What Puts the Biggest Smile on Your Face??

Everyone is different. We all have our little niches on what gives us the most satisfaction.

Great service. beautiful women. Big asses. Huge tits. Getting backdoor access. Risqué situations. All out orgies etc…. Whatever..

For myself, it’s getting services from a provider who has a significant other. A provider kissing her boyfriend goodbye and then swallowing my load for her spending money. It makes me all giddy inside. I chuckle with satisfaction.

I threw out a Hail Mary today to one of my long time girls who I haven’t heard from in months. I thought she either caught Covid , went to rehab or found a nice faithful BF. But she shocked me and answered back. Went to her parents place, she jumped in and sucked me dry with no complaints.

But before we did anything , I asked, “where have you been!!? I missed you…”. And I get “The boyfriend is up my ass and my parents love him!! I can’t get rid of this asshole! Like he lives in another state and my parents let him sleep here!! He finally went home after almost an entire month..”

That made me chuckle with fucking glee. Why ? I don’t know. It just does.

Some sick part of me just wants to dump a few loads in her and knock her up (she’s a slut but not a legitimate provider). And then have her make the BF believe it’s his. That would be fucking Epic…

For me it’s the heat, the passion of the moment. The fact that you can take your partner to another place sexually and live in the moment.

A couple of months ago I saw a girl that I have seen quite a few times over about 5 years but hadn’t seen her in about a year. I text her periodically but it’s very difficult to hook up largely because she is fairly busy and so is my work schedule. That leads me to same day texts. I texted her in the am and found a time. But Somewhere along text she wanted me to confirm and I didn’t see it.

I arrive and buzz the front door and I am let in. I get upstairs and she has this shocked look on her face. She let me in thinking I’m her 1:30 appt. I greet her and we kiss and I pull her close locking her hips and ass with my hands. She’s into it but startled and explains the situation. She was looking for me to confirm and when she didn’t hear back one of her regulars scheduled. I am kissing her through this explanation and I step back and tell her it’s ok. I’ll leave and we’ll get together another time. She’s says no, wait. And as she’s thinking she fumbles through her phone and texts her appointment. I keep her close and nibble her neck while she calls the guy and they agree to reschedule.

I take her from the hall to her room and she removes my clothes and starts her signature oral. I bring her back up face to face to kiss again and then lay her on the table but across the table where her hips are at the edge and her head is against the wall slightly raised so she can watch. I made my way down from her neck to her pointed b cups, licked her stomach and sides before teasing her inner thighs and labia. I get her going where she is starting to get vocal licking the top of her clit and then the under side where I can tongue f-ck her a bit. I move my tongue to her ass and use my nose and finger to bring her to shake and groan.

As soon as she finishes her O she jumps off the table and pushes me over the table almost face to the wall, grabs my ass and starts rimming me. She’s never done this in the 5 years I’ve known her. I’m not a huge rim fan but I let her go in the moment because it was so hot.

I grabbed her, put her back in the same position on the table when I dined, slid inside her, then put my legs under hers and climbing now with both of my feet now on the table and hands on the other side of the table to hold on, get massive leverage and hoping not to tip us over - I pounded the daylights out of her leaning in to DFK. She would shake her head with a huge smile and said a few times WTF. After about 5 minutes I unleashed and she may have again too.

I showered quickly, dressed and told her we need to do this again soon. And apologize to your 1:30 for me. That’s what puts a huge ass smile on my face!

pokler

Power Bottom
For me it’s the heat, the passion of the moment. The fact that you can take your partner to another place sexually and live in the moment.

A couple of months ago I saw a girl that I have seen quite a few times over about 5 years but hadn’t seen her in about a year. I text her periodically but it’s very difficult to hook up largely because she is fairly busy and so is my work schedule. That leads me to same day texts. I texted her in the am and found a time. But Somewhere along text she wanted me to confirm and I didn’t see it.

I arrive and buzz the front door and I am let in. I get upstairs and she has this shocked look on her face. She let me in thinking I’m her 1:30 appt. I greet her and we kiss and I pull her close locking her hips and ass with my hands. She’s into it but startled and explains the situation. She was looking for me to confirm and when she didn’t hear back one of her regulars scheduled. I am kissing her through this explanation and I step back and tell her it’s ok. I’ll leave and we’ll get together another time. She’s says no, wait. And as she’s thinking she fumbles through her phone and texts her appointment. I keep her close and nibble her neck while she calls the guy and they agree to reschedule.

