What Puts the Biggest Smile on Your Face??

It’s the fact that you know the boyfriend has no idea that the provider lives such a skanky sleezy double life. And while he’s geeking out playing video games online , guys like me and you are balls deep inside the woman he loves and potentially might want to marry.

The 100 bucks that we pay them to swallow our loads is gonna be used to buy some weed, Taco Bell and her boyfriend’s Valentine’s Day card.

And that makes me chuckle like the evil fuck I am with amusement.
Makes you wonder what goes through these gals heads as they are swallowing loads…
Why the extra baggage in a BF?
Does the BF know?
Is the BF watching?

Gal I used to see in NY and LV- Isabella Portia- some of you knew her..

We had a session in my room in LV once- I offered to walk her down to the lobby . She told me no worries as her BF was waiting for her- He dropped her off and waited the 90 minutes till we were done-

I thought to myself what kind of fruit loop is this guy?

Makes you wonder what goes through these gals heads as they are swallowing loads…
Why the extra baggage in a BF?
Does the BF know?
Is the BF watching?

Gal I used to see in NY and LV- Isabella Portia- some of you knew her..

We had a session in my room in LV once- I offered to walk her down to the lobby . She told me no worries as her BF was waiting for her- He dropped her off and waited the 90 minutes till we were done-

I thought to myself what kind of fruit loop is this guy?
Many girls can’t stand the job or the guys they have to see. It’s kind of funny but it works both ways.

I dated a super popular provider about 7 yrs ago who lived on LI and provided there as well as Manhattan and tours. She had an outcall in Manhattan late one evening. It was early in our relationship. She met me after my gym session and I picked her up in my car from Penn. We parked on 29th street and our make out session became very intense. She emailed her date and said she would be late due to the train to Penn Station being late. She straddled me in the drivers seat and our heat got the Windows foggy. I left her a present deep inside and left her at the hotel for her date. I’m pretty sure someone got an unexpected DATY surprise that evening. Poor unsuspecting guy.

It’s the fact that you know the boyfriend has no idea that the provider lives such a skanky sleezy double life. And while he’s geeking out playing video games online , guys like me and you are balls deep inside the woman he loves and potentially might want to marry.

The 100 bucks that we pay them to swallow our loads is gonna be used to buy some weed, Taco Bell and her boyfriend’s Valentine’s Day card.

And that makes me chuckle like the evil fuck I am with amusement.
I think that’s it. And it’s also great when they initiate the reach out for more.

Nothing excites me more in this hobby than getting caught up in the high of taking whatever it is you do to new heights. I love getting a good snow buzz and enjoying the sex filled adrenaline that runs through me. It's a blissful roller coaster ride and is more about the adventure. Nothing like it is what we crave.

Many girls can’t stand the job or the guys they have to see. It’s kind of funny but it works both ways.

I dated a super popular provider about 7 yrs ago who lived on LI and provided there as well as Manhattan and tours. She had an outcall in Manhattan late one evening. It was early in our relationship. She met me after my gym session and I picked her up in my car from Penn. We parked on 29th street and our make out session became very intense. She emailed her date and said she would be late due to the train to Penn Station being late. She straddled me in the drivers seat and our heat got the Windows foggy. I left her a present deep inside and left her at the hotel for her date. I’m pretty sure someone got an unexpected DATY surprise that evening. Poor unsuspecting guy.
I’m sure she cleaned herself up as best she could.

But I wouldn’t want to be that guy who dates an active provider. Sorry, it will never ever happen. Because for the one surprise that you left that customer, they’ve left a few thousand of them for you.

And sure , you can say she always used protection. But slutty girls are attracted to money like flies to dog shit!!.! And…. If a high end roller is offering double , the Trojans are staying in the pocketbook never to be cracked open. And she’s coming home like a Twinkie, cream filled.

Would I date a provider who was getting out of the game? I would. For as much of a slut she’s been, I’ve been just as much of a Dirty John. We could probably share war stories.

Having attractive pros do nasty things like swallowing, taking facials, rim occasionally. The pros enjoying getting stretched out etc.
I always really liked a provider that can provide swallow but over the years it has been hard to find. A majority of the times I got swallow are all out of blue and not asked for. When I actively look for swallow providers it is either very expensive or the provider is not someone I would want to see at any price. Despite how much I like swallow to be provided there has only been a handful of cases where I asked for, paid for, and got swallow performed on me. Most of time when I get swallow over the years has been for the provider just to do it out of the blue and sometimes not even telling me she was going to do so. I guess there are a whole bloc of CIM providers that would swallow at their discretion, and depending on the circumstances, and I was just at the right place and the right time.

These days I just expect RIM to take place. When I got started with this hobby in the late 1990s just getting a BBBJ was a victory. A the market evolved and me figuring out who to see, by the early 2000s I think CIM became fairly standard for me with swallow and RIM being rare and something I pursued. I guess I view RIM at AMP as standard now. Another way to say it is these days I would not see a provider unless she does RIM.

I have never been into facials and I did it on a provider recently when it was offered to me. Its was OK and a good addition to my visual memory of sexual conquests but going forward I will still focus on CIM and getting my sperm in her mouth than her face and get her to swallow.

I guess the next thing I might try are doubles. Again I suspect when I actually get around to it that it will be underwhelming. I guess it will be worth it if in my double session I get snowballing.

I’m sure she cleaned herself up as best she could.

But I wouldn’t want to be that guy who dates an active provider. Sorry, it will never ever happen. Because for the one surprise that you left that customer, they’ve left a few thousand of them for you.

And sure , you can say she always used protection. But slutty girls are attracted to money like flies to dog shit!!.! And…. If a high end roller is offering double , the Trojans are staying in the pocketbook never to be cracked open. And she’s coming home like a Twinkie, cream filled.

Would I date a provider who was getting out of the game? I would. For as much of a slut she’s been, I’ve been just as much of a Dirty John. We could probably share war stories.
I would not be in a relationship with a ex-provider. Although that would also be true with a women with a large "body count." The fact is a man with many sexual partners does not impact his ability to pair bond but a women with many sexual partners does impact her ability to pair bond. This is one of many reasons providers get paid and in many cases handsomely for their services. By being in this profession she is forgoing a large bloc of high quality men she can marry in the future and whoever she ends up marrying the relationship will be substandard. There has to be financial compensation for such a loss.

On the flip side, the number one turn off for me is when a girl expressly says that the only reason she is there is for the money. Everyone knows that’s the case—she wouldn’t be there but for the money, and I wouldn’t pay for it if there were a bunch of younger women ready to be with me—expressly putting it out there just kills the mood. And I’d submit that part if not all of the payment is for the the illusion that they’re their because they want to be.

I also don’t like being contacted by past girls I’ve met on SA with “hey can you meet today, I really need the money…..’

Id probably say what gives me the biggest smile or satisfaction is CIM. Over the years, I guess I ended up finding it as a big plus for me during sessions and would typically ask if bbj and CIM are ok. The most memorable sessions have been when I shoot my load in a providers mouth and then she shows me what's in her mouth. The biggest satisfaction is if she swallows. I feel if the provider was really into our session, she has swallowed as a surprise when she typically doesn't swallow. But of course not all are into this fetish of mine and thats fine, Ive still had fun with providers that have not allowed CIM. I have had a couple providers let me CIM and then she would swish it around in her mouth showing me. Probably 2 of the hottest memories I will never forget. Other than CIM, I noticed I really enjoy when I see a woman give facial expressions like she's about to orgasm. I guess the sense of feeling very intimate with each other and receiving a GFE also puts a smile on my face.

Id probably say what gives me the biggest smile or satisfaction is CIM. Over the years, I guess I ended up finding it as a big plus for me during sessions and would typically ask if bbj and CIM are ok. The most memorable sessions have been when I shoot my load in a providers mouth and then she shows me what's in her mouth. The biggest satisfaction is if she swallows. I feel if the provider was really into our session, she has swallowed as a surprise when she typically doesn't swallow. But of course not all are into this fetish of mine and thats fine, Ive still had fun with providers that have not allowed CIM. I have had a couple providers let me CIM and then she would swish it around in her mouth showing me. Probably 2 of the hottest memories I will never forget. Other than CIM, I noticed I really enjoy when I see a woman give facial expressions like she's about to orgasm. I guess the sense of feeling very intimate with each other and receiving a GFE also puts a smile on my face.
One of the sugar babies I used to see years ago would literally suck down and guzzle down my cum. That moment when you reach climax and get really hard, she would clamp down and start sucking really hard. There wouldn’t be a drop left in me. That was fucking great. I would have kept that crazed nympho as a permanent side piece. But she was getting to personal. Texting me throughout the day like I was her BF. I had to cut ties.

What A shame.

I used to fuck a Korean woman: sultry, fun, my type, loving, protective of me, even motherly, held on to me, warm, close, a real good and appreciative fuck, a terrific liar, always smiled with me, never a sour moment, danced in Korean clubs together, always the hottest woman in the club despite being older, a sex slave, a great singing voice, impeccable in a white flowing dress dancing, lost herself in her pleasures, fed me when I was soused drunk in her arms at the end of the evening with her chopsticks, amore and lust between us; never told me she was married.

