Too Cheap To Pay For An Ad

I posted this on another thread but it didn't generate much of a response and hope the moderator doesn't mind I make it into a separate thread. I am just a guest here and hope this doesn't cause my banishment from UG but believe it's worth discussing.

Question: What kind of message is being sent to advertisers when classy ad paying providers get dogged while skankyhos who steal advertising by giving freebies for UG reviews gets props.

Call me old-fashioned, but the term "ho" doesn't sit right; ever.
Let's start a new thread for crude and demeaning names... put your "skanyhos" on top followed by "nigger".
(Sorry)

Originally posted by ODB
I posted this on another thread but it didn't generate much of a response and hope the moderator doesn't mind I make it into a separate thread. I am just a guest here and hope this doesn't cause my banishment from UG but believe it's worth discussing.

Question: What kind of message is being sent to advertisers when classy ad paying providers get dogged while skankyhos who steal advertising by giving freebies for UG reviews gets props.
send them my way, since I get accused of shilling everywhere, I might as well get some of that free pussy. Im not that particular, as long as it dont smell.

Originally posted by ODB

A money order for 250 dollars was put in th***** this AM...fyi i have been trying to pay for an ad through paypal for 2 weeks...the link is messed up...

Originally posted by LRuf
Call me old-fashioned, but the term "ho" doesn't sit right; ever.
Let's start a new thread for crude and demeaning names... put your "skanyhos" on top followed by "nigger".
(Sorry)
Well said..Thank you.

xoxox
MexicanaMami

hope he's cheking the mail

Originally posted by Ozzy
Unfortuately UG has a webmaster who is dead behind the wheel (or too busy getting blown on a beach somewhere). Most of the payment links are dead or not directed to the right place.....

If it helps you can use this link to pay for an agency banner. The single ad link Bender will have to help you with.

https://www.paypal.com/subscription...ode=USD&lc=US&a3=350.00&p3=1&t3=Y&src=1&sra=1
sent it in by snail mail...its a done deal

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by Ozzy
Unfortuately UG has a webmaster who is dead behind the wheel (or too busy getting blown on a beach somewhere). Most of the payment links are dead or not directed to the right place.....

Ozzy is fairly correct here.

As far as any payment sent to PO Boxes, etc. I wouldn't hold my breath as to how long they will take to turn into anything.

Slinky Bender

PS As far as the entire concept of this thread:

I'm leaving it up for now, because I'm too tired today to think about it, but

A)I don't like people not liking that there's not enough discussion where it's appropriate/where a thread is already existing, so they "shout" by starting a new thread (usually in an inappropriate place: example "I'm going to Altlanta, but I don't think there's enough action in that section so I've decided to post this in the general section..blah, blah, blah).

B) Never make assumptions about who is being "too cheap to put up an ad". There have been several providers who have sent in donations but didn't want ads up. In fact, the donation "pool" from providers over the years is prabably an order of magnitude greater than the pool from members; so, if you want to crusade against people who should be giving more to UG, perhaps the most appropriate to yell at is guys who've gotten a lot of "whatever" from here but never given anything back ( side FYI: easist way to donate is PayPal to [*****]payment@utopiaguide.com[/*****] )

C) I think there actually is a good discussion to be had about what I think are some of the "issues" (like, what should be done about guys who write ads for gurls diguised as reviews, and so forth), somehow I doubt any of those dicussions spring out of posts worded like the one at the top of this thread.

Just my humble oppion here......

I think that the powers that be that run this board should put more, if not the same, effort in running the business end of this board than they do in the enforcing the rules and regulations herein.

Not for nothing, but I have contributed to this board through Paypal on a number of occasions, and NEVER received any acknowledgement that the moneys were received....except my paypal receipts.

are you trying to say that im not getting my ad up for a long time?

Originally posted by slinkybender
Ozzy is fairly correct here.

As far as any payment sent to PO Boxes, etc. I wouldn't hold my breath as to how long they will take to turn into anything.
[/QUOTEi

ive been *****ing you consistently to try to pay you, you have not responded in a timely manner so i sent a money order out today...should i stop it, am i not getting my ad anytime soon..i can send you a payment another way..you just have to tell me or make it your business to turn it into something.i dont want to be doing this publicly but you are not responding privately

Originally posted by ODB
Welcome to the real world ODB. Remember, it's not who you know, it's who you blow.

Originally posted by ODB
This sounds like another thinly disguised attempt by Betty(classy ad paying providers) getting one of her friends to try to discredit someone ( MikitheMilf, aka skankyhos who steal advertising by giving freebies for UG reviews). I guess that first thread "I need a "glowing" review....freebies anyone???" http://utopiaguide.com/forums/t20267.html
wasn't enough.

D'ya think the classy ad paying provider...

is giving out freebies to denigrate the positive posts the skanky,freebie throwing ho is getting??? D'ya think she might be nervous now that the skanky ho has paid for a classy ad just like hers and can suck a mean cock and is mature,pleasant and in real good shape? D'ya think she's rallying her guys with promises of god knowa what to make miki look skanky???Betty, I'm hip to your BS and im not gonna take it, wanna war? I challenge you to a suck off.....

Originally posted by betty_snj
sorry Billy, oooops Keyser, don't start shit.
I don't know who ODB is.
I might know him or I might not...and I not behind his post.
PS....nice the way you out keyser's name 'cause you dont like what he says, that is one of the lowest things I've ever seen.

Slinky Bender

Re: Just my humble oppion here......

Originally posted by Dondee
I think that the powers that be that run this board should put more, if not the same, effort in running the business end of this board than they do in the enforcing the rules and regulations herein.

Not for nothing, but I have contributed to this board through Paypal on a number of occasions, and NEVER received any acknowledgement that the moneys were received....except my paypal receipts.
Just checking: how long ago was this? there's no record within the last year? (I just checked)

PS I also wish this, but you have to realise that there's 2 sides to this board, and one of them is handled by one person, and the other by another. I'll give you a guess as to which is handled by who?

Originally posted by MikitheMilf
PS....nice the way you out keyser's name 'cause you dont like what he says, that is one of the lowest things I've ever seen.
Miki, that's not his real name, just an old handle. Nothing revealed.