The Return of the "Rocker Chick" (formerly "Save the Rocker Chick")

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Playing for the "other" team?

Rumor has it that's she is now in a lesbian relationship with this coked-up loser that has been on the scene for years.

Update in News Room.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
She will never leave...

She calls me periodically. Desperate and throwing shit against the wall to see if it sticks. She was one sexy girl three years ago. She could have had it all. Instead, she is a sloppy mess.

Poor girl. What a shame...

She will never leave you alone bro.. its what addicts do... it took me over a year to finally get the now alchy to stop calling.. they are lonely people who look for handouts... the world shuns them, rightfully so, she knows your a good guy, it will take you blowing her off for quite a long time before she will finally stop trying... it's what they do.

Last edited:
Gavy,

Don't let her take advantage of some soft-heart moment from your part.

It's a chapter that should not be reopened for the best of both of you. It is too late to help her now and you certainly deserve way better. You too have only one life, just in case you may have forgotten about it.

Gavy,

Don't let her take advantage of some soft-heart moment from your part.

It's a chapter that should not be reopened for the best of both of you. It is too late to help her now and you certainly deserve way better. You too have only one life, just in case you may have forgotten about it.
Word! Marc and I will kick your ass if you even think for one second of going near this chick again...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
She calls me periodically. Desperate and throwing shit against the wall to see if it sticks. She was one sexy girl three years ago. She could have had it all. Instead, she is a sloppy mess.

Poor girl. What a shame...
When I write that, I wasn't necessarily saying with me, although I would have tried my hardest. I mean, this grl had suitors tat weren't on the scene. A lot of people gravitated towards her. And now, she's a complete mess. It really makes me sad.

I remember the December day 3 years ago that bunyon pointed her out to me and talking to her about her AC/DC shirt. I would wait for my girlfriend at the time and kind of stake out a place to "run into" la rockera. So sad what has become of this little cutie. Drugs, drinking and a lot of cock have taken a toll on her. I don't think she is even 25 yet, but she is on her way to becoming a frumpy Mexican lady who sells tamales on the corner.

Gavy

Good, we just all now how it sucks to watch someone go threw rough times and you have a good heart Gavy and care for her, just dont need you getting suckered back into her situation. As Marc said, very well I might add, you have just one life as well, and it isnt meant for wasting on the likes of her.

When I write that, I wasn't necessarily saying with me, although I would have tried my hardest. I mean, this grl had suitors tat weren't on the scene. A lot of people gravitated towards her. And now, she's a complete mess. It really makes me sad.

I remember the December day 3 years ago that bunyon pointed her out to me and talking to her about her AC/DC shirt. I would wait for my girlfriend at the time and kind of stake out a place to "run into" la rockera. So sad what has become of this little cutie. Drugs, drinking and a lot of cock have taken a toll on her. I don't think she is even 25 yet, but she is on her way to becoming a frumpy Mexican lady who sells tamales on the corner.

Gavy
Honestly, I feel sorry for those who make the right choices and still fail or who have no choice to make. I think this chick had plenty of chances to make her life right, but snottily ignored them.

Sorry but no sorrow for her in my life. Too many cute Latinas in this country working their ass two shifts a day and their life is still crap. So, I discriminate between them.

I could be very wrong in this of course, as I did not know this chick personally and I may not have all the info here. But, I am talking in principle. (So feel free to contradict me on this.)

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus

Gavy
I think she is 26 years old actually. And she's been back in my life for a little over a month. From what I can tell, she is not doing coke anymore. But the three years of doing it --- probably every day --- has taken a toll on her. She is a complete mess.

She has gone HARDCORE chola. She has the Great Neck Estates eyebrows (shaved off and penciled in). She went from a small tattoo on her hand to a huge one on her arm, several on her stomach and a messy tramp stamp. Guys, I am kind of embarrassed being seen with her.

Three years ago, if I was with her, people would have been surprised that I was with this cute little rocker chick. Now, I fear people look at me and laugh when they see her. I got a real funny story here: Last week, I was at Astoria Park with the rocker chick and her kid. We were sitting on a bench eating icecreama nd I se a familiar face. It's Chris Carlin (formerly of WFAN and now full time at SNY doing Mets pregame/post game). And I go up and have a conversation with him and his wife. He was such a pleasant guy. I was too embarrassed to introduce the "rocker chick". She kind of looks scary.

Bottom line, don't do drugs. Stay away from drugs. She is a lot close to looking like the short, fat 40 year old Mexican selling tamales on the street corner then the little cutie I fell head over heals with 3 years ago.

Gavy