The Return of the "Rocker Chick" (formerly "Save the Rocker Chick")

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Absolutely bro.. if you cant move them, delete them if you want, they really are just my ramblings and don't add much to this board... Now onto the bakery girl...

FAH
They absolutely add to this board. Very poignant in our sagas. I don't have a lot of time right now, but I will respond in kind, FAH.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
hey gavy...you know you cant really pick who you fall for. Rocker, with all her problems, appears to really move you.

Tragedy is much more interesting and exciting than happily-ever-after.
Every now and again, she creeps back into my head. And since I saw those pics yesterday, I can't stop thinking about her.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Smart money says...

...she gets in touch with me within a week. I ran into her cousin last night. Nice guy. Kind of a "wannabe" thug Mexican kid. Get this: 26 years old with 5 kids from 5 different girls!

Funny, I wrote "nice guy", but something is coming back to me. He said as we were going home, "I need a psychologist". I asked him why and he says, "I want to kill..." I thought he was talking about suicide, so I asked him if he wanted to kill himself and he said, "No, I get the urge to kill other people..."

I told him as long as he didn't act on those feelings, he was "OK". Christ almighty! I completely forgot about that.

Anyway, that's rockera's cousin. She'll be calling me within a week.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
From the Newsroom earlier this morning...

The barmaid I dated at the Wolf's Den called me this AM:

I dated this girl 2 years ago. Nice kid.

Well, she just told me all about "la rockera" and how "la rockera" loved me, etc. And that I treated her badly, etc. And that "la rockera" is now stripping at the dollar a dance places on Roosevelt, not a b-girl anymore.

I don't know if I care or not. I guess I do. Who knows how much of the story is true?

Gavy
I just got off the phone with "flor" and she confirmed that "la rockera" had been dancing as a stripper on Friday and Saturday nights.

I can't help but feel really sad about this. Real sad. Bunyon made this connection and he can't be too far off:

B-girl to stripper to hooker is a logical conclusion...

Fuck. Now that's sad.

And I got the line as to where she is working. I am going to have to stop in there some time this week. Possibly with DaveNJ on Saturday.

And then get this: she supposedly had a baby a month ago. I fucked her a lot last summer. But when I was with her in December, she didn't appear pregnant! Could she have been 5 months pregnant and not show it?

Mother fucker, I got to get to the bottom of this. DaveNJ, we have a job to do on Saturday. Meet you at 2 AM.

Gavy

Paranoia is setting in... relax. I am sure she has been with many guys, no offense to you. Dont try and save this chick bro, seriously, dont. She has to want to save herself, you arent going to do anything but wreck yourself trying to do it and in the end, nothing will be different. I know you wont listen to any of this because you are as stubborn as I... but I had to atleast say it. Ha ha.

FAH

And then get this: she supposedly had a baby a month ago. I fucked her a lot last summer. But when I was with her in December, she didn't appear pregnant! Could she have been 5 months pregnant and not show it?

Gavy

You left this part out in our phone conversation earlier. There is no way, no fucking way!

Paranoia is setting in... relax. I am sure she has been with many guys, no offense to you. Dont try and save this chick bro, seriously, dont. She has to want to save herself, you arent going to do anything but wreck yourself trying to do it and in the end, nothing will be different. I know you wont listen to any of this because you are as stubborn as I... but I had to atleast say it. Ha ha.

FAH

Word FAH but he definitely still has feelings for her as irrational as that is. I've tried to slap sense into him but its useless, he'll prob always have feelings for her but I'm pretty sure he holds them in check for the most part.

As the Gavy turns lol!
Totally, handsome guy. Stay away from this chick Gavy! Did I mention my "la rocker' called Thursday night/ Friday morning shortly after midnight. Me and the new girl were sitting in the next room too... I didnt hear the phone, hope she didnt either. They both need to just go shrivel up somewhere ... dont even waste a second of your time with this chick... life will pass you by and you will gain nothing from it.. except a disease or two maybe.

Funny, funny FAH!!!

By the way something tells me there will soon be a Rocker Chick update here. OK, OK that "something" is Gavy posting in the Newsroom thread that he has been in contact with her and is supposed to see her this week. He just can't quit her, about every couple of months he runs across her and they start up again. But hey who knows, maybe they are meant to be together.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
No [sfsf]?

He just can't quit her, about every couple of months he runs across her and they start up again. But hey who knows, maybe they are meant to be together.
Yeah, I guess that's it. It's funny, though, how I went from adoring her to (hopefully) using her (to get my needs met).

I don't even know if I have feelings for her. I don't know if I have feelings for anybody right now.

She still looks good. She's cute and little and sexy. Why not? I know what the deal is...

Gavy

Why not? I know what the deal is...

Gavy
Dont even get me started. SFSFSFSFSF Thats when your better off going around with the Columbian 18 year old or ANYONE else... whatever you do, use something if you are in fact going to be with this chick... you may not want to believe it because you like her, shes not the type to, blah blah blah but these people with this addiction so totally will blow anyone, fuck anyone... its part of the high and you arent dealing with your normal "clean" people that run in that circle. These addicts are all the same, same lifestyle, same game, the only thing that changes is there name and address (if they are able to hold onto an address).

FAH

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
It looks as if last Sunday will be the last time I ever hook up with her. My taste is definitely different than most of you guys. I love the Mexicanas. Mexicanas with ink and piercings are even better. Other than bunyon and I, DaveNJ, slinky and Lamont met her.

As much as it saddens me to write this, in less than three years, time has taken it's toll on "la rockera". She was absolutely a cute little rocker chick when we first bumbed into her in December 2005. She stood about 4'10", weighed maybe 100 lbs, had wonderful curves and beautiful b-cups breasts. She had full, almost pouting lips, shoulder length black hair. She was adorable.

Even when I hooked up with her in June-July 2007, there was a difference in thoe 17 months. Add another year on to that, and she has changed. She went from a solid 8+ to just making a 7 grade. Sad.

And the book is now closing on her. Farewell, "rocker chick". I will always love you in some way and will think about you from time to time. You leave me with an indelible mark. But now it's time to say good-bye.

Love,
Gavy

She was absolutely a cute little rocker chick when we first bumbed into her in December 2005.

Love,
Gavy
Interesting slip up :)

Someone like Rocker needs to hopefully figure it out on her own. I noticed this with the 6 yearer... she's been partying pretty hard for a solid 3 years now.. went from having the white picket fence to seriously fucking up her life. Her looks? They have taking the same toll on her, recently I found a picture of her in her curve hugging dress all dolled up and wow, a totally different person then what she looks like today. Partying does take a toll on ones appearance no doubt. Sad to say but all you can do is wish her well before she takes you down with her... and she will if you let her... hopefully she figures it out but I doubt it, I doubt it. The numbers are very low for recovery. It's sad