Too Cheap To Pay For An Ad

Originally posted by vermeer
Miki, your husband must be real proud that you bring home cash so that you can both shoot up heroin together.
This is just too over the top. Sorry but I vote to stick a dope needle in Vermeer's ass and maybe it will mellow him out.

Re: GO Away BJ

Originally posted by JaxHammer
Lady BJ, Lady BJ, Lady BJ. Please, don't come to this board and pollute it with your garbage.

Anyone ever seen her pictures. NASTY!
Is a shame too since everyone was swooning over MexiMami

Originally posted by LRuf
Call me old-fashioned, but the term "ho" doesn't sit right; ever.
Let's start a new thread for crude and demeaning names... put your "skanyhos" on top followed by "nigger".
(Sorry)
I suppose you call your waitress "flo" as well.

Miki, your husband must be real proud that you bring home cash so that you can both shoot up heroin together.
I don't think she's married, unless her hubby has no job otherwise why would she rent a room in a welfare hotel like you've previously stated.

Re: Lady BJ

Originally posted by LI_Whoremaster
Unless of course, as other people have pointed out, MexicanaMami is the UG reincarnation of Lady BJ. Lady BJ is the slut of the Yahoo swinger groups from the Cherry Hill area. She and loggernj meet other couples at a sleezy peepshow called the Berlin News. After all this was made public, along with the fact that loggernj was posting fake reviews and/or reposting reviews from her website, Lady Bj disappeared from UG.

OH PLEASE go back under the rock you crawled out from under. Here we go again...BillyS accused me of being a Berlin News regular..FALSE..never been there..guess living w/i a 10 mile radius of the place makes me vulnerable. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion..and if u wanna bring up "reincarnating handles"..look in the mirror my friend...

I could give a RATS ASS what anyone has to say about me here...I am certainly NOT interested in any "free press" here..I have more than enough on my plate and the LAST thing I need is more ***** from creeps like you asking for an appt.

As far as my pix being "nasty"...maybe you just dont "measure up" to the 8" in my pix?

ANY and ALL reviews I have posted elsewhere are 100% REAL...put your "backchannelling" skills to use...

Now crawl back under that rock...

Just my .02!
xoxox
MexicanaMami

the only thing I think is....

if chasing away the women from this board is what some "characters" here wants to happen....well I guess they are succeding.
I can see UG becoming an all boys club pretty soon, because some guys just have to bash and offend us in any way possible.
You want a perfect board, with only your darlings posting? Sorry, is not going to happen because do you notice that NO girls are posting here anymore?
You guys are dragging UG name down and bellow, when I mention to other providers "hey come and join UG, is fun!" they think I'm crazy and I guess I am.
This place is not fun anymore....there is no dignity or respect here...a guy can come and say whatever and ANY topic we try to post to generate an interesting discussion ends up like this....insults and accusations coming from guys who should not be part of UG at all because they never have ANY constructive thing to say. Just do a search on their posts.
Anyway, I think I will fade away from UG soon...not going to participate on your discussions anymore.
Slinky, you know I love you to death, and I will be an UG advertiser until I'm in business.
UG was my first "home" and still will be until I retired.
But...I don't think I have anything to contribute anymore. All I post turns into flames and I really don't like to be part of whore wars.

Take heart Betty, it's just a few people, remember...

"People who try to pretend they're superior make it so much harder for those of us who really are."

.. keep the faith.

Re: the only thing I think is....

Originally posted by betty_snj
... chasing away the women from this board ...is what some "characters" here wants to happen....well I guess they are succeding. I can see UG becoming an all boys club pretty soon, because some guys just have to bash and offend us in any way possible...
10) Thou shalt remember that the board is only as good as you make it, or as bad as you make it. The members get all the credit for making this a worthwhile place to visit. Of course, there is a responsibility which comes with that, and it is also the members which can make it a place that no one wants to come

It's very easy to hide behind a screenname. Things are being written that very few would say face to face.
Betty: Don't let the minority rule; I can't believe that ALL of us are assholes.
Slinky: RULES OF CONDUCT?

Originally posted by jp1064
Take heart Betty, it's just a few people, remember...

"People who try to pretend they're superior make it so much harder for those of us who really are."

.. keep the faith.
I truly admire you JP, BMM and few others (sorry if I don't list your name - but you know who you are) for trying to keep UG essence alive, even after the "exodus" the board had few months ago.
Like you, I stuck to UG too, even if it was dead for a while hopping things would change and the board returned to what made UG famous for.
But...I was wrong, whatever returns we had was from people who don't have one kind word coming out of their mouths, people who thrive in hate and arguments.
Sorry...I have enough fights in my everyday life and if I come here is to relax, read some interesting stuff and, above all, get enlightment in what I read or discuss.
I'm not here to add one more aggravation to my list...I come here to forget they exist.
And I guess that's why girls are not posting because they came to the same conclusion as I do now.

What's really ironic is the fact that Lady BJ/MexicanaMami decided to come into this thread to defend Betty. Betty is being accused by some of bad mouthing MikitheMILF in order to protect her territory as the boards reigning bJ queen. Betty has enlisted the help of others in two threads now to try to discredit MTM. Now Betty, do you see why it is ironic why of all people Lady BJ/MexicanaMami would come to your aid?

You know NOTHING of what has transpired btwn myself and Betty. What do these recent threads have to do with anything thats happened in the past? I know who Betty is, dont know Miki, tho. Im not here "defending" anyone, its just now and then these guys get too out of hand with comments...gals tend to stick together. Thats all...

Originally posted by betty_snj
I truly admire you JP, BMM and few others (sorry if I don't list your name - but you know who you are) for trying to keep UG essence alive, even after the "exodus" the board had few months ago.
Thanks Hun, I felt like you back in the summer time, but there is always something that brings me back. This board needs new personalities. Seems like the honest stories (like in the other thread) brings out the sincere lurker. Damn I miss the old guys like C9, BF and others.This board needs some comedy!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Hey!

Last year? You registered Jul 2004. If the Billy you are referring to is billyS, then you should know he hasn't posted since early July due to an incident that had nothing to do with you.
Hasnt posted since early July under the name BillyS, maybe. Who cares? Let it go....

U dont know ME..I dont know U, and thats just FINE.

MexicanaMami

Originally posted by jp1064
Thanks Hun, I felt like you back in the summer time, but there is always something that brings me back. This board needs new personalities. Seems like the honest stories (like in the other thread) brings out the sincere lurker. Damn I miss the old guys like C9, BF and others.This board needs some comedy!
at one time, UG had the perfect combination of posters. Anything you read was interesting, intriguing, informative and, above all, fun and sometimes down hilarious.
But....it's all gone, the leeches were allowed to start to spit their venom and little by little they chased the good posters away.
People are afraid to post...just because it turns nasty and uncalled shit fights.
I bet they all lurk...and I don't blame them for not be part of discussions.
UG don't need comedy, it needs decency and respect to his members.
There is a fine line between posting your opinion and plain attacks. Many are now crossing the line.
I'm choosing not to cross the line...so I will lurk.

vermie, I have nothing to hide

Miki, I can prove all my "allegations".
But I don't think you really want me to. Do you?
Go ahead prove your allegations...I am neither diseased nor addicted, I have nothing to hide...I am married ,in recovery, with 4 kids and am a clinically depressed woman taking wellbutrin. I have struggled with liver problems due to sclerosing cholangitis since I was a kid, I compounded those problems with drinking and drugging but have been sober since 1997...I do not now or ever had anything to hide so have a field day...

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Miki, this is not a slam on you, and peraps I'm just showing my own ignorance here, but how can someone be "not addicted" but "in recovery"?