We were in a business relationship together for a short while, so I spent time with her cousins, nieces, AND HUSBAND.

He was absolutely clueless. I liked him. We spent time together. It wasn’t a problem in the least. We were buddies. I never even thought twice about being his friend. And she loved him and would never leave him. He was kind and generous, but out of shape with no bedroom skills.

He had no idea of the sexual, sultry, passionate, desperate, diablo wife he was married to. I was young and enjoyed being around both of them, and then turning the corner and owning her. It provided a great satisfaction and fulfillment of winning. But, I was young, and in my twenties. Glad to have gotten it out of my system.

But, at this point in maturity, I would get no thrill in such risky behavior.

In my mid - late 20’s , I had a few women in my office who actually solicited me for sex. They were 5-10 years my elder, extremely attractive and wanted to fuck and suck , mostly nsa..I was young, vibrant, full of spunk- Who could say no!!! - Ah the good old days!!

Now I am reduced to the whiteboards, seeking out the best bang for my buck, hoping to find a mistress who will love me just for my wisdom and charm..
HA

( better chance of getting hit by lightening today …..)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Finding a WOC who is not ghetto, hosts, sees limited clients, keeps me as a client long after she as ghosted many others clients.

I know the overwhelming majority here prefer variety, as I did for most of my "hobby" career.

But as a mod who has to read all the reviews of the crack head skanks, false advertising, fat pigs and old hags that are available these days, the above is what puts a smile on my face.

Finding a WOC who is not ghetto, hosts, sees limited clients, keeps me as a client long after she as ghosted many others clients.

I know the overwhelming majority here prefer variety, as I did for most of my "hobby" career.

But as a mod who has to read all the reviews of the crack head skanks, false advertising, fat pigs and old hags that are available these days, the above is what puts a smile on my face.
Ah yes…..
Sierra Sweet? — She was a WOC, petite 5”2. 105-110- sweet, innocent and not jaded- She was a semi pro- but mostly saw a select group of clients to help her pay for school… Genuine and never faked an O….

We finished up one morning and she dressed in jeans and regular street clothing - picked up a bunch of wrapped gifts from closet to tell me she was headed to Greyhound to take a bus to CT to see her nieces and nephews for their birthdays-… It was just so natural and ‘normal’.. I wanted to drive the poor gal.. She looked up to me, not as a father figure, but someone who she could feel safe and comfortable with, offer her life guidance and of course pay her for her time…
One day I reached out and she told me she is moving on, graduating from school and starting a new life

I miss her
Does bring a smile to my face

An older good looking MILF type who actually enjoys the sex with me. Someone whose company I enjoy and will sit and drink some wine and actually go off the clock. I had one like that in Chicago. Unfortunately she has retired and I don't go to Chicago any more.

An older good looking MILF type who actually enjoys the sex with me. Someone whose company I enjoy and will sit and drink some wine and actually go off the clock. I had one like that in Chicago. Unfortunately she has retired and I don't go to Chicago any more.
Going “ off the clock” is one of the biggest compliments a provider can do for a client…
- they enjoy your company?
- enjoy the sex?
Definitely something to like

I have a wide range of things I have done and things I enjoy. But the one thing guaranteed to get me going is an enthusiastic partner. Even in a provider I put enthusiasm as a high priority. She doesn't need to do everything, but for the things she does do, I want to see that enthusiasm.
I’d say this is it for me. The enthusiasm. It’s so rare to find someone that isn’t jaded.

the other for me is finding an arrangement that’s not so experienced or been in very vanilla relationships in the past. Waking up their sexuality and doing things they’ve never had done to them….leading to convulsive orgasms etc. That definitely puts a smile on my face.

That, and making a woman squirt for the first time and seeing their stunned reaction.
more often than not, it’s “wtf did you just do to me” while they are lying in a heap with leg spasms. I love that.

I agree, if a provider goes off the clock. Its quite a compliment from them. I remembered one I saw in PA. Decently priced for a hhr but when I met her at her hotel, she was a beautiful brunette, early 20s, model shape body, well educated as we found out what schools we went to, in a nice dress with heels that actually made her look about my height, but I like a hot tall girl. She greeted me with a smile and was very bubbly. We had quite a hot session, complete GFE exploring each others bodies. Afterwards, I asked if she would like to get lunch with me, off the clock. She smiled and agreed. We had a nice lunch and drinks that I paid for before her next client. It was nice getting to know her, she actually lives in Manhattan and we found interests about each other. I ubered her back to her hotel and she kissed me goodbye before seeing her next client.