Took another one for the team. Kimmy in Uniondale

Classy Response...

*cough* *cough*... ME. Word to the wise, If you get to my door and you find yourself not physically attracted to me. Just leave. Don't stick around to see if things will get better. When my clothes come off I won't magically drop 30 pounds and become a petite size 4. ALSO...I'm not a robot. Each session is catered to OUR Chemistry. If you stay, but you're NOT REALLY turned on by me... well, then your session and the performance you get from me, honestly won't be that great. Only because I'll feel awkward, nervous and weird. I want everybody who sees me to leave with a smile, but i know i can't please everybody. (trust me i try)
Lorenzo, I remember our session vividly... I felt you didn't really want to be there.( not with me anyways) I felt uncomfortable and over analyzed. I'm sure it showed in my performance. Wish you had a better time with me. I still appreciate your review. There can never be to many reviews about a provider. FOR THE RECORD : 38D
...As I said More Than Once.
1.You are a sweet girl.
2. Not sure how you felt overanalyzed as I don't think I said or did anything to give that vibe, because truth be told(as I try to do) I was not completely unattracted to you.
3. You did not grossly mis-represent yourself so I try to be better gentleman than waste your time and walk.
4. I did leave with a smile...Again because of your pleasant Demeanor
5. You are right there, can never be too many reviews. And in the end it wasn't like I said DON"T go see her.
6. 38D... I sit corrected! heh heh

For the last time now.....Sweet Girl(and lets add brave to the list for coming on here)
Best Of luck to you and Stay Safe!

How come...

Kimmy White Knighted me :)
...She gets it and you don't?

You had NOTHING to be Whiteknighted for! I was not attacking ANYONE. And truthfully after being on this board for as long as you have and seeing my posts which as a whole should indicate my general demeanor. I would think you could see that. But Hey Bro......

Long time follower on this board and first time poster. first off I just want to thank all the guys for their many contributions that have lead me to some amazing experiences and warnings that have helped me avoid horrible experiences. The reason i am finally posting is because i need to know the secret of getting a hold of this girl. She seems like my type (i like em voluptuous)I have tried and tried and tried to call with no answer or straight to voice mail. I've left messages, texts and e-mails. no response. Can somebody give me the secret?

Long time follower on this board and first time poster. first off I just want to thank all the guys for their many contributions that have lead me to some amazing experiences and warnings that have helped me avoid horrible experiences. The reason i am finally posting is because i need to know the secret of getting a hold of this girl. She seems like my type (i like em voluptuous)I have tried and tried and tried to call with no answer or straight to voice mail. I've left messages, texts and e-mails. no response. Can somebody give me the secret?
maybe she's avoiding you because she thinks you are selfish for making your first post ever to try to suck more info out of the board instead of posting a review from one of your amazing experiences!

actually she probably has her mouth full & can't get to the phone.

kimmy

first off this girl is a true gfe if you get the hour

quickes which i have never had I feel dont get gfe

as for not getting her to respond, you cant call her more than once, were you the dude that kept blowing up her phone during my sesssion, she wont answer if she is with someone and she is a top notch provider, with the hour i got lfk, bj, daty, any and every position, in a clean upscale hotel.

she reads the reviews on this board and is dissapointed by the negative comments, cause she really tries to satisfy,

she travels to FL to NY all the time so she will be back , but there is heat in hotels in nassau lately so who knows when shell be back, if we are lucky enough to get her back

shes not a perfect 10 model and doesnt tell you she is, but she is a great time

first off this girl is a true gfe if you get the hour

quickes which i have never had I feel dont get gfe

as for not getting her to respond, you cant call her more than once, were you the dude that kept blowing up her phone during my sesssion, she wont answer if she is with someone and she is a top notch provider, with the hour i got lfk, bj, daty, any and every position, in a clean upscale hotel.

she reads the reviews on this board and is dissapointed by the negative comments, cause she really tries to satisfy,

she travels to FL to NY all the time so she will be back , but there is heat in hotels in nassau lately so who knows when shell be back, if we are lucky enough to get her back

shes not a perfect 10 model and doesnt tell you she is, but she is a great time
Kimmy has left the area guys. I dont know when or if she will be back. This area got too hot and dangerous for her.