Tunnel of Love West Babylon

So I was going back and forth with her for a while she wanted 300 for the fs and I told her I can't do that, but i can do 150 and then she just disappeared a few hours later she texted me back a few hrs later and said okay for 150 told me where she was at headed that way. Gave the front desk 35 or 40 for the dance. She is the girl in the pics btw. Shes cute in the face abd a decent body, small breast n little cute semi bubble butt. Anyways had a briefe talk before getting in the room and askes if she can get some extra $$ to tip the front desk so i said ok 20$ since i was already there. Get in the room and starts a little lap dance n tells me to get comfortable amd take my pants off and ask me if i want a cbj or bbbj and i say no rubber for the bj, then proceeded to give me a decent bj nothing crazy but it was nice cause i can see her sticking her ass out in the mirror while blowing me, after a couple of min she lays down and hands me a rubber i throw it on and i start fucking her missionary, only weird part she looked like she was spaced out, i want to say she was on something but not going to assume or talk bad if i dont know for sure, anyways i blow in the bag and clean up and out the door. She was a space cadet but lol but overall had a nice decent attitude and friendly. I would repeat if last min called for it but def not for anything over 150$ . FYI that room felt so small like i was in a dam closet lol.
thanks gold, I’ve been debating seeing her but I’ve never actually done the club thing and just from reading reviews in general it seems like there’s a pretty wide variation regarding services and cost. Judging by the pics she’s definitely my type so I was hoping to get some more info. Appreciate the help brother.

Star 631-435-5232
So I was going back and forth with her for a while she wanted 300 for the fs and I told her I can't do that, but i can do 150 and then she just disappeared a few hours later she texted me back a few hrs later and said okay for 150 told me where she was at headed that way. Gave the front desk 35 or 40 for the dance. She is the girl in the pics btw. Shes cute in the face abd a decent body, small breast n little cute semi bubble butt. Anyways had a briefe talk before getting in the room and askes if she can get some extra $$ to tip the front desk so i said ok 20$ since i was already there. Get in the room and starts a little lap dance n tells me to get comfortable amd take my pants off and ask me if i want a cbj or bbbj and i say no rubber for the bj, then proceeded to give me a decent bj nothing crazy but it was nice cause i can see her sticking her ass out in the mirror while blowing me, after a couple of min she lays down and hands me a rubber i throw it on and i start fucking her missionary, only weird part she looked like she was spaced out, i want to say she was on something but not going to assume or talk bad if i dont know for sure, anyways i blow in the bag and clean up and out the door. She was a space cadet but lol but overall had a nice decent attitude and friendly. I would repeat if last min called for it but def not for anything over 150$ . FYI that room felt so small like i was in a dam closet lol.
1/2 italian, 1/2 columbian, nice combo

First time giving a review. Hope I don't break too many rules, but want to contribute. You guys give a lot of awesome info.

I've been seeing Storms and for a while now. Finally got the time to see he last Thursday. Not sure I can metion the place since more than one girl works here, but when searching her number you'll see she moves around during the week and is at a specific location in west babylon on Thursdays and Fridays. Ad says appointment needed but I walked in on a hunch. I guess I'm lucky it wasn't busy.

Walked in and just see a guy working the counter. I start looking at movies on the rack and then see storm walking towards me. A beautiful light brown skin woman maybe 25-30. Nice hourglass figure pretty accurate to photos in add but tits looked a little smaller in person and ass seems to be enhanced. All that said she is very sexy. She came up to me, grabbed my package and said says what could be better than an afternoon blowjob. Could agree more. She starts explains the price which is were it kind of got shitty. She said it $40 to the house and 120 to her for the private room. I agree and pay the guy the $40. We get the room and she says it's actually $220 for the covered bj. The $120 she said earlier was just for a lap dance and hand job. I really wanted the bj so I sucked it up and payed the $220+$40 to the house. Was over priced but a really good cbj. She lubed up her hands and massaged my balls while deepthroating . Felt amazing. I blew in the bag. She has plenty of alcohol spray and wipes for clean up.
Was expensive and didn't like the price switch but experience wasn't bad at all. Her attitude was awesome and she did a good job pretending to want my dick in her mouth. I'd say I would pay that much again but if I walked in to that place and she grabs my balls again, I'll follow her right into back room lol

First time giving a review. Hope I don't break too many rules, but want to contribute. You guys give a lot of awesome info.

I've been seeing Storms and for a while now. Finally got the time to see he last Thursday. Not sure I can metion the place since more than one girl works here, but when searching her number you'll see she moves around during the week and is at a specific location in west babylon on Thursdays and Fridays. Ad says appointment needed but I walked in on a hunch. I guess I'm lucky it wasn't busy.

