Too Many Strippers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by Danielle
Just to reiiterate that JustLooking's post was a joke - I definetely DO NOT work at XDreams. Sorry, guys.
Guess you're not good looking enough. Try Teasers.

Hey if you did work there (X-Dreams) we could rub our genitals all over each other !!!!!!!

(testing Danielle's sense of humor.)

Last edited:
wow! sounds the easiest $50 bucks I could ever make, Billy! Do you really think I'm not attractive enough to work at xdreams, or are you just trying to piss me off?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Danielle, didn't you read the last line ? I was just teasing you. Then again I have no idea what you look like. All I know is your 23 and went to college. If I knew where you DID work ...........

pswope

One out of three
Ops

In 3 months, I will be opening the first of what will become a national chain of topless donut shops and carwashes. Because each location will be carefully selected for 2 critera : dearth of attractive women and local tolerance,there will be no requirement* that the ladies provide mileage.
Our first location(donut shop) will be in a former mountain man strip club on the border of Pa and NY(alot of deer hunters there).

Adswill be taken shortlyfor applications.

*[size=1/4] Compenasation will be predicated on income generation and 25% of the equityin the business will vest in the workers. Goldman Sachs is acting as our advisers and we expect to do an ipo in about 3 years. [/size]

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
It definately has become a buyer's market. But all good things come to an end, one way or another. There is only so far you can push the envelope.

The attitudes the girls eventually will have an affect on us. (If they haven't started to already.)

Last edited:
I was wondering how you all felt about the number of dancers working on a particular night when you visit a strip club. Over the last few weeks my club has hired so many women that there are often more of us than there are customers on the floor. The club has also instated a rule requiring new hires to work five days a week. Of course I understand the club owners motivation (house fee $$$$), but the situation has caused many problems.
1) Fights amongst the girls over customers. I've literally seen girls be pushed out of the way by others on their way to talk to a customer! I've also heard certain girls tell customers awful things about other dancers in an effort to get them to stop spending money on them. (which is deplorable and really shitty bussiness practice, I think.)
2) With so much competition we've all taken a huge paycut and had to work twice as hard for what we bring home. The work environment has become unbearably high-pressure at times.
3) The customers often seem annoyed and fed-up with the amount of dancers propositioning them for dances when they're just trying to relax with their friends or drink a beer. It's gotten so bad that guys will often throw their hands up and wave me away before I even open my mouth to say hello. I can't imagine this being fun for people to deal with.

I'm really not just venting here, I'm actually just curious as to whether or not you guys agree with me that the club is cutting off their nose to spite their face. Do you enjoy having the most women possible to choose from? Or do you prefer a smaller selection of women who provide a more laid-back atmosphere?
Just like the Tender Trap

Re: Ops

Originally posted by pswope
In 3 months, I will be opening the first of what will become a national chain of topless donut shops and carwashes. Because each location will be carefully selected for 2 critera : dearth of attractive women and local tolerance,there will be no requirement* that the ladies provide mileage.
Our first location(donut shop) will be in a former mountain man strip club on the border of Pa and NY(alot of deer hunters there).

Adswill be taken shortlyfor applications.

*[size=1/4] Compenasation will be predicated on income generation and 25% of the equityin the business will vest in the workers. Goldman Sachs is acting as our advisers and we expect to do an ipo in about 3 years. [/size]
I think topless ice cream shoppes would be better. You could call them "cones"! And since it's always really chilly in ice cream shoppes..... well, you get the idea.

Originally posted by billyS
Danielle, didn't you read the last line ? I was just teasing you. Then again I have no idea what you look like. All I know is your 23 and went to college. If I knew where you DID work ...........
You would hate the club I work at. It's exactly what you DON'T like. Although lots of hot girls.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Re: Re: Ops

I think topless ice cream shoppes would be better. You could call them "cones"! And since it's always really chilly in ice cream shoppes..... well, you get the idea.
Nah, the girls we like really hate Ice Cream (jumping to the only logical conclusion).

Billy,
no, I'm sorry. Afraid that won't be happening. Although I'm sure you could probably get some through the pants action in the champagne room with some girls. who knows.

Slinky,
What are you talking about? Girls who don't like ice cream? I don't get it. I thought everyone liked ice cream.

No, I think he means that he thinks Danielle would get a better reception here if she started threads like "Why I Like Having Conversations With Men About Sex, Restaurants, And My Belly-Button Ring More Than Ice Cream".

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy,
Although I'm sure you could probably get some through the pants action in the champagne room with some girls. who knows.
Yeah, for about 300 bucks. I can go see 4 A-list girls at X-Dreams with that money and get my world rocked. All Fantasy stuff, mind you, but I'd leave feeling far more satisfied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.