Threatening messages

I got the exact same text. And then a different time an address that comes up when you google my number (I’ve since stopped using my real#) they said they were on there way to my house I said go for it…. If you google my number a few different addresses come up

Motels are too risky always check bathroom and closets. If they don't let you see those 2 places someone usually in them & usually a good time to vacate in a hurry. Also ask the chick to come out and meet you but don't say which vehicle you incase it's a setup. Save yourself grief and drama also with burner phones texting apps always keep on silent so
it doesn't mess with your life.

Motels are too risky always check bathroom and closets. If they don't let you see those 2 places someone usually in them & usually a good time to vacate in a hurry. Also ask the chick to come out and meet you but don't say which vehicle you incase it's a setup. Save yourself grief and drama also with burner phones texting apps always keep on silent so
it doesn't mess with your life.
Every time I enter a provider motel, the scene from Scarface flashes in my mind at The Sun Ray Hotel where Tony's closest friend, Angel Fernandez, got chainsawed and dismembered by Hector.

Marta with her machine gun under the pillow looks like a tough provider I once encountered in one of those cheap shacks.

You never know what is lurking and hidden there, lying in wait. They probably only want your money, but with the element of people you are dealing with, it could turn worse and spoil your mood.

At this point in my career, I try to avoid.

Every time I enter a provider motel, the scene from Scarface flashes in my mind at The Sun Ray Hotel where Tony's closest friend, Angel Fernandez, got chainsawed and dismembered by Hector.

Marta with her machine gun under the pillow looks like a tough provider I once encountered in one of those cheap shacks.

You never know what is lurking and hidden there, lying in wait. They probably only want your money, but with the element of people you are dealing with, it could turn worse and spoil your mood.

Don’t let your imagination run wild.. A chainsaw may be a bit extreme- A dissolving acid bath would be quieter and cleaner..

Ah, yes I agree wholeheartedly— A trip to one of these places is not on my menu

D

Deleted member 128262

Block them.
I’ve noticed that there’s been a lot of scams lately.
More than usual.
It’s totally a scam because I have received these texts as well and it’s been covered on news articles if you google search this stuff.

billyS

Reign of Terror

I visited a place in Astoria once on Northern Blvd. It was reviewed on UG and I decided to go.
I remember part of my review refered to the exact same scene above. I wound up leaving before it was my turn.

I used to see someone in the Elmont area- ( Monique) while I felt 100 % with her, she moved her location and only hosted in a sketchy place on Hempstead Tpke ( not the one opposite Coliseum). Was not comfortable driving there and leaving my car in a conspicuous lot

After seeing a sketchy provider I got a call from a man with a Hispanic accent saying he was a detective in the Hempstead pd. And he was working with the FBI. He said he was working on a task force for sex trafficking. He said the girl was under age and my phone # came up in her phone and I was going to be arrested, UNLESS I took a lie detector test to prove my innocence and that test would cost me $2500. The minute I heard $$$ mentioned from a "detective" I knew it was a scam. I asked if he wanted the payment in gift cards and told him to go fuck himself. Never heard from him again. They even went to the trouble of spoofing the Hempstead pd phone number.

After seeing a sketchy provider I got a call from a man with a Hispanic accent saying he was a detective in the Hempstead pd. And he was working with the FBI. He said he was working on a task force for sex trafficking. He said the girl was under age and my phone # came up in her phone and I was going to be arrested, UNLESS I took a lie detector test to prove my innocence and that test would cost me $2500. The minute I heard $$$ mentioned from a "detective" I knew it was a scam. I asked if he wanted the payment in gift cards and told him to go fuck himself. Never heard from him again. They even went to the trouble of spoofing the Hempstead pd phone number.
Thank you. Very much appreciate your post. This type of scam seems to be the latest craze amongst ruthless scamming scumbag criminals.

Thank you. Very much appreciate your post. This type of scam seems to be the latest craze amongst ruthless scamming scumbag criminals.
It's kind of amusing that someone like me soliciting sex for money (a criminal act and thus a criminal) from a person providing sex for money (a criminal act and thus a criminal) is demeaning (ruthless scamming scumbag) enterprising individuals. All are committing non-violent criminal acts; you don't really think these individuals (guys or gals?), other than sending out these stupid texts, are actually hurting anyone do you?:rolleyes:

I repeat, just ignore them.

Ps. another approach, if it makes you feel better, is do do what I sometimes do: if I'm doing something mindless like prep work for a meal, and I get an unsolicited phone call, I put the phone on speaker and waste their time as long as possible. These individuals calling are paid on commission (I assume) and time is money.

It's kind of amusing that someone like me soliciting sex for money (a criminal act and thus a criminal) from a person providing sex for money (a criminal act and thus a criminal) is demeaning (ruthless scamming scumbag) enterprising individuals. All are committing non-violent criminal acts; you don't really think these individuals (guys or gals?), other than sending out these stupid texts, are actually hurting anyone do you?:rolleyes:

Ps. another approach, if it makes you feel better, is do do what I sometimes do: if I'm doing something mindless like prep work for a meal, and I get an unsolicited phone call, I put the phone on speaker and waste their time as long as possible. These individuals calling are paid on commission (I assume) and time is money.
There is a huge difference.

My criminality, as a monger, is a fair act of paying for a service at an agreed upon rate. The legality or illegality of this act varies upon venue and local law fluctuation.

My criminal act of paying for sex at a fair and reasonable rate is not intended to trick or scam anyone out of their bank account and to instill fear, angst and worry in the emotional temperament of another human being.

To equate the two criminal acts on the same level befuddles logic.

There is a huge difference.

My criminality, as a monger, is a fair act of paying for a service at an agreed upon rate. The legality or illegality of this act varies upon venue and local law fluctuation.

My criminal act of paying for sex at a fair and reasonable rate is not intended to trick or scam anyone out of their bank account and to instill fear, angst and worry in the emotional temperament of another human being.

To equate the two criminal acts on the same level befuddles logic.
I was being facetious which is why I had the :rolleyes: emoji.

Anyway, the world is full of individuals misrepresenting themselves to get something of value from others. For example some guys or gals will misrepresent their feelings or affections for another to get sex, money, gifts, etc. from their target. It's just part of life. Instead of ranting about unfairness existing in an unfair world it makes more sense to take steps for one to avoid being taken advantage. These steps are posted in abundance on UG, e.g. never send gift card info in advance of a meeting of someone you haven't met or just ignore text threats.

D

Deleted member 128262

Scam baiting!!