Threatening messages

Guys,

I’m scared. They threatened me. Idk what to do. Please help… should I pay?!?
If they actually had anything on you, they would have sent a photo of your car/house/name as evidence to back up what they're saying...

Also tell me you didn't use your real phone number for this hobby (always been a Samsung guy so I can't tell if that's imessage or something).

Guys,

I’m scared. They threatened me. Idk what to do. Please help… should I pay?!?
I wrote a couple weeks ago that I had been threatened about the silliness and I told them to bring it on , never heard from them again , I posted this and the moderator kicked it to the curb for some reason , dont bend to these mother fuckers .

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’m being sarcastic. About my last post. I’m sure many of us have gotten these messages before.
I combined your thread with this one because we don't need multiple threads on the same topic.
And actually I'm sure there are other threads about this. I just don't have time to look.

The only problem is we lost the phone number you posted in the title, if you want to repost it go ahead because whoever suggested we send dick pics to Pedro or whatever the fuck his name is, that is hilarious.

Lol, just be smart and send them from your burner.

I combined your thread with this one because we don't need multiple threads on the same topic.
And actually I'm sure there are other threads about this. I just don't have time to look.

The only problem is we lost the phone number you posted in the title, if you want to repost it go ahead because whoever suggested we send dick pics to Pedro or whatever the fuck his name is, that is hilarious.

Lol, just be smart and send them from your burner.
1-(415)-691-8521

So this morning(early dark hours) I texted an ad (with my burner number) I saw and went to said location(Nassau) . It was for a car date. Now I was turn off when I saw the provider when I was saw her walking to my car who’s on ad says she 34 who looks 40-50 (important info for later) . So I drove off she wasn’t up near my car when I did . I am 100 percent sure I didn’t hit her with me vehicle and made a right turn . Now I must add that my turn light are brighter and doubt she catch the plates. Maybe 30 mins later I get a text with a different area code (Suffolk) stating that if I am aware that I did a hit and run on a young white girl and that I must serender (that’s exactly how it was spelt ) before further action . Also if she kept posting ads . If she was injured why would she keep posting ads . I am a bit worried but idk if you guys can weight on this. Thanks

So this morning(early dark hours) I texted an ad (with my burner number) I saw and went to said location(Nassau) . It was for a car date. Now I was turn off when I saw the provider when I was saw her walking to my car who’s on ad says she 34 who looks 40-50 (important info for later) . So I drove off she wasn’t up near my car when I did . I am 100 percent sure I didn’t hit her with me vehicle and made a right turn . Now I must add that my turn light are brighter and doubt she catch the plates. Maybe 30 mins later I get a text with a different area code (Suffolk) stating that if I am aware that I did a hit and run on a young white girl and that I must serender (that’s exactly how it was spelt ) before further action . Also if she kept posting ads . If she was injured why would she keep posting ads . I am a bit worried but idk if you guys can weight on this. Thanks
I am going with a scam

Personally I wouldn’t respond back at all in anyway. However, how are you not sure if you hit something? Under the influence?
I know you like Hempstead, was it there? If so post number I’ll see if I can help identify the woman. I’d only be concerned if you think you did hit her and there was eye witness outside the what seems entrapment or a text to get money out of you.

Personally I wouldn’t respond back at all in anyway. However, how are you not sure if you hit something? Under the influence?
I know you like Hempstead, was it there? If so post number I’ll see if I can help identify the woman. I’d only be concerned if you think you did hit her and there was eye witness outside the what seems entrapment or a text to get money out of you.
Yea I block the ad number which is why they texted with the other . Yes this was in hempstead . I wasn’t speeding and I could hear her suck her teeth out of anger . I wasn’t under the influence. Idk if it’s wise to post her number because others might spam her . She nearby the ss parkway and hospital . She offers car and out.

Think about what you are writing..

If an accident had happened and you hit someone or something, LE is not going to “text” you- and they would certainly not say “you hit a white girl”

They would call from an office or just show up and interview you or arrest you….
Yea I know and it’s just fact that she spelled surrender wrong . That was the first big red flag . To simply say “did you know you’re were involved in a hit and run?” And yes that “you hit a young white girl” it just was odd. Never thought le would text something like that. I just happy I used my burner number And I didn’t make any U-turns to have any camera read my plates even those I know people may angle it but if that was the case I would think le would just show up. It was around 3:30am and no one was around .also I was out til 5am. I would assume they send patrol to search the whole town. Thanks guys .