The Nerve!

Well Irv, if you COULD read, you would know Emily was not the one that said anything about freebies it was me and it was brought up outing you for being pissed that I did not give you a freebie or allow you to pay me $50 like you wanted to pay to come and see me from another board. Again darling, thanks and have a wonderful evening. Oh, and by the way, you keep mentioning that we were wondering why this was happening to us, what are you refering to Irv?

Why woud you want to eat with someone who bitches and moans a lot, lol. ;)
you invited me out. if 2 pretty girls want to go out with me.. what the hell... if you are dining at sush hana... even better... I guess I'll just watch the season premier of The shield tonight and try to catch Irv's cameo

Dear Blonde Kelly

Pay you 50 lol, You got to be kidding me. I still don't know what you look like.

You mentioned some guy upstate and turns out your wrong. It just me not liking you plain and simple. There is not vendettas I am carrying out for other people. It is me reading your threads and seeing that you talk down to people. Complaining about *****s not done right, one poor guy was like "oh sorry i would never do it again".

Man you talk to me like that, I would curse your ass out.

Once again nothing personal, don't get full of yourself trust me there is other UG providers that are available and then their is always my connections. Women are not hard to find in this business. I think somewhere along the line you felt you was "untouchable". I know why you feel that way hobbyist defending you right.

Actually I thought more hobbyists would defend you but it is very telling when you start whining about " Why there is this resentment at girls in the business". LOL I don't mean to laugh but why I did not hear the crying when you flamed hobbyists for inquiring about your services or cursing them out because they did not do "the ***** instructions" the way you WANTED THEM DONE!

Now go back to "gaming" hobbyists with your fake concern about their lives and how they are doing. No hobbyists inviting you to a party on their dime is not FRIENDSHIP, get to the party on your own dime and don't ask for money for sex. Then your considered a friend, other than that feed the bullshit to the men that fell for that.

I am sort of a newbie here but been around for a longtime on craigslist.

By the way how was your sushi, I wondered if you paid for it this time!

Give it some time you learn to like Mcdonalds after some hobbyists find out the 'freebies" you been giving out. I did not say you did, you said it.

I like the show the Shield this is my favorite show no bullshit.

Good day to everyone

Last edited:
IRV.....crawl back under a rock. But, I believe this guy likes this attention so this is the last time I respond about you. We all know BK is a good person and alot of fun.

the only reason why BK and emily go to the parties is to promote themselves. what is this nonsense about exposing themselves and showing a "face".
I go to the parties to give back to the board that has been so good and generous to me by volunteering my time helping out with whatever they need me to do. The last party I was so busy I barely had time to have more than a few sentence conversation with anyone for mostof the night. Besides almost every member who goes to those functions are not even interested in my service. Why don't keep your assumtions regarding me to yourself because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
LOL. Just curious. Are you still in high school, or is that simply where you stopped growing?

Rather than try to make points you dive straight into name calling. It I was still 13 I would be really upset by your responses. But mostly I just feel sorry for you.

I think that the people involved are actually trying to let it go. Now its like watching goalies fight in a hockey brawl, nearly amusing but totally pointless.

C'mon seeker, start a new thread so we can all argue about something different!

Last edited:
I made my points and you called me a moron and liar

Personally I think your a shill and ass kisser.

Feel sorry for me lol, we are both on a whore board.

Must be great kissing a whore ass , what exactly do you get out of it?

Go back in time and become 13 because I want to see how upset over a whore you can get!

LOL

Last edited:
I go to the parties to give back to the board that has been so good and generous to me by volunteering my time helping out with whatever they need me to do. The last party I was so busy I barely had time to have more than a few sentence conversation with anyone for mostof the night. Besides almost every member who goes to those functions are not even interested in my service. Why don't keep your assumtions regarding me to yourself because you have no idea what you are talking about.
Not that it is needed, but I can absolutely, positively 100% verify this. The only time anyone saw E was when dropping off or picking up a coat. It's either that or check you in.

You Might Ruin It For Da Rest Of Us, Dawg!

Anyway I take full blame for any hobbyists who got in trouble over this.
This is what has me most worried regarding this thread. I'm worried Kelly, Emily or any other provider here are done with african-american hobbyists after all this. If they are, damn Irv. DAMN. Our lists were already short, man.

play

Last edited:

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
For those who's reading skills aren't up to the task, I would point out that I didn't call Irvington a liar or a moron. I simply caught him an a lie, pointed it out, and asked if the lying was out of dishonesty, stupidity or being weak-willed. If there was some other reason behind it, he was welcome to point that out.

From the start, he used making fun of people's names to try to take away from their credibility. If anything he had to say was worthwhile, he wouldn't need such childish tactics.

For a while I thought he was just some joker trying to be satirical. Like the way Stephen Colbert makes fun of conservatives by being an extreme one and showing the stupidity of it. But as hard as it is to believe, I think Irvington might actually be the thing I thought he was satirizing. And that's the truly sad part.

This is what has me most worried regarding this thread. I'm worried Kelly, Emily or any other provider here are done with african-american hobbyists after all this. If they are, damn Irv. DAMN. Our lists were already short, man.

play
Don't worry play, I don't believe Irv is African American or even a guy for that matter and he certainly is not a hobbyist as I see it. All my African American clients are absoulte gentleman and would never conduct themselves in the manner he does, he is a charature of what he thinks a gang banger would be like, if he encountered a real gangbanger he would pee his pants. I would never judge my opinion by read some fraud posts. I don't believe anything about him is what he makes it to be, it's too over the top to be legit. He discovered a new venue to entertain himself with and the fools that follow him are exactly that..... gullible fools.

Last edited:
First off

I am african american. second I could care less what you think "Grim Emily". Now your trying to dig yourself out of the comments you said. I don't need to entertain myself because you losing business is entertainment enough for me.

Your so pathetic pulling the race card about a tanning salon. That showed how desperate you are. I could care less about race. If you look a mess than you are a mess. Desi Looks better than you, that is the bottom line.

The real issue is the fact is hobbyists finding cheaper girls to go too and you won't lower your price you body rub fraud.

Using that 1.20 baby oil and call it bath and body works, what do you call what you do "sensual rub". Wtf is SENSUAL RUB.

All the other providers are getting money, you here lying about you got more hobbyists calling you than before, but none of them coming to see you like in the past.

Then lying about about going to UG parties not to promote yourself but to support the UG cause. What UG cause we look for cheap hos that is it. You said you didn't get to sell your pussy at these parties. That is your fault you dumb dumb. Man it is no wonder why some girls needs pimps.

This is fun for me, watching "Grim Emily" crash and burn.

I am not done

You are calling hobbyists that agree with me dumb. I guess the hobbyist at the UG parties are dumb for not being interested in you at all. Every Hobbyist is dumb because they don't want your stupid overpriced "body rub" crap your providing.

You never seen a Real Gang banger your waiting to game Wall street guys and retired men out of their pensions with body rubs. LOL

Right now there are providers that look 3 times better than you for half the price. You think you talking about me is going to stop hobbyists from getting better deals.

Girl go drink your chicken soup the flu you got is making you delirious. LOL

That's right I am not a gentleman bitch.

I am gone

I wish I had that Jimmy Hoffa picture.

Keep talking "Grim Emily" you make me smile every time girl.