What Puts the Biggest Smile on Your Face??

Finding a WOC who is not ghetto, hosts, sees limited clients, keeps me as a client long after she as ghosted many others clients.

I know the overwhelming majority here prefer variety, as I did for most of my "hobby" career.

But as a mod who has to read all the reviews of the crack head skanks, false advertising, fat pigs and old hags that are available these days, the above is what puts a smile on my face.
Billy when you find her let us know. Gold and i would luv to be on that limited rotation lol

I used to fuck a Korean woman: sultry, fun, my type, loving, protective of me, even motherly, held on to me, warm, close, a real good and appreciative fuck, a terrific liar, always smiled with me, never a sour moment, danced in Korean clubs together, always the hottest woman in the club despite being older, a sex slave, a great singing voice, impeccable in a white flowing dress dancing, lost herself in her pleasures, fed me when I was soused drunk in her arms at the end of the evening with her chopsticks, amore and lust between us; never told me she was married.

We were in a business relationship together for a short while, so I spent time with her cousins, nieces, AND HUSBAND.

He was absolutely clueless. I liked him. We spent time together. It wasn’t a problem in the least. We were buddies. I never even thought twice about being his friend. And she loved him and would never leave him. He was kind and generous, but out of shape with no bedroom skills.

He had no idea of the sexual, sultry, passionate, desperate, diablo wife he was married to. I was young and enjoyed being around both of them, and then turning the corner and owning her. It provided a great satisfaction and fulfillment of winning. But, I was young, and in my twenties. Glad to have gotten it out of my system.

But, at this point in maturity, I would get no thrill in such risky behavior.
I remember my Godfather always had back problems. told me about fucking this married woman and the husband came home he had to jump out of the window

I remember my Godfather always had back problems. told me about fucking this married woman and the husband came home he had to jump out of the window
Jeez, my Godfather never would discuss such intimate details of his life with me. But, then again, I never had him to my house for a cup of coffee.

Taught me a life looong lesson
Trust me, it wasn’t my finest hour.

But, in my early twenties, my judgement was impaired. And, the few times that it occurred, I was not pre-warned that they were married. It seemed to have just slipped their minds.

There is too much out there to ever get involved in that type of ridiculous drama that could lead to disaster.

A loooong time ago I had a little sde treat tgat I was courting— A Julia Robert’s lookalike.. She invited me back to her house and I was admiring a wall of trophies in her living room while she prepared drinks and herself..I was asking her about the trophies .. the phone rings and it’s her ex…. He was coming over immediately to try and ‘reconcile’..
She then told me
- Not really her ex, but just separated
- The trophies represented his awards for various martial arts competitions

I ran fast

billyS

Reign of Terror
A loooong time ago I had a little sde treat tgat I was courting— A Julia Robert’s lookalike.. She invited me back to her house and I was admiring a wall of trophies in her living room while she prepared drinks and herself..I was asking her about the trophies .. the phone rings and it’s her ex…. He was coming over immediately to try and ‘reconcile’..
She then told me

I ran fast
At least you had enough warning to get out.
In a similar situation my warning was an extremely panicked "S..... Is here" as she had gone to the bathroom to clean up and was still half naked.
The bedroom I was in was on the first floor but facing the front of the house, he was at the front door.
To further complicate things, I was still naked,
My shoes were by a side door because it was February and we just had gotten about 12 inches of snow, the bedroom windows were the small short type, high on the wall facing the street.

Let's just say this story shouldn't be in a thread about what puts a smile on my face.
Maybe one of the most devastating events for me in the last twenty years.

In a similar situation my warning was an extremely panicked "S..... Is here" as she had gone to the bathroom to clean up and was still half naked.
The bedroom I was in was on the first floor but facing the front of the house, he was at the front door.
My shoes were by a side door because it was February and we just had gotten about 12 inches of snow, the bedroom windows were the small short type, high on the wall facing the street.

Let's just say this story shouldn't be in a thread about what puts a smile on my face.
How did you get out!

I’ve busted a couple of old gf way back when. The look on those guys faces when I walked in was priceless. I’m not the jealous type to want to fight just the satisfaction of catching them was gold.

She then told me

I ran fast
Rhymin’ Simon succinctly states it:

Flip out the back, Jack;
Make a new plan, Stan;
You don’t need to be coy, Roy;
Just listen to me

Hop on the bus, Gus;
You don’t need to discuss much;
Just drop off the key, Lee
And set yourself free.

“Let's just say this story shouldn't be in a thread about what puts a smile on my face.”

It should be in a thread entitled “What mongering event wipes the smile off your face.”

billyS

Reign of Terror
Absolutely not!!!!! And TBH Billy that thought makes me wish i still had a moustache aka flavor saver
I keep a well trimmed beard and mustache.
One day back around the beginning of Covid I performed about 20 to 30 minutes of DATY on a special young lady, making her cum twice. When I left I put my mask on while stopping in at Dunkin Donuts to grab a cup for the ride home.
The next time I used that mask was the next day before I went into Stop & Shop.
To my pleasant surprise the mask had retained the scent of the previous day's session bringing back memories and a smile to my face.