Took another one for the team. Kimmy in Uniondale

Hello fellow mongers.

I have been out of the game as of late since I was severely side tracked with a UTR that squeezed the life out of me. I finally got to the frustration level to dump her silly ass and move on. This hobby of ours is all about variety so I decided get back to the wonderful world of mongering.

Well I took a chance on a cutie running an ad today on CL
http://longisland.craigslist.org/ers/996539796.html
http://longisland.craigslist.org/ers/996514515.html

Ahh where to begin,

I called got voice mail and she called back in 2 minutes.
Very cute voice and friendly on the phone. I was at ease right away. She is staying at an upscale location in Nassau, not a sleazy dive.

The pix are real, the girl is a little chunky but with all the right curves. She came to the door in a nighty and she looked very pretty> She gave me a big hug and kiss as soon as I entered the room. I was at ease and comfortable instantly.

Charges $150 for half hour and $200 for full hr. I opted for half hr with option to extend visit.

She offers GFE service and I can tell you she is the real deal. She allowed and encouraged DFK, DATY, pussy fingering, BBJ (no cum in mouth). She was the closet thing to a GFE I have been with since I started hobbying. She was really into it and she came multiple times.
As my screen name indicates, pussy eating is my favorite pass time. We did 69 for about 30 minutes when she asked me if I wanted to fuck or extend the session. I opted to go for the full hour. We continued doin 69 for another 10 minutes and then put a cover on finished in Mish position. she is not a clock watcher and does not rush. She actually wants to enjoy herself as much as you do, so keep that in mind if you see her.

We hung out in bed for a few minutes talking (very nice girl by the way) Then she allowed another pop, she gave another BBJ till I was ready then we finished in doggy.

All in all, she is worth the fee guys. She is pretty, her pussy tastes and smells good, She does a great BBJ (I had to stop her a few times because I didn't want to blow a load too soon).

Keep in mind she is from out of town and she is here for one week only. I highly recommend her and suggest you give her a call before she goes home.

You guys have to check her out real soon before she goes back to Fla.
She wont be here much longer and I am serious when i say she is the best provider i have been with in my 4 years of hobbying.

I will be sorry to see her go, so call her and get the good time I know you want to have.

Muff with all your posts it sounds like you're pimping for this Kimmy.
No he's not. This is her first visit to NY and she said if she gets enough business she'll come back. I think he just wants her to get enough biz so she will return and he can see her again. we've all been there. Glad someone is sharing a good one.

Looks Like

Kylee, from www.gfezone.net

Hello fellow mongers.

Well I took a chance on a cutie running an ad today on CL
http://longisland.craigslist.org/ers/996539796.html
http://longisland.craigslist.org/ers/996514515.html

Ahh where to begin,

I called got voice mail and she called back in 2 minutes.
Very cute voice and friendly on the phone. I was at ease right away. She is staying at an upscale location in Nassau, not a sleazy dive.

The pix are real, the girl is a little chunky but with all the right curves. She came to the door in a nighty and she looked very pretty> She gave me a big hug and kiss as soon as I entered the room. I was at ease and comfortable instantly.

Charges $150 for half hour and $200 for full hr. I opted for half hr with option to extend visit.

She offers GFE service and I can tell you she is the real deal. She allowed and encouraged DFK, DATY, pussy fingering, BBJ (no cum in mouth). She was the closet thing to a GFE I have been with since I started hobbying. She was really into it and she came multiple times.
As my screen name indicates, pussy eating is my favorite pass time. We did 69 for about 30 minutes when she asked me if I wanted to fuck or extend the session. I opted to go for the full hour. We continued doin 69 for another 10 minutes and then put a cover on finished in Mish position. she is not a clock watcher and does not rush. She actually wants to enjoy herself as much as you do, so keep that in mind if you see her.

We hung out in bed for a few minutes talking (very nice girl by the way) Then she allowed another pop, she gave another BBJ till I was ready then we finished in doggy.

All in all, she is worth the fee guys. She is pretty, her pussy tastes and smells good, She does a great BBJ (I had to stop her a few times because I didn't want to blow a load too soon).

Keep in mind she is from out of town and she is here for one week only. I highly recommend her and suggest you give her a call before she goes home.

No he's not. This is her first visit to NY and she said if she gets enough business she'll come back. I think he just wants her to get enough biz so she will return and he can see her again. we've all been there. Glad someone is sharing a good one.

thats it. I just dont want her to leave thinking long island is a bad place to work. she will come back if we give her business.

how do you guys find these pictures on other sites..zacman you're better than barnaby jones..this confirms muff's review as reviews of kylee are right on with what muff reported..she sounds like a must see

fu2

If she really is an independant and touring LI , .
I could be wrong but......
I think Zacman answered that question. She more than likely is "touring" LI from New Jersey if you look at the website. It's an NYC/NJ Agency. Girls say all the time I'm only here for a few days/week whatever. My bet is she'll be back once a month, or at worst you can go to NYC or Jersey to see her. So not really worth the effort of "pimpin" her to everyone if you ask me. (And I don't mean that in an accusatory way)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Muff with all your posts it sounds like you're pimping for this Kimmy.
I agree with treborny. Give the guy a break. He came on here with a great find and wanted to share it. Thats a good thing.

As far as her leaving soon, if she is making money she will stay until she gets busted or burnt out. I remember when I saw Lacy back in Oct she said she was leaving the next week and she is still around three months later.

how do you guys find these pictures on other sites..zacman you're better than barnaby jones..this confirms muff's review as reviews of kylee are right on with what muff reported..she sounds like a must see

fu2
Thanks fuhecu2,
I was also going to point out that the issue isnt whether she worked someplace else using a different name, but rather that the reviews she got over there are all super reviews and they back up everything I said about her. So get with her before she leaves, let her know Long Island is a great place to work with the best mongers on the planet.

I agree with treborny. Give the guy a break. He came on here with a great find and wanted to share it. Thats a good thing.

As far as her leaving soon, if she is making money she will stay until she gets busted or burnt out. I remember when I saw Lacy back in Oct she said she was leaving the next week and she is still around three months later.
Billy, she will be leaving. Within a week I think. She is a young girl with family that expect her back sooner rather than later. The best we can hope for is for her to come back maybe in the summer.