Tunnel of Love West Babylon

So what did nutty end up doing lol?
well...Nutty was short on cash and figured from previous posts here that even though Precious looked inviting I be over paying for whatever we did. So I left. I wasn’t all that backed up but next time I am I’ll take a little blue pill and a fistful of cash and see what she’s all about! Still haven’t seen Paige back there yet. She’s similar to Precious only a bit taller and better rack! So that’s it! As old as I am I’m trying to be more selective about encounters bc ive has too many disappointments.
Happy Hunting
Nutty out

This place couples friendly?
im gonna day no it’s not couple friendly spot simply bc it’s so small. There are some new viewing booths that two ppl might fit into but I haven’t seen a space big enough to get comfortable in here. Granted I may have overlooked one if there is so check it out.
Side note - are you looking for group action as a couple or just a private kink thing at these theaters? As I mentioned previously good couples fun can be had at Showworld or World 2 all though you won’t get much privacy bc you’ll draw a crowd lol!
Nutty out

im gonna day no it’s not couple friendly spot simply bc it’s so small. There are some new viewing booths that two ppl might fit into but I haven’t seen a space big enough to get comfortable in here. Granted I may have overlooked one if there is so check it out.
Side note - are you looking for group action as a couple or just a private kink thing at these theaters? As I mentioned previously good couples fun can be had at Showworld or World 2 all though you won’t get much privacy bc you’ll draw a crowd lol!
Nutty out
Hi,Nutty! I hate to sound like a broken record but did you seen or hear anything about Jessica? Thanks!

Stopped in here a few weeks ago and got a lapdance from Jessica. Late 20's to early 30's? Redhead with glasses. Just my type. I got the feeling she wasn't a fan of me or maybe it was late so a lapdance was all I went for. Still, no complaints about her performance or looks. Would def repeat and maybe more if the vibe was different.

Stopped in here a few weeks ago and got a lapdance from Jessica. Late 20's to early 30's? Redhead with glasses. Just my type. I got the feeling she wasn't a fan of me or maybe it was late so a lapdance was all I went for. Still, no complaints about her performance or looks. Would def repeat and maybe more if the vibe was different.
I was wondering if the ladies were wearing masks? Thanks!

At the entrance, yeah. In the room, nah. I think I asked. She was really hygenic, which was considerate but damn if I didn't want to do unhygienic things.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Any Intel on Alexis? Saw her advertising online, not sure of what to expect though.

Forgot to write, she's posting with 516-402-9738
The number brings up two other names, one was Anna Lee, generic pictures and both directing you to West Babylon.
So my guess is the owner of TOL might have placed the ads.

Btw, isn't the very passable Tranny at W2 named Alexis?

Ugh, you lost me at tranny. Damnit! Haha

This hobby is getting more and more difficult every time I try to venture out from my regular spots. Bad enough that the prices keep going up, now I have to worry about being out-dicked by what I was hoping to be a female. Lol

Haven't been to the Edison strip in quite some time, used to hit XDreams, CherriBombs, but never TOL. Same setup? Are the girls behind glass and you have to pay to even see them first, or are they just hanging around in the open?

So, I answered my own questions and went to see Alexis. She's the girl in a couple of the pics, tiny little spinner with big bolt-ons, super hard.

Now, I realize that I way overpaid, but I was already there, so whatever. $40- to the house, $200- to her, which was supposed to include everything, it did not.

Got right to business with a CBJ, it was ok. She doesn't seem to have a gag reflex, which is nice. She does however have teeth, which weren't very conducive to the activity at hand. After maybe 5 minutes, I asked her to take her pants off, she then informed me that full service was an additional $100-. Umm, not what we discussed, but the CBJ wasn't doing it for me, so I obliged. That part was fun, she took it like a champ, couple of positions, then I filled the bag. BTW, I also had to pay $5 for the bag to the guy at the front desk before the lapdance.

Was it worth $345-? Absolutely not. Did it get the poison out? Sure. Would I repeat? No fucking way.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So, I answered my own questions and went to see Alexis. She's the girl in a couple of the pics, tiny little spinner with big bolt-ons, super hard.

Now, I realize that I way overpaid, but I was already there, so whatever. $40- to the house, $200- to her, which was supposed to include everything, it did not.

Got right to business with a CBJ, it was ok. She doesn't seem to have a gag reflex, which is nice. She does however have teeth, which weren't very conducive to the activity at hand. After maybe 5 minutes, I asked her to take her pants off, she then informed me that full service was an additional $100-. Umm, not what we discussed, but the CBJ wasn't doing it for me, so I obliged. That part was fun, she took it like a champ, couple of positions, then I filled the bag. BTW, I also had to pay $5 for the bag to the guy at the front desk before the lapdance.

Was it worth $345-? Absolutely not. Did it get the poison out? Sure. Would I repeat? No fucking way.
I guess I'm jaded because her up sale doesn't really surprise me, especially for a young white girl working on the Edison Strip but $5 for a condom?
Damn!

In a room off to the left as soon as you walk in. They pretty much greet you.
Went on Friday 1/15/2021 4 girls were in the room to the left, NONE WEARING MASKS. They all asked if I wanted to spend time with any of them. 1 Blonde 5' 10" with a huge rack - guess was 40+ FFF. 1 Redhead mid 30's crack looking girl. 1 short brunette with numerous tats and lots of flab. 1 brunette avg height/weight. None worth my money. I only play if I see something l want.

Let the big head prevail, just walk and don't look back.

SMH why no masks! Be safe and smart

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm assuming for that price that it included installation.
That said — its just noise.
Bring your own next time.

Ps. Have you ever bought a beer or a hotdog at a ballgame?
I tend to go for the sausage and peppers hero and an imported beer, Beck's or Heineken from the Beers of the World stand.