Walked in and just see a guy working the counter. I start looking at movies on the rack and then see storm walking towards me. A beautiful light brown skin woman maybe 25-30. Nice hourglass figure pretty accurate to photos in add but tits looked a little smaller in person and ass seems to be enhanced. All that said she is very sexy. She came up to me, grabbed my package and said says what could be better than an afternoon blowjob. Could agree more. She starts explains the price which is were it kind of got shitty. She said it $40 to the house and 120 to her for the private room. I agree and pay the guy the $40. We get the room and she says it's actually $220 for the covered bj. The $120 she said earlier was just for a lap dance and hand job. I really wanted the bj so I sucked it up and payed the $220+$40 to the house. Was over priced but a really good cbj. She lubed up her hands and massaged my balls while deepthroating . Felt amazing. I blew in the bag. She has plenty of alcohol spray and wipes for clean up.
Was expensive and didn't like the price switch but experience wasn't bad at all. Her attitude was awesome and she did a good job pretending to want my dick in her mouth. I'd say I would pay that much again but if I walked in to that place and she grabs my balls again, I'll follow her right into back room lol
Check and see if the "establishment" you saw Storm at has its own thread already. If it does, let us know. It will be moved to the proper location.

Otherwise a very nice review other than some minor grammar issues.

Has anyone seen that girl Paris (small spinner with chest tattoo) here? She advertises quite often with the address for TOL. Believe she was mentioned in another Edison thread.
If so what’s the deal with her?
I know this is old, but I’ve been with her a number of times. I’ve had good and bad experiences with her. First time was in 2018, there was a really foul odor when she went doggy, I still went through with it but said never again. Then in 2020, ran into her again and didn’t realize it was her until we were in the room. To my surprise everything was on point. Next two times we’re weird. The 3rd time, it was awesome again but the final time she was on some crazy shit and was such a turn off. She took my money $250 for everything and put no effort into it whatsoever and was super rude. I ended up jerking off in the bag while staring at her ass.

Stopped at TOL and met precious. Did not read this thread prior, should have. She quoted me 120+ for a handjob and like 250 for FS. PASS

What are jessica's prices like? Is she good?

I recommend going to showworld over TOL. Price point is much better. Don't waste your time here.
Jessica is my goto for years! She has an awesome personality, amazing skills all around! I pretty much have my way with her for around $200. No DATY but Four fingers in the V, one in the A she’s good with. She’s also into feet, so if that’s your thing, she’ll definitely please. Hope this helps. BTW she’s still there!

I saw Jessica at TOL, said price was $300 for FS but I was horny as can be and this girls body is exactly my type so I didn’t put up much of an argument. Gave $40 to the guy at the desk.

She starts with a slow CBJ which was very good. There was a mirror behind her so I had a great view of her natural fat ass. This helped speed up the process lol.

Maybe 2 mins in and I’m ready for her to hop on. I asked for reverse cowgirl and she happily obliged. She started riding and I couldn’t get enough, had to tell her to slow down so I didn’t bust on the spot. As she was bouncing on my meat I told her let’s switch positions so we went into mish and I popped in the bag after only a couple pumps. She was very friendly and easy to talk to and she did a good job w the cleanup, handing me a wipe, paper towel and sanitizer.

Overall it was a great session and I would definitely repeat but not at that price. I’m not sure if that’s what she usually charges as the post above me paid $200 for her but idk if that included FS. I will try again with her and hopefully bring the price down I’m assuming she saw a young kid in his 20s and knew she can get me at that price lol.

Jessica is my goto for years! She has an awesome personality, amazing skills all around! I pretty much have my way with her for around $200. No DATY but Four fingers in the V, one in the A she’s good with. She’s also into feet, so if that’s your thing, she’ll definitely please. Hope this helps. BTW she’s still there!
Do you happen to know by any chance if Precious is still there? I saw her once in January of 2021 — Inauguration Day to be exact. Sorry about the long overdue review but just noticed this thread was bumped and thought I’d share my first experience at this place.

so I Walked into TOL after heading home from an appointment. Parking was tight but not too bad. Fairly discreet. I walk in the door and through the corner of my eye I spotted precious walking in after me from the lot asking me “what do you need baby?” I didn’t immediately specify what I wanted til I got the room, but I was immediately impressed by her looks, bubbly personality, enthusasism. So I gave the chill guy at the counter $40 and she tells me to meet me in the back room.

i got back there to the room which reminds me of an oversized walk in closet with somewhere to sit down and a wall mirror in front. The music is bumping loudly in the background, I think some hip-hop, like Jay-Z. I ain’t complaining. I’m getting good vibes, good first impression. I’m the only customer there, it’s broad daylight out, and everyone else was either still working and/or watching the news. The room is kinda smaller than I expected as noted, but there was still ample room in there to do whatever I wanted with her.

