The Return of the "Rocker Chick" (formerly "Save the Rocker Chick")

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Lamont, I know exactly what you are saying: something should have signaled her not to "screw things up" the way she did. But it isn't just her, it's all of them, like you wrote. As men, we can get away with being a little old, a little fat, a little ugly (I know I do). But for women, once they hit a wall, there is no coming back.

Gavy

If she was "willing" I could have "taken her away from all of this". Silly, silly b-girls...

Gavy
It's scary how much of myself I see in your posts....except replace the Latinas with Russians.

And then Casper slaps me upside the head and tells me to wake up and smell the coffee.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
J,

I don't know what the deal is. I think about her a lot. I blew her off a weekend or two ago. She needed a place to stay. I bummed her off on her friend. I have a new relationship. The new gf has soooo much going on that it could be chaotic, but she makes it "sane and steady". I don't know how she does it.

And I think about "la rockera" and how I wish I could have her near me again...and I could have...but it would be a recipe for disaster.

Thanks for chiming in...

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
A sudden rush of emotion...

I found some rolls of film that I never developed. I just picked them up and knew I was in for a walk down memory lane.

One roll had the "Otro Rollo/Nortena" ex. Half naken in most of them. If it wasn't for her crazy mother, maybe we'd still be together. The next roll is what got me. A lot of pictures of me and "la rockera" while I was pursuing her. Circa Summer 2006. Some funny shots of bunyon, but a lot of me and "la rockera". I was so into her back then. And she played the b-girl roll pretty well. We made out almost a month after we met; I gave her a ride home from the "pizza". She was flying high on coke at the time. I pursued her and she kept me on this string.

Guys, I don't know what the hell it is. I think I really had/have feelings for that girl. I came to another set of pictures and it was from Spring/Summer 2007. There were pictures of the hot piece of ass Colombian broad I dated (cold fish). And then I saw two pictures of "la rockera" and her son. In one, they are looking at my dogs. The other, it is just her and her kid, close-up. She looks so ghetto. Kind of angry. And the smile? It was almost sinister. Sexy. And I just wanted to touch her again. Have her next to me...

She never hurt me like bunyon thought she would. When I was with her, I knew exactly what was going to happen so I laughed off most of her antics. But, at least for now, I want her again. I can't believe how emotinal it is just writing this. I am not sitting here welling up and sobbing. It's more of a yearning...just to touch her again.

Gavy

I know what you mean..

I went looking through papers last night trying to find some bank statements and what do I find sitting on top of a folder.. pictures the ex printed out from camping in late Septemeber.. us by the camp fire, on the beach, etc.. both with the biggest smiles on our faces and her hanging all over me. To add to that I was forced to leave my house last night (more on that in next paragraph) and go driving by one of the bars and I see her outside the bar and she looked stunning. Wow, that fucked me up yesterday, I am done with her, over her but that last night wasnt good. Brought on too many feelings.

Now onto the ex, the one I was with for 6 years who developed a drinking problem.. she calls me up last night telling me she was going to stop over earlier, I start to cringe. Then I hear her fighting with a guy and asks her who she is on the phone with, and I hear him ask her if its a guy and she says no, my brother. Long story short, this guy knew I wasnt her brother and is telling her to get out of his car.. he gets on the phone and says we are right by your house. I flee the house cause I dont have a heart to turn her away at 10 at night and I had to run an errand or two anyway and she calls me like 5x within 10 minutes, I dont answer. This is when I drive by the bar and see what I didnt want to see... fucked up night.

What do I know now.. I dont want the ex of 6 yrs and all the drama, and I havent wanted her but if I ever did, I see things dont change, I thought she was on the right path when she stopped by a couple of weeks ago but apparently shes not. No thank you to her.

So now I have the ex that just ended with last month on my mind again... hopefully it fades by tomorrow and most likely will.. but what a trip of a night.

Thursday night going out for drinks with one of the targets, although I dont think it will turn into anything serious but fun is fun.. and Thursday couldnt get here soon enough at this point...

FAH

But, at least for now, I want her again. I can't believe how emotional it is just writing this. I am not sitting here welling up and sobbing. It's more of a yearning...just to touch her again.

Gavy

I dunno bro, sounds like there are some serious scars here. Maybe she DID hurt you more than you realize.

Sometimes your gut instincts are best..

