The Nerve!

I don't even know what you look like

Why would I want to see a 40 year old woman lol.

I read better than you and you got a reason to be mad because your old and your trying to drum up attention for hobbyists to see you.

I don't book for whores, read my reviews does it look like I would see someone like you.

Keep lying about a so called hobbyist breaking into your incall. Why the fuck someone would want to do all that for an old woman that is washed up.

Whore I would never pay your prices so how the hell did I see you.

Blonde Jelly is business slow that is why your angry.

Bettsnj give better be blowjobs than you, run one of your specials again don't get mad at me because your a fraud lying about some Jim guy knocking on doors.

Your full of shit
If you have never met me, why on earth would you think I am 40?

I don't even know what you look like

Why would I want to see a 40 year old woman lol.

I read better than you and you got a reason to be mad because your old and your trying to drum up attention for hobbyists to see you.

I don't book for whores, read my reviews does it look like I would see someone like you.

Keep lying about a so called hobbyist breaking into your incall. Why the fuck someone would want to do all that for an old woman that is washed up.

Whore I would never pay your prices so how the hell did I see you.

Blonde Jelly is business slow that is why your angry.

Bettsnj give better be blowjobs than you, run one of your specials again don't get mad at me because your a fraud lying about some Jim guy knocking on doors.

Your full of shit

Your the one full of shit, what gangbanger sits in from their computer all day writing on a PMB? Your the only poser around here. Why should we have to endure your venting, go see a therapist or start paying us. All you do is bitch and complain about "whores" and "money" and you think Kelly is bad. You have a deep seeded hatred for women and on a board where women are the main topic is does not go over well, your the only apparent fraud around here and I see right through you. You always mention you and your people, face it your a loner who found a another chat room to live out your fantasy as a lame character in a QT film and it' basically tedious and boring. At least vermeer was slightly clever but your just offensive with not a ounce of humor. You hide under an anonymity and would never have the guts to put yourself out there the way the ladies on this board do, you are a complete non entity who just spews vileness all over the place. Go ahead say some shit about me, there is anything I haven't heard before.

I sense your anger fairemily.

But I don't hide at all. I don't push buttons. You let your buttons get pushed. Perhaps your mad your losing money too.

Perhaps Fairemily your just mad at hobbyists in general. Mad I give out info where they can get lower prices. Mad you need to "adjust your prices". It is funny how she comes out of the wood work and acts like she hasn't conned or tricked anybody. Or even give them a bad session.

Wait that is not fairemily is it, she would never do that would she.

I could care less what you think, I figure it must bother you there is an "inexpensive head thread", damn the marketplace is really a bitch ain't it.

Verm is a good guy

Me on the other hand I could give a shit what you think!

Stick to whoring and stay out of my business.

"Fair gremly"

Oh by the way sticks and stones

I still don't know what you both look like???????????????????????????

One is 40 and the other one nobody hardly sees.

I will be back later

(When I get home I am going to watch Shallow Hal and dream about Blonde Jelly)

You know what I give up

Eat your sushi with 'Grim Emily".

Get a tan "Grim Emily" the " car dents" in your thighs give me the creeps.

Other than that good day to all.

Blonde Kelly when are you getting sworn in as John "McShame's" Vice President. Let the young girls get into the game.

The rest of you hobbyists that went soft your an embarrassment, don't want to mess up your "personal arrangements" with these women.

I sense your anger fairemily.

But I don't hide at all. I don't push buttons. You let your buttons get pushed. Perhaps your mad your losing money too.

Perhaps Fairemily your just mad at hobbyists in general. Mad I give out info where they can get lower prices. Mad you need to "adjust your prices". It is funny how she comes out of the wood work and acts like she hasn't conned or tricked anybody. Or even give them a bad session.

Wait that is not fairemily is it, she would never do that would she.

I could care less what you think, I figure it must bother you there is an "inexpensive head thread", damn the marketplace is really a bitch ain't it.

Verm is a good guy

Me on the other hand I could give a shit what you think!

Stick to whoring and stay out of my business.

"Fair gremly"

Oh by the way sticks and stones

I still don't know what you both look like???????????????????????????

One is 40 and the other one nobody hardly sees.