So she comes in, flirts a bit, twerks her ass a bit for me, and I tell her I wanted everything. Like others here, she quoted me something like $300 for cfs. This place ain’t cheap. Maybe I should have gone somewhere else and save myself some money but I was horny and already there so said fuck it. But I didn’t have $300 on my person, more like $250 which prob would have gotten me a full hr of FS from a different provider. My mistake. She offered me $160 for cbj. I said alright. She joked that one of us was gonna have to take off our face masks and that it obviously wasn’t gonna be her.. (lmao)

She gets down on her knees, gives me the standard “you gotta big cock” line, and gives an exceptional bj for it being covered. She seemed pretty into it with her head rocking side to side and her lips going up and down, back and forth on junior, gazing up at me with her bright blue eyes with her lips resting on junior’s head. She then climbs on top of my lap, blows me from the side, I spank her ass after she encouraged me to, and she finishes me off for a few seconds by hand to completion with her eyes lighting up at the sight of my load filling up the bag.

I asked her when she normally works and at the time of this experience she told me Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Friday’s. Not sure if this is still accurate though. But goin back for seconds is not on my list given the high price and better talent outside of there. She was, to be fair, very cute girl, hot, juicy round ass..seems like she’d be fun to fuck for a full hour (can’t imagine how much that’d be considering a HH is already $300 for fs..)

Id give the experience an average rating like 6.5/10 to be generous. Problem was that it was too short lived, costly, and better options close by. I was actually at Showworld before I came here but the owner told me the girls are on their lunch break and I was getting kinda impatient waiting in the lot so I thought I’d take my chances at TOL given I had a fellow monger friend who came here before. Either way, it’s a cool little hole-in-the-wall spot I guess, but it’s not somewhere I’d voluntarily return to every single time I need to release the poison and when little-head is doing all the thinking for me.

Do you happen to know by any chance if Precious is still there? I saw her once in January of 2021 — Inauguration Day to be exact. Sorry about the long overdue review but just noticed this thread was bumped and thought I’d share my first experience at this place.

so I Walked into TOL after heading home from an appointment. Parking was tight but not too bad. Fairly discreet. I walk in the door and through the corner of my eye I spotted precious walking in after me from the lot asking me “what do you need baby?” I didn’t immediately specify what I wanted til I got the room, but I was immediately impressed by her looks, bubbly personality, enthusasism. So I gave the chill guy at the counter $40 and she tells me to meet me in the back room.

i got back there to the room which reminds me of an oversized walk in closet with somewhere to sit down and a wall mirror in front. The music is bumping loudly in the background, I think some hip-hop, like Jay-Z. I ain’t complaining. I’m getting good vibes, good first impression. I’m the only customer there, it’s broad daylight out, and everyone else was either still working and/or watching the news. The room is kinda smaller than I expected as noted, but there was still ample room in there to do whatever I wanted with her.

So she comes in, flirts a bit, twerks her ass a bit for me, and I tell her I wanted everything. Like others here, she quoted me something like $300 for cfs. This place ain’t cheap. Maybe I should have gone somewhere else and save myself some money but I was horny and already there so said fuck it. But I didn’t have $300 on my person, more like $250 which prob would have gotten me a full hr of FS from a different provider. My mistake. She offered me $160 for cbj. I said alright. She joked that one of us was gonna have to take off our face masks and that it obviously wasn’t gonna be her.. (lmao)

She gets down on her knees, gives me the standard “you gotta big cock” line, and gives an exceptional bj for it being covered. She seemed pretty into it with her head rocking side to side and her lips going up and down, back and forth on junior, gazing up at me with her bright blue eyes with her lips resting on junior’s head. She then climbs on top of my lap, blows me from the side, I spank her ass after she encouraged me to, and she finishes me off for a few seconds by hand to completion with her eyes lighting up at the sight of my load filling up the bag.

I asked her when she normally works and at the time of this experience she told me Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Friday’s. Not sure if this is still accurate though. But goin back for seconds is not on my list given the high price and better talent outside of there. She was, to be fair, very cute girl, hot, juicy round ass..seems like she’d be fun to fuck for a full hour (can’t imagine how much that’d be considering a HH is already $300 for fs..)

Id give the experience an average rating like 6.5/10 to be generous. Problem was that it was too short lived, costly, and better options close by. I was actually at Showworld before I came here but the owner told me the girls are on their lunch break and I was getting kinda impatient waiting in the lot so I thought I’d take my chances at TOL given I had a fellow monger friend who came here before. Either way, it’s a cool little hole-in-the-wall spot I guess, but it’s not somewhere I’d voluntarily return to every single time I need to release the poison and when little-head is doing all the thinking for me.
I remember her. She’s a cutie but not cheap! Still she ticks a lot of boxes for me. The few times I’ve walked into and out of TOL since Covid she was never there. I’d be interested in trying her again.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out