The Man's Parties

Thanx Duckman,

Ya know, I should have known better than to try to have a reasonable and intelligent discussion with the fucking morons on UG!. Go back to your WIVES and girlfriends you cheating, spineless cowardly fucks!!!

Now that I've gotten that off my NORMAL sized chest, I'm ready for the Waffles!
lol!!! as you know, i have an ABNORMAL sized chest, and i've received a number of slights on this board about it. i don't take it personally. the 'insulter' think it's an insult...well, i don't. shit, like it's my fault that i grew up flat-chested or you grew up short? that's just the way we were made!

anyways, before billys says i'm getting on a soapbox, me and my undersized chest are always ready for waffles. xo

sorry

O.K......

Here I go again, feeling like I need to clear some bullshit up. Firstly, I'm NOT a dwarf, I'm a short guy with perfectly normal proportions. I DON'T have an abnormally sized head, or little tiny arms. I'm 4'10", Mary lou Retton the gymnast was 4'9", is she a dwarf? So, to the jackass who called me that in the first place, you're an idiot. Now on to the second idiot who basically outed me, (although, I really shouldn't expect any privacy when in public surroundings), FUCK YOU! Now onto jseah,ozzy,allen, and angel, even though jseah and angel said basically nice things about me, you should have nipped that word in the butt immediately. It only adds fuel to a stupid fire to let it continue on. Allen, you know me pretty well and you know some of my buttons, but I also know that you're softer than you try to appear(thanx for breakfast), but stop already, pick another tune! Ozzy, I still don't know about you... personally I think you're a jackass instigator and should stay in Florida.

Now that I've gotten that off my NORMAL sized chest, I'm ready for the Waffles!

Sorry if i offended you, i was upset at the comment where (i forget who now) said he "thought he saw a dwarf lol" i was upset he said it at all i was just trying to show my distaste for that, sorry

That's a no-no. Definitely over the line.

Too bad the little guy doesn't get that "Peewee" is my pet name for him like Piss mop is for another.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Review of Nicole

I spotted her standing by the pool table. She works for Bump and Grind. She is a tall dark haired beauty with really big, expressive eyes. She has a Middle Eastern look to her. I chatted her up, let her cut me in the restroom line then took a seat on the couch with her. As we chatted Jimbo44 came by and I invited him to sit with us. As the conversation roamed to different topics I learned she had not been in the VIP yet, she was buzzed from the two drinks she had and that she never uses condoms when giving head. All of the sudden I had a one track mind. I offered her "I'll give you $80 right now for a BBBJ" Without blinking she nonchalantly said "sure" and off we went. In the VIP she said she wanted to dance for me first. She stripped slowly and waved her pussy in my face. Nothing was off limits. At one point she leaned into me and started some intense DFK. I fingered her with two fingers as she rolled her tongue around in my mouth. I sat her down on the couch and licked her pussy a little and flicked my tongue on her clit. Then we went back to kissing and fingering. Then she told me to relax. She kissed my mouth again then worked her way down my chest to my dick. She knelt in front of me and took it in her mouth and I was in heaven. She has an incredibly soft mouth and tongue. She slid her mouth up and down on little billy in a slow steady motion. My cock grew hard and thick in her mouth. Her technique was a slow tease. She gave my dick a tickly feeling all though it. I stopped her a few times because I really had the urge to cum. She asked that I warn her when I was ready to cum so she wouldn’t choke on my cum. As I got closer I asked her to take it deeper and she did, getting most of it in her mouth and sliding it faster. I gave her the heads up just before I shot and she positioned her mouth so that the tip was close to her lips and she sucked me dry. She waited until I as done then spit it into a wipe. She is a really cute girl, gives a great effort and really seems into it. Next time I definitely want to fuck her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Review of Tiffany

I had my eye on Tiffany most of the night. She was the blonde from Bump and Grind with the white business suit. She had curly hair and big light blue eyes. I had bought her a drink at one point but I waited until her price came down into my range before taking her to the VIP. For the same price as Nicole I got her to agree to a BBBJ. We needed to wait for a VIP to open up and as we did I fondled the soft round skin on her ass. Once in the room she disrobed and got down to business. I played with her pussy as she leaned across my lap and sucked my cock hard. She then stopped and reached into her pocketbook and produced what looked like a lipstick. When she turned the bottom it started buzzing. It was a vibrator. She put it on my balls as she sucked me off. Then she handed it to me and told me to do what ever I wanted. I pressed it into her clit and she seemed to like that. I rubbed it there while my fingers slipped into her moist hole. The more I played with her clit the wetter she got and the harder she sucked. Then I stuck it in her twat and she went into overdrive. I had smoked some weed with Jimbo so I had a really slow building but intense orgasm and shot my wad into her mouth. I heard her gurgling then spitting and she said I should have warned her but she was laughing when she said it. As we cleaned up she got real talkative and seemed really turned n by the whole thing. Her eyes were really lit up. I noticed she hadn’t cleaned up the couch and when I asked her about it she said “What’s a party if you don’t leave a little DNA behind?”
Tiffany is a great time. If you go to Bump and Grind she is someone I highly recommend.
I would highly recommend both her and Nicole. Different styles on the BBBJ but same result, an intense orgasm.

BillyS: I've been banned from this site for a hell of alot less than that comment, so, I think Slinky should take away what little power you REALLY have in this life and ban YOU! P.S. that can bought me 2 successful clubs, a restaurant, and 2 ug spots! You obviously gain some satisfaction in being a bully shithead!

Ozzy: I hear you and understand you, I just don't like that type of "endearing" behavior. But we're all good :)

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
So you want me banned? How about everyone else who called you a dwarf or a midget or the guy who outted you? I saw you at the party and didn't give a fuck who you are. I didn't know who you were until someone outted you in this thread. If I get banned so should everyone else.

O.K......

Here I go again, feeling like I need to clear some bullshit up. Firstly, I'm NOT a dwarf, I'm a short guy with perfectly normal proportions. I DON'T have an abnormally sized head, or little tiny arms. I'm 4'10", Mary lou Retton the gymnast was 4'9", is she a dwarf? So, to the jackass who called me that in the first place, you're an idiot. Now on to the second idiot who basically outed me, (although, I really shouldn't expect any privacy when in public surroundings), FUCK YOU!
nowman

I think you're talking about me, I was the guy who come up to you and told you I knew you IRL from 10 years ago and from a certain bar. Please accept my apologies, I never meant to out you at the party.