Too Cheap To Pay For An Ad

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I wasn't asking in a thinly veiled attempt to get you to make another. I was asking because I really wanted to know if there was a problem with PayPal not crediting the account properly.

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Originally posted by justme
I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York.
Let me make sure that I got this right -- you are SO fucking glad that you don't live in New York?

Last edited:
vermie honey

Originally posted by vermeer
Miki, your husband must be real proud that you bring home cash so that you can both shoot up heroin together.
.... don't you have any little boys around to molest and keep your mind off this terrible crush you have on me, I told you a milliom times...I WILL NOT GO TO THE PROM WITH YOU...

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by pjorourke
Let me make sure that I got this right -- you are SO fucking glad that you don't live in New York?
I suppose it would be more accurate to say that I'm so fucking glad I don't see any prostitutes that care about UG.

(Sometime's I think I'd love to live in NYC)

Hey!

Originally posted by betty_snj
sorry Billy, oooops Keyser, don't start shit.
I don't know who ODB is.
I might know him or I might not...and I not behind his post.
Could this be the same Billy that read me the riot act here last year, attempting to flame a war btwn myself and someone else? Stuff that was totally UNTRUE and unsubstantiated?? Happens to be one of the last times the Billy handle was used..Hmmmmm? Live and learn...

xoxox
MexicanaMami

Originally posted by ODB
I regret starting this thread and will not do it again.
no need to regret...and if you did because you saw something that was wrong in your view, you have the right to express your opinions, even if generates controversy.

This is UG, you know how things starts in one way and ends in a total different manner around here.

:) I might know you....and if I do...thanks.

Re: vermie honey

Originally posted by MikitheMilf
.... don't you have any little boys around to molest and keep your mind off this terrible crush you have on me, I told you a milliom times...I WILL NOT GO TO THE PROM WITH YOU...
I know he follows you around and taunts you but that is a very bold insinuation even for him and I am sure just the mentioning of it does not sit well with people. It is one thing to taunt someone and make fun of them on a PMB but I think the mention of that it just plain wrong, sorry I do not know either of you and am not trying to ruffle feathers just reminding please try to think before you type out of anger. - Kelly

Re: Hey!

Originally posted by MexicanaMami
Could this be the same Billy that read me the riot act here last year,
Last year? You registered Jul 2004. If the Billy you are referring to is billyS, then you should know he hasn't posted since early July due to an incident that had nothing to do with you.

Lady BJ

Unless of course, as other people have pointed out, MexicanaMami is the UG reincarnation of Lady BJ. Lady BJ is the slut of the Yahoo swinger groups from the Cherry Hill area. She and loggernj meet other couples at a sleezy peepshow called the Berlin News. After all this was made public, along with the fact that loggernj was posting fake reviews and/or reposting reviews from her website, Lady Bj disappeared from UG.

What's really ironic is the fact that Lady BJ/MexicanaMami decided to come into this thread to defend Betty. Betty is being accused by some of bad mouthing MikitheMILF in order to protect her territory as the boards reigning bJ queen. Betty has enlisted the help of others in two threads now to try to discredit MTM. Now Betty, do you see why it is ironic why of all people Lady BJ/MexicanaMami would come to your aid?

Re: Re: vermie honey

Originally posted by blondekelly
I know he follows you around and taunts you but that is a very bold insinuation even for him and I am sure just the mentioning of it does not sit well with people. It is one thing to taunt someone and make fun of them on a PMB but I think the mention of that it just plain wrong, sorry I do not know either of you and am not trying to ruffle feathers just reminding please try to think before you type out of anger. - Kelly
otpost his

Kelly...his insinuation of drug abuse and disease has come back to haunt me professionally...i have been asked on a few occasions whether or not his posts have any veracity...if he can dish out outrageous accusations then he should take them too..."vermeer" is a persona, miki is real and he doesnt make 'fun'. he assasinates my character

Re: Lady BJ

Originally posted by LI_Whoremaster
Unless of course, as other people have pointed out, MexicanaMami is the UG reincarnation of Lady BJ. Lady BJ is the slut of the Yahoo swinger groups from the Cherry Hill area. She and loggernj meet other couples at a sleezy peepshow called the Berlin News. After all this was made public, along with the fact that loggernj was posting fake reviews and/or reposting reviews from her website, Lady Bj disappeared from UG.
Damn LIW you're good.

Re: Hey!

Originally posted by MexicanaMami
Could this be the same Billy that read me the riot act here last year, attempting to flame a war btwn myself and someone else? Stuff that was totally UNTRUE and unsubstantiated?? Happens to be one of the last times the Billy handle was used..Hmmmmm? Live and learn...

xoxox
MexicanaMami
Hey, I just checked and this was also the last time the
LADYBJ handle was used. Hmmm...

Also, the flame war was between you and Betty! Hmmm...

Details, details. Hmmm....