What's the deal with Prostate massages?

I had this done once a few months back by a russian named Maria - on the west side in the Penn station area. If you search for "naughty maria", you'll find my review in another thread here.

Bottom line (pardon the pun) is that I don't think she was as much of an expert as she might have been. It was fun but not quite as dramatic as I had expected. I didn't have the reaction that some here have described.

Guess I'll have to go out and try it some more and see if I can find a girl who knows how to do it.
She may not have been the problem, not all guys react to their prostate positively no matter how it is done. It could have been her but it also could just be that you are one of those guys who it does nothing for, but keep trying anyway, hope you find your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Of course, for those of us that do like it, there is the holy grail of a threesome where you are fucking one girl and the other is doing you, either with her finger or a strap on.

Of course, then you get to revisit your teenage years and good luck not cumming in the first 10 seconds. This is definitely what I would recommend as a second pop activity. :)

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Addendum... If you don't have a third girl, there is a very nice device called the Aneros that will stay in place once inserted. Had one used on me once, and it was pretty damned good. Haven't had the chance, YET, to try it during sex.

http://www.aneros.com

My personal issue with PM is that it is hard to make sure everything is clear down there before you begin. I don't really want to have to deal with a big mess during/afterwards.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
My personal issue with PM is that it is hard to make sure everything is clear down there before you begin. I don't really want to have to deal with a big mess during/afterwards.
Not hard at all. You have 2 options.

Spoiler alert. This message has do to with taking a shit, so if that sort of thing skeeves you out, then don't read it...

1. When planning a session, change your diet a little. Cut down on the greasy foods and increase the fiber and drink a lot of water. I recommend taking Fibercon. It's marketed as a laxative, but I find it doesn't make me have to go. It simply makes my bowel movements good and firm. Go to the bathroom an hour or so before the session and you will be clean and good to go.

2. You can give yourself an enema a little while before the session. Doesn't have to be a crazy 2 gallon thing. You can pick up a little fleet enema at a local drug store and give yourself a quick cleaning out before the session.

Personally, I recommend method 1. In fact, as far as health goes, it's not a bad idea on a daily basis, whether you are planning fun or not.

Thanks WC. Most of my mongering is done in Manhattan and I don't really have the private facilities available for number 2 (LOL) when I'm here. Item 1 would be the better option, but requires more planning and a change in lifestyle.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Yes, but not much of one. Really, I just take 2 fibercon pills in the morning and I am all set. If I know I am planning on seeing someone that afternoon, I might also replace my normal breakfast (or lack, thereof) with a bran muffin. Other than that, it's life as normal.

Yes, #2 is not recommended while working in an office cube with tons of other "unsuspecting" (innocent, uninitiated?) people around.

(We need a term for "non-hobbyists" -- the equivalent of "goyem," but for this industry.)

Last edited:
When done by a high quality, and experienced lady, the results can be awesome. When done by someone that has no idea what the hell they are doing, it can be painful and unpleasant.

justme

homo economicus
Yes, #2 is not recommended while working in an office cube with tons of other "unsuspecting" (innocent, uninitiated?) people around.

(We need a term for "non-hobbyists" -- the equivalent of "goyem," but for this industry.)
The term's been squares since before Iceberg Slim.

WC Response

Addendum... If you don't have a third girl, there is a very nice device called the Aneros that will stay in place once inserted. Had one used on me once, and it was pretty damned good. Haven't had the chance, YET, to try it during sex.

http://www.aneros.com

Saw your posting quoted above, Have heard of the aneros, but with mixed reviews. Would you be so kind as to share some more of the details of your experience with this device and if you consider it a worthwhile investment?

Thanks

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Simply, I saw a massage provider who had one. One of the smaller variety. She put it in me and we continued with the session. The long and short of it is, it felt good, my dick was never so big, and when I came, it was a great orgasm. If I get over my fear of having "evidence" at home, I will get one.

I bet you that Rebecca, the French Canadian provider who advertises on this site, would do it. If you asked her. (Just a guess, though.)

I enjoy it when my hole is just massaged lightly but insertation of any kind; it has to be done with some kind of lube. Salad tossing is pretty fun though especially if she's jacking you off at the same time.

I have had PM from 3 providers and it was astonishing. Unfortunately, 2 are retired and the last is very close to it.

But found, www.danideliciousofatlanta.com who despite the atlanta in her url has relocated to DE and plans to service DE, NJ, NY. I read one review and have no experience. However she features the Aneros and has a session titled The Butt Doctor.

Looks interesting to me but this is NOT AN ENDORSEMENT. Untill I see some reliable reviews, I reserve judgement. Caveat Emptor

Last edited:
Aneros

Simply, I saw a massage provider who had one. One of the smaller variety. She put it in me and we continued with the session. The long and short of it is, it felt good, my dick was never so big, and when I came, it was a great orgasm. If I get over my fear of having "evidence" at home, I will get one.
Any chance you'd be willing to share info on that provider? i'd love to give it a try