So I just wrote about going out with this chick for drinks Thursday night but saying it wouldnt be anythign serious.. well she just confessed to me that she is "seperated, but living there for financial reasons" and that in 2 years he is retiring to AZ (she is 36, he is 54)and she will be staying in NY. Sounds straight out of a guys mouth, yeah, am unhappily married. She wants to know if I still want to do drinks but she had to tell me since I am such a good catch that she dosent want me to blow my chances at something better. She also says I will be free all summer since she is a teacher and can get out 3 or so nights if I wanted to hang with her... women are such guys! :)

FAH

I went looking through papers last night trying to find some bank statements and what do I find sitting on top of a folder.. pictures the ex printed out from camping in late Septemeber.. us by the camp fire, on the beach, etc.. both with the biggest smiles on our faces and her hanging all over me. To add to that I was forced to leave my house last night (more on that in next paragraph) and go driving by one of the bars and I see her outside the bar and she looked stunning. Wow, that fucked me up yesterday, I am done with her, over her but that last night wasnt good. Brought on too many feelings.

Now onto the ex, the one I was with for 6 years who developed a drinking problem.. she calls me up last night telling me she was going to stop over earlier, I start to cringe. Then I hear her fighting with a guy and asks her who she is on the phone with, and I hear him ask her if its a guy and she says no, my brother. Long story short, this guy knew I wasnt her brother and is telling her to get out of his car.. he gets on the phone and says we are right by your house. I flee the house cause I dont have a heart to turn her away at 10 at night and I had to run an errand or two anyway and she calls me like 5x within 10 minutes, I dont answer. This is when I drive by the bar and see what I didnt want to see... fucked up night.

What do I know now.. I dont want the ex of 6 yrs and all the drama, and I havent wanted her but if I ever did, I see things dont change, I thought she was on the right path when she stopped by a couple of weeks ago but apparently shes not. No thank you to her.

So now I have the ex that just ended with last month on my mind again... hopefully it fades by tomorrow and most likely will.. but what a trip of a night.

Thursday night going out for drinks with one of the targets, although I dont think it will turn into anything serious but fun is fun.. and Thursday couldnt get here soon enough at this point...

FAH
Man, the more I read of FAHs lovelife the more it reminds me of Gavy's. You guys have some serious drama in your lives, I feel like a piker compared to you two lol.

So I just wrote about going out with this chick for drinks Thursday night but saying it wouldnt be anythign serious.. well she just confessed to me that she is "seperated, but living there for financial reasons" and that in 2 years he is retiring to AZ (she is 36, he is 54)and she will be staying in NY. Sounds straight out of a guys mouth, yeah, am unhappily married. She wants to know if I still want to do drinks but she had to tell me since I am such a good catch that she dosent want me to blow my chances at something better. She also says I will be free all summer since she is a teacher and can get out 3 or so nights if I wanted to hang with her... women are such guys! :)

FAH
This is one of the speed dating targets right? If she is attractive it sounds like a win-win!

Man, the more I read of FAHs lovelife the more it reminds me of Gavy's. You guys have some serious drama in your lives, I feel like a piker compared to you two lol.
PB, you arent so innocent yourself over there with the Ficha scene! :)
I do have drama and its not doing anything for me but bringing me down at this point. One I dont want sitting with me, who just tried calling me twice tonight might I add, the other that maybe I do still want and certainly stirred up alot of feelings after seeing those pictures and her in front of the bar last night, I dont think I can have.. so none of this is doing anyone any good. I just want normal, hows that for a classic line.

FAH

This is one of the speed dating targets right? If she is attractive it sounds like a win-win!
No, this is a chick that was at the bar up the road from me. She started with the text game and mixed in the ***** game where I knew something was up and tonight she felt she needed to tell me so I can bail if I want. I knew something was up!! She could be a win-win as long as the boundaries stay in check... Thursday she wants to hang so I'll find out.. I suggested she come over my house.. LOL.

I actually eliminated the speed dates. The one I had dinner with I just never called again, there was another about a half hour away which was really cute, she had that italian accent which kind of bugged me after the fact, nice girl but messed up work schedule, etc, so I crossed her off...... and there was a third that I just never pursued, not really sure why I didnt.. maybe I still have 2 women pursuing me so I am not feeling it being the agressor? Not sure. I found out one of the girls from Sunday was saying something about me, have to find out more on that... she was hot!!!! To be continued...

FAH

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
hey, FAH, I am going to attempt to move the last few posts over to "War Stories". I think more people will be able to view them over there. You know I love you...

Gavy

hey gavy...you know you cant really pick who you fall for. Rocker, with all her problems, appears to really move you.

Tragedy is much more interesting and exciting than happily-ever-after.