Took another one for the team. Kimmy in Uniondale

I'll post it after Kimmy leaves NY in another thread. I don't want this to bcome about the questionnaire until she leaves. Let her enjoy her free publicity for now. I think she should definitely get an ad her next trip.
treb..can you post that questionnaire now and leave out the name of the monger..i can use a good laugh..thanx

fu2

Muff - Is this Kimmy's pic posting for doubles on CL. Looks like the pic she was using with a full head shot.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/1042587683.html
Those indeed are the same pix Kimmy used in her ads. I am thinking at this point that she used someone esles crotch shots. This new add has extra pix of the same chick that Kimmy did not post. And now that the face is visable in the pix I dont think its kimmy.

well suprise, why should we expect anything different from a touring hooker.

I want to let you guys know that Kimmy should be coming back to Long Island soon. She told me she will be here for 2-3 weeks and hopes to see all her clients from her last visit, plus meet some new horny mongers.

I'll let you know when she books her flight.

Hey guys, Kimmy is coming in on the 29th. She probably will be taking cistomers on the 30th. The jet lag will be knockin her out on her first night here.

But she did invest in this trip and she wants to see her customers from last time and new meat as well.

As soon as she is in town Ill post a link to her ads.

Last edited by a moderator:

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Hey guys, Kimmy is coming in on the 29th .She probably will be taking cistomers on the 30th. The jet lag will be knockin her out on her first night here.

But she did invest in this trip and she wants to see her customers from last time and new meat as well.

As soon as she is in town Ill post a link to her ads.
Muff I realize you are trying to help a friend here but do you really think it is wise to give out her location exactly. We all know LE reads the boards and once her picture and ad go up it will be easy for LE to find her. In the future I suggest that you only give a location such as Melville
and not what hotel. May I also suggest that now that the cat is out of the bag that she change her location for her own safety.

Last edited by a moderator:
Muff I realize you are trying to help a friend here but do you really think it is wise to give out her location exactly. We all know LE reads the boards and once her picture and ad go up it will be easy for LE to find her. In the future I suggest that you only give a location such as Melville
and not what hotel. May I also suggest that now that the cat is out of the bag that she change her location for her own safety.
Not for nothin' but 1 phone call and they could have her location with no trouble. Moving hotels because of this post increases her safety not at all. I know what you're saying about over sharing but there really is no extra risk here.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Not for nothin' but 1 phone call and they could have her location with no trouble. Moving hotels because of this post increases her safety not at all. I know what you're saying about over sharing but there really is no extra risk here.
This maybe true but at least she would have a chance to screen before giving out her location. If you notice most of the ladies do not reveal their location publicly this way they have a chance to talk to a potential client and feel him out. I am not trying to start an argument here or anything but the subject of posting exact locations has been discussed, with the exception of MPs which have their own risks most independent women prefer to not have their location reveal publicly.

Use Your Heads

Yes they can easily get her location by trying to book an app but as Wolf said at least she has the op to screen first.

BUT since her safety doesnt seem to be high on the level of concern think of yourselves, now that you have made a public announcement they can get you too, they can sit and watch you all go in and then grab you when you come out..a whole night of john busts and then at the end her as the cherry on top....someone contact this girl and give her a heads up and stop making the po-po's job easier, make them earn their money if they want us..yes we take a risk but we also take precautions..you all complain about the lack of LI talent why risk a woman who seems to be a guarenteed win.....xox

muffdvr, i guess u are DUMB?
Hey dude Who the fuck are U?

Im helpin a friend of mine and I moved to fast with info I assumed anyone could figure out with one phone call. Besides, when a poster states "upscale location in Melville" it kind of narrows the options down to maybe 2 places. So it didnt seem a big deal at the time.

There is such a thing as being apologetic when required and Im sorry if I put Kimmy in an uncomfortable situation, but you can fuck off.

Hey Biohazzard, can you edit post 90 to remove the exact location. This board doesnt allow editing after a few days.

As for Kimmy, she is still the same Kimmy I remember. Funny, Cute, pretty, sexy, curvy, big D cup tits,

I had the pleasure of first bang on Kimmy's Long Island tour 2010.

As I remembered, she gave great BBBJ, I dinned at the Y on tasty pink pussy tenderloin. Multiple posistions, mish was best. She wraps her legs around and pulls you in. She really gets into it and enjoys it.

U wont be dissapointed if you see her. Well worth the fee.

here is her CL add http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ads/1717083236.html

rates are

60 for kwickie - gets U quick BJ to get hard, then one position fuck till U pop, no extras

100 for half hour - gets U BBBJ, DATY, DFK, multiple positions no rush till U pop.

160 for full hour gets U - same as above but you get to have a second cup of coffee.

Kimmy is a gem and she is just passing through, so dont miss out, see while she is in town.

Last edited: