Threatening messages

I've recieved a threatening message from someone claiming to be a pimp. This person claims to have my information and is demanding money. They said its because I texted one of their girls and wasted their time. Could this be real or a scam?
Hopefully you didn't use your real phone number or name and so its probably a scam. Another reason why we can't ever allow these girls to know our true identity in any way. Not even the car we drive if possible.

I get them all the time. Just ignore. They will even send you the headless pics also from Maxican Cartels but all bogus so ignore and move on with your day. I use a app call sideline and whenever I get such messages, I simply change my number in there.
And yes, as Turnova said. Keep the notification off for the app.

G

Gsx98

Was it Mr. Montoya? Give me their number, I love to mess with them. They are a bunch of pussies. They hang up once you start talking shit and block you. I kept calling him from multiple numbers lol. First time I’ll admit I got scared because they sent pics of chopped heads. I think they use temp numbers. One time it was a 203 area code and another a 516.

I say post the number and we all call them tell them to fuck off!

this is the last message I got:

insaumy name is pedro antonio montoya . member cartel CJNG and pimp of the domestic sexual service house I’ve been calling you cause you’ve been speaking to one of my girls which offered you her service and you only made her lose her time. I’ve implanted you a fee which you must pay. If you don’t pay you and a couple of your family member will lose their life. Don’t try to block me or turn off the phone because I have your address and your family’s too. Call me to work something out in a good manner.If you want to avoid a massacre of your family.Try to avoid the bloodbath”

Was it Mr. Montoya? Give me their number, I love to mess with them. They are a bunch of pussies. They hang up once you start talking shit and block you. I kept calling him from multiple numbers lol. First time I’ll admit I got scared because they sent pics of chopped heads. I think they use temp numbers. One time it was a 203 area code and another a 516.

I say post the number and we all call them tell them to fuck off!

this is the last message I got:

insaumy name is pedro antonio montoya . member cartel CJNG and pimp of the domestic sexual service house I’ve been calling you cause you’ve been speaking to one of my girls which offered you her service and you only made her lose her time. I’ve implanted you a fee which you must pay. If you don’t pay you and a couple of your family member will lose their life. Don’t try to block me or turn off the phone because I have your address and your family’s too. Call me to work something out in a good manner.If you want to avoid a massacre of your family.Try to avoid the bloodbath”
Yes. It was the same message but instead it was a different name.

I get about one a month. They are just BS scammers trying to get a couple hundred dollars. They all say they are cartel, but it’s usually some clown in their basement, I apologize and tell them I can only meet in person, they don’t respond. I had a friend that speaks Russian call them and turn the table saying he was Russian mob, the other guy hung up first.

Just never use your real phone number that can be linked to your name.

I've recieved a threatening message from someone claiming to be a pimp. This person claims to have my information and is demanding money. They said its because I texted one of their girls and wasted their time. Could this be real or a scam?
Curious to know why your first post as a new member would ask this question ?

If you have been following UG and did some research you would have your answer …

Severed heads, castration, and arson are identified methods of these groups :)

Curious to know why your first post as a new member would ask this question ?

If you have been following UG and did some research you would have your answer …

Severed heads, castration, and arson are identified methods of these groups :)
I have been following but not for very long. I haven't seen this posted.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I have been following but not for very long. I haven't seen this posted.
Threats of harm, black mail, police , and things involving your family are generally just a manipulation tactic. It’s just plain fear mongering. The idea is that the best way to get someone to follow directions is to instill fear in them… it’s a fucked up world we live in… but if you do your research on the provider and ensure she has a solid positive reputation , you probably would be much less likely to deal with this kind of bullshit. You have to think with the head on your shoulders rather than the one in your pants.