I take her from the hall to her room and she removes my clothes and starts her signature oral. I bring her back up face to face to kiss again and then lay her on the table but across the table where her hips are at the edge and her head is against the wall slightly raised so she can watch. I made my way down from her neck to her pointed b cups, licked her stomach and sides before teasing her inner thighs and labia. I get her going where she is starting to get vocal licking the top of her clit and then the under side where I can tongue f-ck her a bit. I move my tongue to her ass and use my nose and finger to bring her to shake and groan.

As soon as she finishes her O she jumps off the table and pushes me over the table almost face to the wall, grabs my ass and starts rimming me. She’s never done this in the 5 years I’ve known her. I’m not a huge rim fan but I let her go in the moment because it was so hot.

I grabbed her, put her back in the same position on the table when I dined, slid inside her, then put my legs under hers and climbing now with both of my feet now on the table and hands on the other side of the table to hold on, get massive leverage and hoping not to tip us over - I pounded the daylights out of her leaning in to DFK. She would shake her head with a huge smile and said a few times WTF. After about 5 minutes I unleashed and she may have again too.

I showered quickly, dressed and told her we need to do this again soon. And apologize to your 1:30 for me. That’s what puts a huge ass smile on my face!
Table ? She doesn't have a bed?

At my age, I am no longer flamboyant and the strapping cowboy, busting through the swinging doors of the saloon/bordello playing her flute until she whistles dixie.

But, less than a smile to my face, and more of a sense of satisfaction and appreciation occurs for myself, when I can shovel the snow off my driveway for an hour or so, get in the car and drive to a local establishment.

And, while still relying on my own biology, without relying on multicolored pharmaceutical pills, maintaining my junior member in a rigid manner in multiple positions and ringing her bell, good and proper where she smiles, gives me a love peck and a pat on the head for a job well-done, go home and have a hot cup of black coffee with my rice and beans and a hot bath, digesting the whole experience and putting it into proper perspective.

If a provider remembers something about me it makes me happy. A couple remember my bday, etc. I'm a simple guy to please, lol
Yes-
It’s nice to feel like you are someone “ unique” as opposed to a time slot -

For the most part, the only reason I’ll see someone more than once is if we have have established some type of connection- it’s more then just dropping a load-

Another thing that can put a big smile on my face is Having a great 2-3 release session that absolutely exhausts my provider out to the point where she closes shop for the rest of the day.

It gives me a “mission accomplished “ feeling. And it also gives me a little bit of my old school swagger back.
Which brings up the legal question, does fucking someone to death constitute manslaughter?

The closest I ever came was when I married my SO many, many moons ago, and I never lived with a woman on a continuous basis prior. So, she was targeted on such a constant basis, and she became overwhelmed. (she was a virgin)

One weekend, I hit her so often, so continuously, she experienced a paralysis in her leg, and I had to carry her to the car to bring her to the hospital.

Life came back to her leg in the car, and the trip to the hospital was aborted. So, I pulled off to the side of the road for an outdoor blowjob.

Pre Covid, on one of my business travels to Atlanta, I met this outcall provider who was also a healthcare worker. I booked her as a reward for a successful trip for the previous night of my departure from ATL. About 30 minutes prior to the appointment she texted saying her shift is running long so will be a bit late. I was disappointed but decided to wait as I didn't have a reliable provider that I could find late that night in a strange city.
She arrives 30 minutes after the appointed time and showed up in scrubs. I was surprised how that gave me a rise that I had never had before. Not sure if it is the girl next door vibe instead of a professional vibe.. but it was an incredible feeling kissing and peeling her clothes off and getting in the shower together. I was getting a GFE that I hadn't planned for.. To this day, it is one of my favorite memories in the hobby as she went above and beyond the call of "booty" and gave me favors on top of what was usually agreed upon. I tipped her extra and we parted with me thinking I had made a friend. Alas.. at around the same time, some guy in Wuhan, China was eating a bat soup... Long story short I haven't been to Atlanta since...

Which brings up the legal question, does fucking someone to death constitute manslaughter?

