The Nerve!

First off

I am african american. second I could care less what you think "Grim Emily". Now your trying to dig yourself out of the comments you said. I don't need to entertain myself because you losing business is entertainment enough for me.

Your so pathetic pulling the race card about a tanning salon. That showed how desperate you are. I could care less about race. If you look a mess than you are a mess. Desi Looks better than you, that is the bottom line.

The real issue is the fact is hobbyists finding cheaper girls to go too and you won't lower your price you body rub fraud.

Using that 1.20 baby oil and call it bath and body works, what do you call what you do "sensual rub". Wtf is SENSUAL RUB.

All the other providers are getting money, you here lying about you got more hobbyists calling you than before, but none of them coming to see you like in the past.

Then lying about about going to UG parties not to promote yourself but to support the UG cause. What UG cause we look for cheap hos that is it. You said you didn't get to sell your pussy at these parties. That is your fault you dumb dumb. Man it is no wonder why some girls needs pimps.

This is fun for me, watching "Grim Emily" crash and burn.

Commenting on the color of my skin as being unacceptable and should change is being racist, what's the difference between that and saying African Americans should be lighter? Until I see or hear from a reliable source otherwise I view you as a phony poser.

We know this is fun for you but all you are doing is causing more interest in the women you try (pitifully I might add) to flame. Nothing your write makes any sense and it's just too stupid to refute, it's like listening to the crazy guy who talks the tongues to himself - "generic dribble" I call it. I'm glad your entertaining yourself but you better come up with some new stuff soon because you are boring the shit out of the rest of us. The shape of my cat's poo has more originality that the spew you turn out, if your going to be insulting at least be funny. The stuff you write mades me cringe, it's like watching a stand up comic crash and burn, you just feel sorry for them.

Last edited:
LOL

You know what Fairemily I am done arguing with you.

Your like a nagging wife that will not shut the hell up.

How the fuck you became a whore anyway, get a husband and torment him.

Your one tough white girl god damn.

As for me giving you free promotion you need to thank me.

Shit if I did not see your picture I would think you were a black girl!

By the way your cute when your mad did you know that.

You are like a fly hitting a brick wall. Hobbyist run this game not you.

By the way I want you to do well. I am not that evil now.

"The shape of my cat's poo" ????????? OK you are not a black girl let me change that.

I mean who actually says that. (taking off my hat)

I quit bitch see you at Dunkin Donuts

This is what has me most worried regarding this thread. I'm worried Kelly, Emily or any other provider here are done with african-american hobbyists after all this. If they are, damn Irv. DAMN. Our lists were already short, man.

play
Not for nothing but seeker i think this comment would make a great discussion...i have heard about provs not seeing people based on race and although im sure for valid reasons i still personally think its wrong..again MY opinion;)...someones skin colore/race does not define them for me its the size of your cock and how many O's you can give me;)...you sweets are deff on my list of people to see;)....xox

Last edited:
Irv is not old school. Irv is I doubt past 20 something... probably a frustrated guy who either likes to act ghetto or is ghetto and has little else to do with his day.

Dont sweat him.. let him yap on and on.. those who want to encourage him will.. those who cant figure out what the hell he is saying will shrug and continue onto the next post...

Actually I more envision white dockers with a seersucker pin stripe shirt (and after labor day no less) with cordovan penny loafers with an actual penny and no socks.

you sweets are deff on my list of people to see;)....xox
I missed that Alyssa. Was that me you were talking to or Seek? lol Either way, I think about how our encounter would be everytime I read one of you posts baby. I am soon swinging 'round your hood so hopefully we'll be playing in da near future, you sexy piece of ass.

play

Last edited:
I missed that Alyssa. Was that me you were talking to or Seek? lol Either way, I think about how our encounter would be everytime I read one of you posts baby. I am soon swinging 'round your hood so hopefully we'll be playing in da near future, you sexy piece of ass.

play
lol i was deff talking to you....i have a feeling your gonna be worth the wait;)...your welcome to swing by anytime....still ironing out some details on the apt in the city but hopefully soon ill be in once a wk....xox

I read it Thorn

I will fine tune some of the things I say. I liked UG because they don't censor you. I still like UG.

I don't know if I won't say controversial things anymore.

I am having a good time so far good or bad.

UG got some interesting people

Last edited: