Too Cheap To Pay For An Ad

Originally posted by jp1064
Miki, that's not his real name, just an old handle. Nothing revealed.
And you know this how?
How do you know that Kesyer's real name isn't Billy and that he is a client of Betty?
What makes you think Keyser is another poster named named Bill? Just because Betty says so?

Re: D'ya think the classy ad paying provider...

Originally posted by MikitheMilf
is giving out freebies to denigrate the positive posts the skanky,freebie throwing ho is getting??? D'ya think she might be nervous now that the skanky ho has paid for a classy ad just like hers and can suck a mean cock and is mature,pleasant and in real good shape? D'ya think she's rallying her guys with promises of god knowa what to make miki look skanky???Betty, I'm hip to your BS and im not gonna take it, wanna war? I challenge you to a suck off.....
Me? A suck off?

This is the silliest post I read on UG lately.

I don't have the need to go down to your level.

I think sucking Anaconda and listening to his talk about the "suck off" thing has mushed your judgement a little.

I guess you're smitten with him. I don't blame you. Big dick huh? You can have it, even if I'm the only one who can make him cum thru oral, not only once but TWICE.

Back to my shell....enough of this bullshit for me.

Originally posted by LI_Whoremaster
And you know this how?
How do you know that Kesyer's real name isn't Billy and that he is a client of Betty?
What makes you think Keyser is another poster named named Bill? Just because Betty says so?
pure and simple because YOU are BillyS...or should I call you Keyser?

I don't know why are you trying to stir shit between me and Miki.

I don't know your reasons...but I'm not going to fall for this trap.

Enough said...

And you know this how?
Because I've been on this board for two and a half years, have over 4000 posts and see the same women most of the other guys on this board see. Don't you think we talk about who and what's on UG? who they've seen lately? It's like fucking water cooler talk guy, don't kid yourself. Gossip runs ramped in this business if you just ask "what's been happening? I saw you on UG yesterday".

Last edited:
And you know this how?
You mean he's NOT Verbal Kint?!?!?

the only man I'm smitten with is

my husband, dick size doesn't do it for me, brains do and ive been with him for 26 years...a big dick cant turn my head and you only wish you were near my level instead of the BJ Queen of SNJ...its a dubious distinction..Not exactly my lifes goal...any way, crawl back under your rock and know I'm on Bullshit patrol, your not gonna mess up my rep for your petty jealousies...the offer stands...

Because I've been on this board for two and a half years, have over 4000 posts and see the same women most of the other guys on this board see. Don't you think we talk about who and what's on UG? who they've seen lately? It's like fucking water cooler talk guy, don't kid yourself. Gossip runs ramped in this business if you just ask "what's been happening? I saw you on UG yesterday".
amen...like nobody knows which handles people use around here...

(now Billy is going to make a new handle & persona to come here and stir more shit)

Re: the only man I'm smitten with is

Originally posted by MikitheMilf
my husband, dick size doesn't do it for me, brains do and ive been with him for 26 years...a big dick cant turn my head and you only wish you were near my level instead of the BJ Queen of SNJ...its a dubious distinction..Not exactly my lifes goal...any way, crawl back under your rock and know I'm on Bullshit patrol, your not gonna mess up my rep for your petty jealousies...the offer stands...
Miki,

I don't have reasons to be jealous of you.
I never said I was a queen of the BJs....guys put me in the spot with their reviews...and mine are ALL real, not a single shill in there, or a freebie.
I have many great reviews all over the boards and I have shitty ones too.
I'm not the keeper of the Holy Grail and didn't attack your persona or your appearance or anything to do with YOU.
I just put the question of freebies on the table, you came into the thread because you wanted.
You're not here long enough and I think you should take some time and read what UG is about. Search for prolific posters and their topics discussed here and learn from it instead of been running your mouth in every single thread.

i dont want to fight

your timing is suspect...perhaps i jumped the gun, i will assume that this is all coincidence...i am the new kid on the block, true but i have been a lurker for well over a year...i am not running my mouth, i am speaking my mind...there is a difference, i am and will remain skeptical about some of the stuff that goes on ...

Don't you think we talk about who and what's on UG? who they've seen lately?
If thats the case you need a life. You also need to stop hanging around Kimmie. She will poision your mind and she really doesn't know who is who.

Keyser,

naming Kimmie here is just a confirmation to what JP said.

Why don't you let things go? I guess you "retired" BillyS but his personality is starting to emerge again.

I don't understand why guys who act so normally nice in real life have to be jerks on the boards.

justme

homo economicus
I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York.

Originally posted by Keyser Soze
If thats the case you need a life. You also need to stop hanging around Kimmie. She will poision your mind and she really doesn't know who is who.
I don't know why you have to bring Kimmie into this? She has nothing to do with this. I've only seen Kimmie once ever in the summer of 2002. I'm talking about conversation in general with whoever you're with. There are many more UG tentacles out there then you would imagine, and people like to gossip about UG. So if you want to find out how someone is, or what happened to someone on the board, you just need to ask.

Originally posted by justme
I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York. I am SO fucking glad I don't live in New York.
that makes two of us

Re: Re: Just my humble oppion here......

Originally posted by slinkybender
Just checking: how long ago was this? there's no record within the last year? (I just checked)

PS I also wish this, but you have to realise that there's 2 sides to this board, and one of them is handled by one person, and the other by another. I'll give you a guess as to which is handled by who?
Then I guess I will be making another soon (as soon as Paypal or Noble House fix the problem).......but I still wonder if THIS one will get any ack.

Last edited: