The Daily "Grind"

Originally posted by danger-us
Ok, then YOU can stick your hand down my pants, fine with me.

If a guy starts out soft, sometimes it ends up in an awkward position once erect. He can't always adjust perfectly beforehand.

Sometimes the girl will notice (if she knows what she's doing) and will ask if the guy wants to re-adjust. He can do this below or over his pants. (Whether she watches him do this is up to the girl.)

What's your suggestion?
Oh, I don't know. I guess you're right. I suppose over the pants adjustment is acceptable when neccessary. I guess the thought of his hand being all over his crotch area and then immediately being placed on my ass sort of grosses me out.

HI latino Stud, I was just a little confused by your response. maybe you can clrify it for me, if not no biggie. I took it as you saying the girls at xdreams are not worth conversation or investing any mental energy into because you regard them as low lifes, but maybe you meant becasuse at the dish it is al business, ten minutes in ans out no drinks no shmoozing. Just curious. Regards, Dawny

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by Latino Stud
When I usued to go to X-dreams, I was not interested in making a "mental" connection with the dancer. It was pull down your pant, jerk me off, bye.
Interesting. I always like to talk to the girls there and treat them like people not meat. One of the things I've learned from speaking to them is that they hate the 'here's my dick, jerk me off bitch' aditude. Ceasar, I've been accused of getting Special Treatment at the 'Dish' because I write reviews. It could be that I treat them with respect and attempt to make a mental connection.

clarification

Originally posted by grant
HI latino Stud, I was just a little confused by your response. maybe you can clrify it for me, if not no biggie. I took it as you saying the girls at xdreams are not worth conversation or investing any mental energy into because you regard them as low lifes, but maybe you meant becasuse at the dish it is al business, ten minutes in ans out no drinks no shmoozing. Just curious. Regards, Dawny
No, no. It depends how you treat me. I have had dances from Peaches, Tammy, and Shy. All were great, but I also like variety. Out of those three that I saw, I prefer tammy.

billy

Originally posted by billyS
Interesting. I always like to talk to the girls there and treat them like people not meat. One of the things I've learned from speaking to them is that they hate the 'here's my dick, jerk me off bitch' aditude. Ceasar, I've been accused of getting Special Treatment at the 'Dish' because I write reviews. It could be that I treat them with respect and attempt to make a mental connection.
Billy, I just used it as an example and not targeting anyone in specific. I was speaking as a whole. You could insert the Tender Trap, Sinderella, Skin Games, etc instead of X-Dreams.
On a side note, A lot of dancers when they find out what I do for a living ALWAYS I could use my help in that area. I give them my business card and ALWAYS they never call back. I usually lie about what I do. Like I said before, I used to work, privately, as a bouncer/ driver and most(NOT ALL) are unrelaible even the friends that I made in this business. I still care for them, but it is the truth.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Originally posted by Danielle
I don't normally incorporate much grindage into my dances because I never really had to (when I started working at my club it was a big no-no, but as of late it's become commonplace.) so I was wondering how this is properly executed.
Some dancers are so good at grinding that I swear it feels better than intercourse.

Maybe it's just me.

Getting an amazing lapdance; I had to tell the girl to be careful, that if she continued like that I would loose control. She looks into my eyes with this invitation— "Would you like to loose control?"

So, Danielle, do you want to perform LDTC?

Is that why you want your technique to be oh so right? Hmmm? LOL

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Not really. Although I've unintentionally done it before. Some guys must have a hair trigger for that or something!
Sometimes it only takes a couple words to trigger me.

I hear her voice a few guys down, then closer, and closer, still repeating the words that will send me over the edge.

By the time she gets to me and says

"wanna dance?", oh, I lose it right there.

Danielle, have you ever performed WDTC?

Here's something I find interesting.

At the club I work at they have a rule for the dances stating that we have to have at least one foot on the floor at all times. So that obviously rules out frontal full stradle lap dances, but the thing is you can have both feet on the floor and grind your heart out while facing away from them and you'd still be following the rules technically. The thing is I don't really see the difference, either way your genital region is basically rubbing up against the customers, right?

The Dance of the 7 Viels

Grant, I glad to see that you are back, now I have another
co-signer to prove Sinful "7" Masters is the real deal.

I have to address this grinding situation, because the "grind"
or "being on the grind" in slang means to hustle non-stop
when things are down, funny that it has been used as
terminology here, because that what strippers basically
grind it muscle up until it raises to the occassion.

