Tunnel of Love West Babylon

I use to visit Gina on a regular basis.
I have stopped in from time to time in the last year or so but she hasn’t been there ....
Only got a dance 1x from JJ. I posted a review of her a while back.
Anyone have any info on Gina???

billyS

Reign of Terror
I did not enjoy precious at all, Jessica much better.
Is Precious Black?
I wonder if it is the same Precious I fucked at TOL for $80( she asked for $100, I countered with $80 and she took it) about 12 years ago, maybe more.
She was the one I was fucking doggy and the condom broke.

Trixie

Stopped by here on Friday. Saw trixie’s boobs and had to go for them. .35 $35 to the hizzzouse and in the room for the dance. Quoted me $275 for FS and I laughed at her. Told her you know no one is paying that. Ruined the mood

I was already in the room so I paid .10 $100 for basically a BBTF. .135 $135 all in. Obviously Would not repeat - big fan of Jessica though. Guy at counter said they are getting a new girl tonight at 5pm and another new girl tomorrow. Would be great to get some recon on the new talent.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/posting-prices-in-reviews.51867/

Last edited by a moderator:
Trixie

Stopped by here on Friday. Saw trixie’s boobs and had to go for them. .35 $35 to the hizzzouse and in the room for the dance. Quoted me $275 for FS and I laughed at her. Told her you know no one is paying that. Ruined the mood

I was already in the room so I paid .10 $100 for basically a BBTF. .135 $135 all in. Obviously Would not repeat - big fan of Jessica though. Guy at counter said they are getting a new girl tonight at 5pm and another new girl tomorrow. Would be great to get some recon on the new talent.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/posting-prices-in-reviews.51867/https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/posting-prices-in-reviews.51867/
When I used to frequent the Edison places (don't anymore) I would have cut my losses and left after complaining to management about the $275. Management doesn't make money when customers don't come back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats all? A month and a half ago you posted that you did not enjoy her. Now she looks good? I would love to hear more.
She looks good but I got way more mileage from other girls there. She was too heavy on the wallet.
I didn't enjoy the session and I literally saw her and said hi, didnt get a dance cause Jessica wasnt there.

2real sounds like a promising green light and good fun but what's on the menu for the 2 ducks you dropped?
It's was a great CBJ to be honest...and I'm not a fan of covered sorry for late reply lol. I went there recently and she actually looks way hotter now. I stupidly passed and took a hit at show world. All this boasting over shy...it was like smashing a b movie mannequin actress. And the bills i dropped not worth it.she looks great and all just stiff

It's was a great CBJ to be honest...and I'm not a fan of covered sorry for late reply lol. I went there recently and she actually looks way hotter now. I stupidly passed and took a hit at show world. All this boasting over shy...it was like smashing a b movie mannequin actress. And the bills i dropped not worth it.she looks great and all just stiff
So she was a dead fish?

Stopped at TOL and met precious. Did not read this thread prior, should have. She quoted me 120+ for a handjob and like 250 for FS. PASS

What are jessica's prices like? Is she good?

I recommend going to showworld over TOL. Price point is much better. Don't waste your time here.

Most of my experiences on the Edison strip have been limited to Xdreams but i've gleaned from word of mouth and mentions here that a girl named Jessica who works at the tunnel of love is really a knockout as well as having a pleasant personality. Can anybody here comment firsthand? Thanks!

Most of my experiences on the Edison strip have been limited to Xdreams but i've gleaned from word of mouth and mentions here that a girl named Jessica who works at the tunnel of love is really a knockout as well as having a pleasant personality. Can anybody here comment firsthand? Thanks!
I haven’t seen Jessica but I’d like to comment on/review Paige. Mid 20’s blond with a petite frame nice B’s and enough ass to grab. She was a real down to earth girl who was flirty and sexy in a see through black nighty. If memory serves it was $30 for the room/booth and $120 for a cbj with more on the table at an up charge.
As previously mentioned here it’s a higher price point at TOL then other Edison spots but I felt she was worth it. I’d repeat when they reopen and call ahead to see if she’s there.
She kinda like a slimmer blond version of Henny from Show World.
Happy Hunting
Nutty out

Update
Wednesday July 8 2020
Phase 4 on LI
But unfortunately TOL is not open

for that matter neither is World 2 or Cherrybombs!! Very surprising!!

XDreams was open with a few cars parked but I was too short on time to investigate.
sorry guys

happy hunting
Nutty out

Well TOL is open again! Don’t know exactly when they opened but I stopped in Wednesday afternoon. As I pulled into the parking lot there was a shapely WOC smoking near the car closest to the road. As I passed she turned away from me. While parking my truck and emptying my pockets (I don’t take anything in except the money I plan on spending) this young lady walks into TOL. When I walk in I am greeted by a petite blond white girl who says her name is Precious or Perfection and would I like a dance? I see the girl from outside sitting on a bench and the dude behind the counter is filling her in on where change and what the deal is there blah blah blah. I just look around and plow. Precious was definitely my cup of tea but I wasn’t feeling it. They certainly put some money into this place. Very glitzy with high tech booths but I kinda liked the old place better. Anyways it’s open again so happy hunting.
nutty out

Well TOL is open again! Don’t know exactly when they opened but I stopped in Wednesday afternoon. As I pulled into the parking lot there was a shapely WOC smoking near the car closest to the road. As I passed she turned away from me. While parking my truck and emptying my pockets (I don’t take anything in except the money I plan on spending) this young lady walks into TOL. When I walk in I am greeted by a petite blond white girl who says her name is Precious or Perfection and would I like a dance? I see the girl from outside sitting on a bench and the dude behind the counter is filling her in on where change and what the deal is there blah blah blah. I just look around and plow. Precious was definitely my cup of tea but I wasn’t feeling it. They certainly put some money into this place. Very glitzy with high tech booths but I kinda liked the old place better. Anyways it’s open again so happy hunting.
nutty out
So what did nutty end up doing lol?