The closest I ever came was when I married my SO many, many moons ago, and I never lived with a woman on a continuous basis prior. So, she was targeted on such a constant basis, and she became overwhelmed. (she was a virgin)

One weekend, I hit her so often, so continuously, she experienced a paralysis in her leg, and I had to carry her to the car to bring her to the hospital.

Life came back to her leg in the car, and the trip to the hospital was aborted. So, I pulled off to the side of the road for an outdoor blowjob.
Now that is a story which can be told over and over again —- :)

Curious though, how would you have explained this to the triage nurse in admitting?

What ever became of this poor woman?

Now that is a story which can be told over and over again —- :)

Curious though, how would you have explained this to the triage nurse in admitting?

What ever became of this poor woman?
Yeah, I really was worried as to what to tell the nurses and doctors. And, I was young and shy at that time. Nowadays, if I was capable of that kind of pure horsepower, I would wear it as a badge of honor.

And, as to her whereabouts, today? Well, we are still together and have been together for many decades.

However, as you might have guessed, the sex was short-lived, and ended after the kids. But it does not diminish the love and devotion between us.

Although, not a day goes by without a monumental argument over ridiculous picayune subjects like my failure to clean-up toast crumbs, improper cleaning of pots and pans, my wicked laziness, nutritional values of foods, and always typing on the computer.

And, oddly enough, the mongering (she doesn’t know the extent) is never discussed. But, one eye is closed to the fact that he seems to get lost for a few hours fairly often, saying he is walking in the parks, exercising, communing with nature (that might be another way to describe “it”) and feeding the geese.

Yeah, I really was worried as to what to tell the nurses and doctors. And, I was young and shy at that time. Nowadays, if I was capable of that kind of pure horsepower, I would wear it as a badge of honor.

And, as to her whereabouts, today? Well, we are still together and have been together for many decades.

However, as you might have guessed, the sex was short-lived, and ended after the kids. But it does not diminish the love and devotion between us.

Although, not a day goes by without a monumental argument over ridiculous picayune subjects like my failure to clean-up toast crumbs, improper cleaning of pots and pans, my wicked laziness, nutritional values of foods, and always typing on the computer.

And, oddly enough, the mongering (she doesn’t know the extent) is never discussed. But, one eye is closed to the fact that he seems to get lost for a few hours fairly often, saying he is walking in the parks, exercising, communing with nature (that might be another way to describe “it”) and feeding the geese.
Ty for sharing this..
Glad to have ya back

Everyone is different. We all have our little niches on what gives us the most satisfaction.

Great service. beautiful women. Big asses. Huge tits. Getting backdoor access. Risqué situations. All out orgies etc…. Whatever..

For myself, it’s getting services from a provider who has a significant other. A provider kissing her boyfriend goodbye and then swallowing my load for her spending money. It makes me all giddy inside. I chuckle with satisfaction.

I threw out a Hail Mary today to one of my long time girls who I haven’t heard from in months. I thought she either caught Covid , went to rehab or found a nice faithful BF. But she shocked me and answered back. Went to her parents place, she jumped in and sucked me dry with no complaints.

But before we did anything , I asked, “where have you been!!? I missed you…”. And I get “The boyfriend is up my ass and my parents love him!! I can’t get rid of this asshole! Like he lives in another state and my parents let him sleep here!! He finally went home after almost an entire month..”

That made me chuckle with fucking glee. Why ? I don’t know. It just does.

Some sick part of me just wants to dump a few loads in her and knock her up (she’s a slut but not a legitimate provider). And then have her make the BF believe it’s his. That would be fucking Epic…

I actually like it when one of the girls I see have a bf or significant other too…. Not sure why it is, but it’s a definite turn on.

I actually like it when one of the girls I see have a bf or significant other too…. Not sure why it is, but it’s a definite turn on.
It’s the fact that you know the boyfriend has no idea that the provider lives such a skanky sleezy double life. And while he’s geeking out playing video games online , guys like me and you are balls deep inside the woman he loves and potentially might want to marry.

The 100 bucks that we pay them to swallow our loads is gonna be used to buy some weed, Taco Bell and her boyfriend’s Valentine’s Day card.

And that makes me chuckle like the evil fuck I am with amusement.