Vodka

Lately, I have been drinking Vodka Tonic to minimize the telltale signs. I think Vodka and orange juice would be even more effective, however I really don't care much for the taste. At some high consumption point the alcohol will come out your pores but at that is really I don't believe the issue being raised. I also am thinking better Vodka such a Grey Goose may be better at masking the telltale signs. I would like to have a few of something and really minimize the external signs.

My issue is not so much work but coming home after "being at work". Another option would be to mix "ever clear" with juice. But besides being gut burning and dangerous, it is not something you can order at the bar.

There's an old story...

...about a boss who told his employees: "If you're having cocktails at lunch, drink gin not vodka. I want people to know you are drunk, not stupid."

It's funny that you should say that... because someone once told me that employees should always drink gin on the job because the boss can't smell it on their breath. I never tested this theory as I hate the taste of gin, but if the sacrifice would mean being drunk at work I might be willing to give it a try.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
I found gin to be an acquired taste. Only years later did I find myself enjoying a martini, but still only rarely. I'm sure justlooking will pipe in with a better one, but try Bombay Sapphire. Try a gin gimlet. They're yummy.