The most overrated band in History....

Lenny Kravitz got a few things going for him, as far as women are concerned....... The Taboo thing...he is black/white mix.... The artist thing...he is so sseeeeensitive, he writes poems..... the marrying thing, he is a Jew, and AAALLL women are told to marry a Jew for security, and that they love their moms, and will treat them like gold.... LOL.... He gets crazy pussy that Kravitz...

I thought Lenny was a fag when he dumped Adriana Lima for Nicole Kidman till I heard an interview with Adriana and she said she was a virgin and would remain one till she married... What a fucking waste of brazilian ass.

I don't know where everyone gets this idea Madonna is a great marketer.... The record company does that. She was successful long before she showed her tits and uncropped bush. Face it... the pig wrote some great music that captured the admiration of a generation of little girls who follow her loyally. Beats crap like Brittany and many others who barely write their own music... gotta give madonna that. Cept for a song here and there she did most of the writing.

I think akm means something more like her long history of (relatively)outrageous behavior, calculated to shock parents and further endear herself to her fans.

(Wasn't she about thirty when she really started getting noticed back in '85/'86?)

paulbunyon said:
That "blue collar" multi-gazillionaire Springsteen (from New Jersey but with a southern accent, go figure) has become WAY too political for my taste anyway. Just shut up and sing, douchebag.
Would you say that if you AGREED with his politics ??
I've give Bruce credit, he was one of the few with the BALLS enough to state where he stood, even if it divided his audience . He could have kept quiet, and retained more fans .
Now , Ted Nugent, he should shut the fuck up !! (LOL)

curious said:
I think akm means something more like her long history of (relatively)outrageous behavior, calculated to shock parents and further endear herself to her fans.

(Wasn't she about thirty when she really started getting noticed back in '85/'86?)

Her outrageous behavior came after she was a bonafide star

Kimmie said:
Tears for Fears, Boy George and Frankie Goes To Hollywood...

.....and mitchmaxx..WTF do you mean the black /white mix thing is taboo??

For MOST of white America, being with someone of color is Taboo.... Not looking for a fight, just stating a fact, and I can asure you that there are a great many hard up white women who look at Lenny Kravitz and get all wet, and one of those reasons is that he is black...

Ozzy said:
Her outrageous behavior came after she was a bonafide star
Her early years, she pushed a "boy Toy" image. She did change over the years, but she pushed shit images to be a star. Now she is just eccentric, and her music still sucks.