Threatening messages

A bit of a necro post, but just got one of these today and they actually called my burner number before sending the text. I didn't recognize the number so didn't pick up.

You guys have any recommendations on apps? Just using g-voice for now.

Ditto except In my case change last 25 years to last 45 years and never got any calls.
I've gotten the texts, with images taken from some websites with pics... I harass them right back with I ping'd their location from the sms, the authorities are on their way, I have your address and your name thanks to identifying yourself so unless you pay me to call off the SWAT team from your nearby law enforcement agency, I want 3 free hours for wasting my time on this text.. its 150% some 17 year old virgin in his mom's basement trying to get money to pay for his first pussy, or more likely for his next video game (kids these days just don't chase tail anymore)

Got some threatening text messages a few months ago. They posted a private photo from my SA profile along with the profile and my SOs Facebook profile and said they were going to tell her what i have been up to. I just kept ignoring it and blocking the number. They kept texting from different numbers. Kept ignoring it. Didn’t engage at all. They eventually went away. Deleted my SA profile since but definitely a bit scary. Never got to the point where they asked for anything as I just kept ignoring. Was to my actual cell # too which made it that much more scary. Must have done facial recognition even though the private photo didn’t show my entire face. Be careful out there gents

billyS

Reign of Terror
Got some threatening text messages a few months ago. They posted a private photo from my SA profile along with the profile and my SOs Facebook profile and said they were going to tell her what i have been up to. I just kept ignoring it and blocking the number. They kept texting from different numbers. Kept ignoring it. Didn’t engage at all. They eventually went away. Deleted my SA profile since but definitely a bit scary. Never got to the point where they asked for anything as I just kept ignoring. Was to my actual cell # too which made it that much more scary. Must have done facial recognition even though the private photo didn’t show my entire face. Be careful out there gents
It could have been someone who recognized you on SA, someone who knew you in real life and decided to fuck with you .

That's why as tempted as I was a few years ago to make an SA account, the one thing I always feared was a friend of one of my kids seeing me on SA and it getting back to them.

It could have been someone who recognized you on SA, someone who knew you in real life and decided to fuck with you .

That's why as tempted as I was a few years ago to make an SA account, the one thing I always feared was a friend of one of my kids seeing me on SA and it getting back to them.
My fear as well, thusly why all the social media accounts I created with my "Monty" persona (LinkedIn, Facebook, Insta, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, SA), and none of them use my real pic (won't even send for fear that someone may recognize me) - I'll take the chance in randomly meeting the "date" blindly for a car date or hotel incall or (L/R)AMP situation (but by then we both have dirt on each other for continued silence and anonymity) - also having entirely separate accounts no accidental posting or exposing my real life with my mongering life and putting me in situation of having my activities exposed.

The one time i decided to use my personal phone number instead of a g-voice number, is of course the time i got some harassing texts. I was traveling internationally and i couldn't use g-voice due to service issues. So i decided to use my personal whatsapp (dumb idea, i know lol)

Anyways, the first woman i messaged, she seemed real, called her, heard her voice, but i was still getting some weird vibes. I dont know if it was nerves from being in a different country and doing this hobby or what. Anyways, i get to her place and im outside, and i start feeling those weird vibes again and i tell her i need some proof to know shes real and what not. Gave her multiple options, pics of her right now, video call, or even stick her head out the window lmao.

Long story short, i appologize and tell her im gonna bounce and i even sent her a pic that i was outside her place. She ends up saying i just wasted so much of her time (i wasted probably 15 mins, whoops, sue me), and how im not even her type. She sent my picture from my whatsapp profile and started with racial comments and what not.

Blocked her number but then she whatsapps me from another number apologizing and still getting me to try to come lmao, i told her im not, then she was like you think you can do this without consequences blah blah, and i was like ok *blocked*.

3AM get iMessages now, with her apologizing again and telling me to still come by lmao.

Im just glad my phone number doesn't really bring up any info about me. *whew*

Someone from CA had messaged me on the site and i stupidly shared my private photo. A few hours later i was being harassed. I think it was a random scammer. The numbers they used were all CA