The Man's Parties

i had a great time with the girlies too...and nowman...and judge crater...and his slinkiness wearing my favorite shoes...but who was that guy frank? big guy with full grey beard and black shirt? what the fuck was his problem? ............... ;)
Funny, you don't look like BillyS. :)

It was very good seeing you again. Thanks for hanging out and making the night move right along.

You must have really pissed me off.
actually, my ex had made an unwelcome appearance on the board, and you were ridiculing him for various things, including his interest in a hag like myself. i didn't take it personally...well, maybe a little.

but you know how it is - we are a bunch of bitches on the board, but put us in a room together and we get all civilized and shit. as for the capo... i've discovered that the trick with him is onion rings. put a big plate of those babies in front of him, and he calms right down - practically docile. :)

Finally coming up for air...

I want to thank Slinky and Allen for hosting. I want to thank Big D for the use of the physical plant.

I want to thank all those who came up to me and expressed birthday wishes. I am only sorry that, since I was working, I couldn't talk longer with everyone.

The Ladies... well it is all about the Ladies, isn't it. Thank you very much. By the smiles I witnessed on our gentlemen guests faces I have to assume you were all a very big hit.

I hope we can have even bigger and better parties down the line. A little hiatus, I think, is called for just now but we'll see as time goes on how the APM feels about that. :) Perhaps we'll get an itch that needs scratching, put our heads together, and come up with something.

Thanks to Sambucca, whose pitching in kicks this up a notch or two.

And finally thank all who attended, for its not a party without guests. You were all great.

Wishing well...

Are you sure you gave it to me? I don't remember taking an envelope from any lady except for Alyssa. I feel really bad now. I'm so sorry, you should have came up to me just incase it went over my head which it did.
Thin, pretty, angular, blond, print dress, white sandals, sitting at or near the table most of the night. :) I put the red wristband on her with Ozzy's "special pet name" for her after you had placed the regular one on.

Recall now? If not I can't blame you, and I am sure S.A. doesn't either. You were very busy most of the night.

And thank you again for all your help. You and your friend made my life so much easier.

I think your the bomb also.

I have to say I was a little awestruck by you in a good way.
He gets that a lot.

You have no idea how disheartening that is to the rest of us. LOL!

BTW, before I forget, thank you to the "other birthday boy", Ozzy, for making the trip up from FLA. It was great to see you again my friend.

Since there are two separate threads talking about the party....

I decided to copy and past my post from the other thread here, in case anyone missed it.

OK, first I want to thank everyone that showed up to make this party as great as it was, both UG members and entertainers. Due to an unanticipated family obligation I arrived later than I expected, but the general concensus seems to be that the earlier part of the night was a blast.

The later part of the evening was also fantastic, and there was still quite a few entertainers left to choose from to help me pass the time. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to meet as many UGers as I would have liked. Some of you had already left by the time I got there, and others were currently enjoying some quality time in the VIP area. I did however see quite a few familiar faces from past UG events, and I'm happy to say I made some new friends too.

Emily - You were the first person I saw when I got there, and I was still stressed from the traffic at the Holland tunnel, and because I got there later than I had wanted to. Your friendliness, beauty, and calming spirit helped me to get settled in quickly and relax, and I want to thank you for that. They couldn't have picked a better person to be greeting the guests as they arrived than you.

DesiLove - I was looking forward to meeting you and glad we had a few minutes to talk. I was hoping to hang out with you some more, but I never got a chance to get back and see you. I saw your post about the show in the elevator and I can't say I'm disappointed that I missed that. Thanks for bringing your beautiful friends to the party. I hope they had fun.

Thorn - Its always a pleasure and I hope you enjoyed your B-day bash. I can't imagine a better way to celebrate it than with all those beautiful ladies around for your enjoyment.

SubmissiveAngel - I was really looking forward to meeting you, and I'm pretty sure I saw you but you were busy talking and I didn't want to interrupt.

Thanks to Slinky, Allen, Sambucca, and everyone else who had a hand in putting this thing together. You all did an amazing job. I hope we can do it again real soon.

I'm sure I'm leaving some people out, and for that I apologize. But I doubt this will be my last post about the party. I have a feeling we'll all be talking about it for a while.

actually, my ex had made an unwelcome appearance on the board, and you were ridiculing him for various things, including his interest in a hag like myself. i didn't take it personally...well, maybe a little.

but you know how it is - we are a bunch of bitches on the board, but put us in a room together and we get all civilized and shit. as for the capo... i've discovered that the trick with him is onion rings. put a big plate of those babies in front of him, and he calms right down - practically docile. :)

Talk about your dicks..... and your taste in men.

Onion rings or a Pastrami with melted swiss.

jseah, are you tall with glasses? i thought i recognized you from ass-con a few years ago, but i couldn't even figure out how to pronounce your "name" to ask you.
that be me....well....tall for an asian....not to mention I was standing next to rnb, so that makes me look even taller (sorry rnb....couldn't resist).