The Return of the "Rocker Chick" (formerly "Save the Rocker Chick")

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
You know, I think there is a book here somewhere. I was actually going to dedicate a thread to her here and title it 'The Anatomy of the "Rocker Chick"' or 'The History of the "Rocker Chick"'. I didn't get around to it, but this thread might stir up a lot of conversation or might simple be me, seeker and bunyon writing back and forth.

There is an interesting back-story to the whole gavy-rocker relationship. Just imagine what she would think if she only knew that she was talked about daily on the computer. That's why bunyon and I are wary of getting our parade rained on.

Gavy

White knights can rarely win if the girl is mentally imbalanced, dsyfunctional or plain needy. Been there, done that and my brother is now paying for it in his marraige. My brother, who is a therapist thought he could rescue this girl that adored him and now that they are married despises him.

People who have their act together can solve their own problems. Stay for the short term but dont get sucked in other than appear concerned. If there is something that can be solved quickly, help, otherwise observe and commiserate.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
And let's not forget the post by "accnts". Nicely worded, my friend. I am sure my new favorite poster, masquerade, will have some insight here.

Gavy

How dare you? Let it ride, that's what I always say. Oh, wait, that's why I have three-year-old...

Gavy
Bro, you definitely don't want to find out what all that coke would do to your baby when its growing inside her. From what you say about her, she doesn't sound like the type to get responsible all of the sudden. I could be wrong, but I'd hate for you to find out the hard way that I'm not. Just be careful is all.

Bro, you definitely don't want to find out what all that coke would do to your baby when its growing inside her. From what you say about her, she doesn't sound like the type to get responsible all of the sudden. I could be wrong, but I'd hate for you to find out the hard way that I'm not. Just be careful is all.

nice post MR. CHAIRMAN !