I will be back later

(When I get home I am going to watch Shallow Hal and dream about Blonde Jelly)
I sense you are starting to really realize you are really out of your league, your writing is getting sloppier and more generic and you wrote yourself you are surprised this thread is still going on. I am not angry, I pity you because you are so full of resentment that you have to make up unintelligible remakes about women you don't even know to make yourself feel better or for self entertainment because you have no other source. Anyone who is foolish enough to follow your advice and info deserves the trouble you bring. You honest believe that a insignificant nobody like you can hurt the buisness of someone who has worked so hard becoming a celebrated standout in this sometimes immoral buisness you are sadly mistaken. Everything about you is false and manipulative and you do give a shit what we think otherwise you wouldn't try so hard to sabotage us. It's easy to be a big shot behind some anonymous handle and guess what when you screw with my friend you made you my buisness. The thread your mentioned is so far off my radar of importance, I don't care who is doing what for how much, I never did and I never will. Money comes and it goes but moral integrity lasts forever, all the money in the world cannot remove the foulness you fester inside you. My mental state is just on a much higher dimension then the murk you like to wallow in, you would have never read a response to any of your vile posts if you had not went after my friend with no merit.

Who is a Sock Puppet

I was reviewing females before I knew you existed. Why don't you run to slinky like you always do when the heat is on your ass. Freebies your a dumb whore so now you ADMIT you give freebies to people is that what it is? You dumb con artist I just gave you enough rope to hang yourself! Now explain to the OTHER hobbyists that are YOUR FRIENDS with "why they DO NOT get freebies" Mrs Blonde Kelly

Courtesy of the Black Jimmy Hoffa

I tried to be nice but you kept on now explain yourself out of this one you lying ass fraud! You just thought you were so smart didn't you.

"freebies from us" I wonder if "Grim Emily" gave out freebies she too would be a fraud to. Another dumbass hurting her own career on here.

I am getting something to eat.

Irv is a funny cat. Can't you see he is half serious - half kidding. Lighten up everyone. I must aree with Irv. Blonde Kelley is always using this board to bitch and moan. and everyone else has a tendency to kiss their asses.

Irv is a funny cat. Can't you see he is half serious - half kidding. Lighten up everyone. I must aree with Irv. Blonde Kelley is always using this board to bitch and moan. and everyone else has a tendency to kiss their asses.
You go right ahead and follow him on his path into darkness, don't let the rest of us stop you. I would love to see how you "Irv supporters" would react if someone tried to insulate harm with false propaganda to you and your buiness. I would love to see if you can still preach that "lighten up" philosophy the yourself then.

Do you realize we actually know in each other and it becomes real when you are just not a handle name. Kelly and I have been friends for years, we socialize and helped each other in need in and outside of this buisness, another word for what you think is "ass kissing" is loyalty towards real live friends. Vermeer was sometimes funny, Irv dialogue has sinister tendencies with underlining hatred so if your think that is funny then I would do a self check. In every post Irv is complaining about something (his dislike and resentment for women - aka to him "whores", money he doesn't feel he has to spend, ect). Kelly vents once every blue moon about important and significant grievance providers go through and it's a scandal.

Last edited:
I will bitch and moan all I like, leave if you do not like it!

I am relaxed, even invited the JO out for sushi, want to join then I would be having sushi with JO #1 and JO #2.

This is my last response to this thread

When providers start talking about "path of darkness", I think she forgets what field she is in. I never saw a light at the end of the tunnel for this game. Actually I never seen a whore retire "rich", "Grim Emily" is actually a fitting name because she can't seem to see "outside of her bubble". She says I am a "nobody" but all she is known for is a good blow job and once someone else can do it better you will be a "nobody too".

I am not sinister person, you fail to see the humor in this whole thing. I find it humorous to argue with you. You said Kelly vents good for her. I don't vent I just respond to hypocrites.

I assure you my supporters know I keep it real. They don't know that about you. After all your giving out "freebies" to those that can 'indirectly' help you. I knew people from before I got on UG. See this is where you went wrong, you gave freebies out, you complained and then you accused of hobbyists of stupid shit. Then you got the nerve to say " somebody is mad they did not get a freebie". I am not mad because I never saw any of you. But the fact your giving out freebies to certain hobbyists and then got the nerve to wonder why this happening. You figure out why this is happening.

I use the words whores, ho, hookers bitches because this is the game I am in. If I was in a court room i would call you judge, maybe DA or court officer. This is what you do whore yourself. We can pretend this is not what its about.

Last but not least, before you throw stones make sure you don't live in a glass house. Blonde Kelly complained and I knocked her on her ass for it. I saw the threads and made a comment you decided to huff and puff about it.

Grim Emily oh lead me out of the "Path of darkness" so I can see the light and spend money on your just your pussy. Maybe I can get a "freebie" so you can get free reviews while you overcharge other hobbyists.

Anyway I take full blame for any hobbyists who got in trouble over this.

This message has been approved by only me. I know I am not PERFECT but they don't know their not perfect too.

Last edited: