Too Many Strippers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Danielle
But it's frustrating because I know I'd do a lot better if the ratio of customer to dancer was more in my favor.
I think every business would say the same thing. It just isn't reality.

Originally posted by daengman
What the stripclubs need to do is to come up with a system to make everyones experience more enjoyable.

I am proposing the solution. It's SUC-CAC. Which stands for Stripclub Universal Code -Color Alert Condition. A color alert system similar to our terror alert system.

This would involve the club having small color flags which the patron can place at his location which would indicate his interest in his level of participation in the club. It might go like this:

Blue -- just drinking
Green -- just looking
Yellow -- willing to talk and buy (the stripper) the over priced dinks
Orange -- Looking for a cheap lapdance
Red -- anything goes

Some of the flags may be combined to give a more precise indication of the patrons interest.

Use of these flags would make for a more pleasant evening for both patron and stripper alike

Oh, and BTW, when you are finished for the evening and ready to leave, you can put up a white flag.

But everyone has a different size flagpole on which to run these flags up.

Myself, I just wear a sign around my neck stating "Don't ask me, I'll ask you."

ok. Thanks guys, apparently my problem works to your advantage. I have found that the "mileage" provided by dancers at my club has dramatically increased along with the ranks. Which I'm sure you're all loving. (I see boobs in mouths on a regular basis now)

You replied faster than I could about this subject. I was going to say the same thing. More girls than customers more the mileage. A lot more dancers than guys....way more mileage. The boobs in the mouth is not new to me. I've been going here for a long time and my mileage has always been good. VIP room even better. Its all in what dancer you pick and what time you go.

Of course, the beauty of this situation is that customers benefit* from increased mileage, and the clubs benefit from increased shift fees. There's only one group that doesn't benefit. And everybody here has just tons of sympathy for them.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It's good to know that strip clubs continue to be a "special situation", since there's no where else where a) the economy turns down, b) money gets tighter, c) there is low barriers to entry, d) "employers" hire more independant contractors/employees because the cost of doing so is marginal, e) more competition means that in order to get business, people may have to decide whether or not the want to do things they don't want to do, but the customers might want them to do, in order to make sales.

Yep, totally unique to stripclubs.

Hey Danielle, I was just curious as to how long you have been stripping. I am getting the feeling from reading some of your posts that you have not been in the business too long. I don't say this as a put down in any sort of way. I am just curious.

personally

I'm happiest playing around with a a girl who is not frustrated, and better yet conversive.

In brief, I'd rather have some time with one good (looking, interesting) girl in a relaxed setting over the opportunity to deal with three annoyed women in a room with hardly any other customers.

Last edited:
Billy thinks I'm in my thirties. Now I totally understand where this belief that I'm all jealous and bitter stems from. Actually, I'm flattered. Most people think I'm a few years older, but believe me it has nothing to do with the way I look. I'm 23.

Grant - I've been dancing for about 4 years. I guess that's not a really long time but it probably doesn't classify me as a newbie, either.

Just to reiiterate that JustLooking's post was a joke - I definetely DO NOT work at XDreams. Sorry, guys.

justme

homo economicus
JustLooking - I think I should make you a brightly colored black light sensitive flag to wave at the aforementioned club in order to attract waitress attention. Or maybe you could laminate a $100 dollar bill and wave it around as a decoy tip?
I find it astounding that I just learned a few weeks ago that blacklights make tonic drink look weird.

Last edited:
I find it astounding you first found that out a few weeks ago too. That is absolutely my favorite thing about drinking Gin & Tonics in strip clubs.

Last edited:
Originally posted by justme
I find it astounding that I just learned a few weeks ago that blacklights make tonic drink look weird.
you should order a Red Bull........under the black light, it looks radioactive.....(thinking of the John Lithgow movie back in the day when his girlfriend's kid stole the green weapons grade uranium from his lab for a science experiment).

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by justlooking
I find it astounding you first found that out a few weeks ago too. That is absolutely my favorite thing about drinking Gin & Tonics in strip clubs.
I couldn't do it. I had to order vodka and sodas after that.

(I can't imagine there are any ways to alter your perception of the color of Red Bull that I have not tried out)

Status
Not open for further replies.