) but the prostate and strap on service were excellent.

Another one is Lara. I can't be sure if this is exactly her, or a copy, but the ad looks like hers did.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/437267444.html

Any other comments on the activity or the women?

I give my clients prostate massage, I was trained by a professional nurse to do it correctly and well. I often use it in tantric sessions to help clients prolong orgasms and heighten the orgasm.

Find one who offers it, or strap on as their primary service (but not a domme).
Why not a dom? I would think, since they do it a lot (and get a kick out of it) that they'd be more skilled at doing it well. (Of course, the likelihood of getting a BBBJ along with it is next to nil. But that's a discussion for another thread.)

I have gotten a couple of prostate massages. The first question to yourself is if you are ok with a woman sticking a finger up your bottom. If you are like I am then you should give it a try. I have had different experences form ones who didn't do it right and it was just a finger up there to ones who know what they are doing. I had one experience whee I exploded 3 times in an hour. This girl knew what she was doing and it drained me all together but a wonderful experience at that! I also talk with the girls to see if they are truly interested in this for if they enjoy it you will also!

a woman sticking a finger up your bottom.
Although I do like this, I had a prostate massage once. I was told that my diet was what "went wrong". Had too much gas to get it to be comfortable. Or that's at least what she told me. I have no idea if she was correct or didn't know what she was doing.

Gas?

Although I do like this, I had a prostate massage once. I was told that my diet was what "went wrong". Had too much gas to get it to be comfortable. Or that's at least what she told me. I have no idea if she was correct or didn't know what she was doing.
I never heard of a person's diet to effect a prostate massage. I have to say I don't eat as healthy as I am suppose to but it never effected the massage and if I am correct the prostate has nothing to do with the gas in your body, but I am not a certified doctor either. IMHO I think it was her little excuse to tell you that she did't know what she was doing.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Why not a dom? I would think, since they do it a lot (and get a kick out of it) that they'd be more skilled at doing it well. (Of course, the likelihood of getting a BBBJ along with it is next to nil. But that's a discussion for another thread.)
I find that Dom's have a different mindset. Some won't touch your cock, although they will allow you to jerk off. Yes, you can get anal penetration from them, but it's not what they specialize in. It's sort of like going to a playwrite who specializes in drama and asking them to write a funny greeting card. Yes, they are a writer and can probably do the job, but you are better off asking a comedian to write the funny card and going to the playwrite when you need help with your script.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Whats the damage when making an appointment with Joy ? Is her photo accurate ?
If I remember correctly, Joy was about $200. It's been a while. The pic is accurate, but when I saw her she was a little chubbier than represented. Didn't matter though. The pic would have mattered more if I was going for a FS session where kissing was involved, but if you are just getting a prostate massage or a strap-on session, as long as she isn't so ugly that she repulses you, it doesn't really matter.

One thing I didn't like about joy was that she used Vaseline instead of a more sexually specific lube. V doesn't clean up so easily, so you the shower afterwards takes much more time.

If I remember correctly, Joy was about $200. It's been a while. The pic is accurate, but when I saw her she was a little chubbier than represented. Didn't matter though. The pic would have mattered more if I was going for a FS session where kissing was involved, but if you are just getting a prostate massage or a strap-on session, as long as she isn't so ugly that she repulses you, it doesn't really matter.

One thing I didn't like about joy was that she used Vaseline instead of a more sexually specific lube. V doesn't clean up so easily, so you the shower afterwards takes much more time.
Is that $200 for the hour or half ? Also does she allow roaming and does she disrobe ?

I forget which provider it was but I went to one just off times sq and she used oil as a lube and was gloved for both HJ n PM. No bathroom or shower was offered to me but there was a unlimited supply of baby wipes. $150 for the 1/2 I seem to remember. Her technique was kind of rough but this was also my first time so maybe it was just me. I would have enjoyed mutual touching also but $20 for a handful of titties for a few minutes I opted to take a pass on.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
It was for the hour, or the "full hour" if you are following another thread. :)

No roaming. In fact, she didn't even let me touch her legs, claiming ticklishness. Partially disrobed. I don't even remember if she went topless. It's been a while.

Interesting

I would say many if not all the "wonder providers" that claim prostate massge have no idea how its done. Actually they finger fuck you inthe ass. That is their rendering of a prsotate massage.

And anyone considering is to read this

http://www.finemassage.com/prostate-massage.html
I had read your article and it sounds as if the massage was done correct that damage can be done. Seems that I need to be careful when it is given to me. Unles someone has found an article that can go against this one.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I would say many if not all the "wonder providers" that claim prostate massge have no idea how its done. Actually they finger fuck you inthe ass. That is their rendering of a prsotate massage.

In all fairness, though. I think most of the guys asking for "prostate massage" are really just looking to be finger fucked in the ass. :)

I had this done once a few months back by a russian named Maria - on the west side in the Penn station area. If you search for "naughty maria", you'll find my review in another thread here.

Bottom line (pardon the pun) is that I don't think she was as much of an expert as she might have been. It was fun but not quite as dramatic as I had expected. I didn't have the reaction that some here have described.

Guess I'll have to go out and try it some more and see if I can find a girl who knows how to do it.