Tunnel of Love West Babylon

I went into the tunnel of love for the first time tuesday night around 8pm. I thought it was just a video store / novelty store but there were two girls in there. 1 girl dead asleep on the couch and another very young hot girl sitting on the couch. I wanted to know if anybody has ever been in the tunnel of love and if so what services d these girls offer and whats teh damage.

I went into the tunnel of love for the first time tuesday night around 8pm. I thought it was just a video store / novelty store but there were two girls in there. 1 girl dead asleep on the couch and another very young hot girl sitting on the couch. I wanted to know if anybody has ever been in the tunnel of love and if so what services d these girls offer and whats teh damage.
do a search, bro... a lot of information here

Stopped in last Fri, two girls working one Woc didn't catch her name. other girl JJ who I got a dance from, payed 30 to house and went in back room with JJ..
She is in her late 30's great body and very polite. I wasn't looking for any fs because it was my first time meeting with her. I kept it simple by requesting a lap dance with a hj to finish me off. She said she would def do that. I handed her 100 witch I know is a lot but I like to start off on the high side so the girls don't think I'm cheap...
Once you become a regular and they like you, everything is pretty much on the table for that price. It's a process that includes a lil dancing around but in the end it all pays off.
The lap dance was good and the hj was great. Total damage 130 bit steep but fairly confident it will pay off in the long-run....
Most certainly will repeat ASAP

I went to Tunnel of Love on Monday. The girls name was J something. I am so bad with names. She said she works Monday evenings and Friday mornings. Very cute girl. White, dark hair, good body. She said she is 27.
Anyway, long story short - she said the place ran out of rubber. So she couldn't do anything but HJ.
I have a hard time getting off to that, so I began to proposition her. I wasn't being serious, I was just trying to talk to help myself get the job done. Turns out however, that she will do BBFS for 500. I did not partake in that, but just figured some of you guys here might want to know that info. Happy hunting

......- she said the place ran out of rubber. So she couldn't do anything but HJ. .....
I would be surprised if the place would keep "rubber" around in the dance room as it would be sort of corroborating what services were being performed in the room.
However, as I recall they had a large bowl (like a big fish bowl) by the cash register full of various types for the customers to buy. They sell them just like they sell other sex related products for whatever the buyer wants to use them for , ahem, off premises.

Thanks for joining and contributing. Next time, include how much you tipped in the review.
Sorry about that. I tipped 60. I believe her name was Jayla. And just to elaborate what I was talking about in the earlier post. She said "would you want to do BBFS... I'm on birth control." So I said so I can go inside you? And she goes nooo!! I laughed and said, so then why are u telling me you're on birth control? Overall she was very nice, maybe a little crazy to offer that the of service.

In regards to the rubber - While I'm certainly not a pro at this, from my understanding, the girls bring rubbers in to the room with them. For whatever reason she didn't have any, and the place literally had none in the store that day. From what I was told, it was a freak thing that generally doesn't ever happen. Note to self tho, always carry one of your own I guess lol.

I went there today after hitting up show world. I saw shy there but didn't feel the vibe she didn't look too into it so I hit up tunnel of love and saw a lovely girl Jessica were 60/140 and not sure on fs. Great time really gourgeous and great personality. She had a really nice ass and a great pair of tits. Will def repeat

I went there today after hitting up show world. I saw shy there but didn't feel the vibe she didn't look too into it so I hit up tunnel of love and saw a lovely girl Jessica were 60/140 and not sure on fs. Great time really gourgeous and great personality. She had a really nice ass and a great pair of tits. Will def repeat
2real sounds like a promising green light and good fun but what's on the menu for the 2 ducks you dropped?

Jayla & Ashley

Does anyone have any idea where these girls are working now? Ashley was my regular for over a year at Tunnel
Of Love and The Adult Shop in Holbrook, and then she left both places. Then I found jayla, who in my opinion was the hottest girl I've found. I've seen her every Monday and Friday for a few months and she apparently stopped working at tunnel of love. I was dumb enough to not get either phone numbers. Idk why, I'm still shy when it comes to just being blunt and asking for a number. Regardless, I figured I'd ask around here and see if anyone knows who I'm talking about and where they are working now. Thanks for your help guys.

Moderator, if I don't have this in the right place, i completely apologize.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lol, once she offered the BBFS and told you she was on birth control you should have left it at that.
I came inside a girl there once. I was doing her doggie with her kneeling on the couch and I was fucking her really hard. All of the sudden it felt really wet. When I pulled out all that was left of the condom was a rubber ring up by my pubs. The thing had disintegrated.

Hadn't done an Edison run in years and was feeling nostalgic.

To their credit ToL had 3 doable girls there, a petite spinner (Precious) a tall Amazon type WOC and a middle sized Latin or possibly Italian girl with big boobs.

House fee was 30, negotiations to begin at 60 once in the room. The spinner seemed the friendliest to me (I normally like bigger girls but hey, the spice of life.) So I took a whirl.

Should have insisted on negotiations before the room. Didn't want to get yelled at seeing as I hadn't been there in maybe a decade.

She said did you want some extras?
Sure!
She does oral for 120 extra. Making that 150 in all.

I said for 120 I'd better not feel any latex on that beej . (I said it nicer. I'm a mush) she said she always does covered but I wouldn't notice. I had no idea she had previously mapped out the nerve endings on my dick, lol.

She maybe expected me to offer more, or maybe to capitulate, but she sure as heck wasn't expecting the "alright then bye" she got.

God, I love having the capacity after years of experience to be able to walk. My days of 150 cbjs are waaaaaay past me.

Shame, she is a looker. She could set up shop in, say, Commack and charge 100 cbjs and have a line around the block... or do bbjs for maybe 120 and double the line. But 150 cbjs, fuck that noise.

Total damage 30 to me and feelings to her.

I always did my negotiations before paying for the house. Even then - last time I was at TOL (maybe 10 years ago) we agreed of specific activities and price for said activities and once in the room the girl reneged after I handed her the agreed upon cash. Escalated into a shouting match - didn't end well and haven't been back to Edison area places since.