Once before in a thread I wrote the "Art of Dance through
Seduction" is a dying breed. Now stripping has been commericalized, most girls on stage look like a rap video.
What we now call "grinding".( Remember the MTV show the
grind it was all booty shaking against the dick.) The only way
I can put it that it is a fad that keeps evolving.

If you really want to get into it "Grinding" is a product the
the Caribbean style of dance blends with the Indian Belly
dance. Guyana is the Caribbean islands slaves was taken
from everywhere even India and the pirates would rob
the slave ships or they would throw them over board
and a many migrations of people swam to these surrounding
islands. 400 years later we have intergration.

I personaly think that the seduction have been replaced with
"Shake What your Mama gave Ya! When you take a straight
grinding approach your not in synch so much with your customer.
The key to a dance is to look in there eyes (this will telll you
the what zone people are in) And you approach them with
the softness only a women has to give, you caress your
body against theirs and than you wand against the body sexually.

GRINDING I would say is a step in the dance, but it not the whole
lapdance. It is suppose to be seductive you should be able to
penetrate all 5 physical senses to just Self INDULGE 7!

Is it is or is it aint

When getting grinded (or ground?), be it on the wall, in the VIP,or anywhere in between, its ALWAYS to completion."Hair trigger"(as Danielle says),or not, I thought that TC was the desired result of grinding, no matter where it be.Yet, Danielle seemed rather put off by her customer that TC'd during her wall dance.Sometimes I get negative reactions from dancers who realize that I have "completed",while others apparently accept the result as a commonplace occurance.I'm beginning to think, that maybe its not considered proper protocol to finish in this manner.Danielle,am I wrong to do this?

I like finding a girl who really knows how to give a good lap dance which encompasses the whole seduction routine...moaning in your ear, grabbing your hair, licking your neck..positioning just right to rub correctly instead of just pounding away...that does neither one any good...the lap dance will end early and the man will suffer....if she is smart and wants many dances and a repeat customer....she will size up the customer see what he wants and give it to him....

justme

homo economicus
Here's something I find interesting.

At the club I work at they have a rule for the dances stating that we have to have at least one foot on the floor at all times. So that obviously rules out frontal full stradle lap dances, but the thing is you can have both feet on the floor and grind your heart out while facing away from them and you'd still be following the rules technically. The thing is I don't really see the difference, either way your genital region is basically rubbing up against the customers, right?
Yeah, and here they have a law that dancers with their tops off have to be three feet from the customer. I'm guessing these rules are enforced about equally.

Just for the record (although the "wall dance" answer was more interesting), I think WDTC was supposed to stand for "'Wanna Dance?' to Completion" (which certainly must save danger-us a LOT of money).

Re: 7 on the Grind

Originally posted by MooseKnuckle
When getting grinded (or ground?), be it on the wall, in the VIP,or anywhere in between, its ALWAYS to completion."Hair trigger"(as Danielle says),or not, I thought that TC was the desired result of grinding, no matter where it be.Yet, Danielle seemed rather put off by her customer that TC'd during her wall dance.Sometimes I get negative reactions from dancers who realize that I have "completed",while others apparently accept the result as a commonplace occurance.I'm beginning to think, that maybe its not considered proper protocol to finish in this manner.Danielle,am I wrong to do this?
I know that you ask Danielle, but I am going to add in really
quick, so for as what the postion to release during a lapdance
that really depends on the layout of the club. When you walk
in look around and get a feel for how there system is set up
for the club, but most importantly it is the girl you are with.
In the club watch how a girl walks, this will tell you about the
level off grace a women she has during her dance, If a girl has mastered the art of walking on six inch heels, and it looks
like she floats when she floats through the room (more than like
she is experienced)

As for releasing during a Lapdance when I was a stripper I
didn't care for it alot because you would sometime get a
little damp feeling on your ass, now I have to stop making
money and go and wipe my ass and change my clothes.
If your going to a Stripclub and realease purposes, you might
enjoy a level 2 style of entertainment, happy ends are
available with Sexual Entertainer. Maybe for a new adventure
you should step it up a level. If you read through the threads
you will find Level 2 "Sexual entertainment Establishment".
...but remember these establishments miss out on some of fun
of a club less women to choose from and no alcohol, at least
you don't leave with blue calls, wet spots, or overgrinded
nuts