The Daily "Grind"

stagger

Known shill and theif
I'm all confused

Whats all this wall and lap dance TC crap. I know that we are not talking about the old Tap Room ( God, I miss that place - even thou it was a s*** hole).

Do all of you guys wear rubbers in the clubs?? Otherwise I would imagine the ride home can be pretty uncomfortable. Unless of course you guys are all carrying a change of clothes in the car. I have to be very careful with rubbers as I would have a difficult time trying to explain the need to the wiff.

What am I missing here?

Stagger

justme

homo economicus
I guess I'm about the only person that finds the idea of ejaculating in my clothing about as appealing as pissing my pants.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by Danielle

At the club I work at they have a rule for the dances stating that we have to have at least one foot on the floor at all times.
Maybe they are secretly taping the action for a special to appear on TV Land.

As I recently remarked to a Stripper Friend, I may not like coming in my pants, but I've made my peace with it.

(Anyway, such activities have sent something like three of my dry cleaner's children to college.)

Wow, what an interesting subject. I'm not crazy about the mess myself but I keep handi-wipes in my car and they do a good job cleaning it up till I get home. Sometimes these dances are so good that you can't help releasing. Thin Pants & Silk boxers also don't help the situation much either :) Then there is always the twist trick...

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Re: Re: 7 on the Grind

Originally posted by Sinful7

As for releasing during a Lapdance when I was a stripper I
didn't care for it alot because you would sometime get a
little damp feeling on your ass, now I have to stop making
money and go and wipe my ass and change my clothes.
I believe if you are going for a LDTC, you should be wearing a condom. (It even feels better with the condom because of the smoother friction)
Also, there should be an understanding with the girl, of what you want, IN ADVANCE.

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
I'll never forget when my girlfriend/stripper came home one night and told me about some guy who came all over her back during a lap dance. I was horrified. The guy actually pulled it out to finish.

I think it was at this point I really wanted her to quit her job.

The Release

Okay I an confussed, you guys are talking about cumming
during a lapdance in the stripclub. Question: Do you wear
a comdom under your pants or do you leave with wet spots.
I haven't worked in the stripclub in two years, and when I go
back and think about it my purpose wasn't to make you cum
but to be completely erotic. It wasn't until I reached level 2
Sex Entertainer, that I started to really focused on making
someone release and the different techiques. I know I
must sound like a freak but I have much more fun
at Level 2, "Stripping" has alot of rules (like Danielle
said one foot on the ground) When I am in the room
I have a sense of freedom. I not familar with the city but
I assuming "Happy Ending Establishments" are avaiable.
I mean if your after a release, that a good level approach.

Question: Stripclub term being used but is it like special
ones give release xtras? What are the catagories for
extras in the stripclub.....because where I work as long
as we don't penetrate most things are good. Will
I guess if someone has a fetish he want you to play
out that xtras at my job.

Extras in Strip Clubs

I'd define "extras" in a strip club as a hand job, a blow job, or full service.

I don't think a release by means of a lap dance is an "extra".

I think my definition is the generally-accepted one, but who the fuck knows?

Last edited:
Re: Extras in Strip Clubs

Originally posted by justlooking

DITTO

Re: Extras in Strip Clubs

Originally posted by justlooking

What about kissing? I get this request for an extra more often than any other. And what about allowing the guy to touch below the belt? (I am not talking about the buns here) I would definetely consider both of these extras as well.

Also, I'm feeling Seven's opinion of lap dances. I guess I don't so much have a problem with someone "completing" in their pants if that's the natural effect of my dance, but I'm really bothered when I start dancing for someone and they start acting like that's what's supposed to happen. I just don't think that's the purpose of a strip club lapdance (at my club it's hard to even call them lapdances, as I said before we have so many rules to abide by). It makes me feel awful when the guy starts to behave like I'm frustrating him and says things like, "c'mon, you're driving me crazy, you have to help me out here." Jesus. I'm sorry, it is not my job to send you home with sticky boxers, and the dude just ruins the whole experience for me (and I think for himself as well) when he takes all the fun out of the dance like this and puts pressure on me.
I like my dances to be erotic and sensual. Eye contact is very important, slow controlled movements, the casual flip of the hair, biting my lip, breath in the ear, etc. Grinding is something I asked about because I want to know how to correctly incorporate it into my dance and combine it with other things I do that I actually think are more important. A dance comprised solely of grinding seems to detract from the beauty of the whole experience. it seems almost barbaric. But I guess that's just my opinion. Although I've discovered that a lot of people agree with me.

Re: Re: Extras in Strip Clubs

Originally posted by Danielle
What about kissing? I get this request for an extra more often than any other. And what about allowing the guy to touch below the belt? (I am not talking about the buns here) I would definetely consider both of these extras as well.
I'll tell you why I think they aren't.

They're both things guys want -- but they're not generally things they're made to pay "extra" for. They'd come as part of a really good dance (or whatever), but they wouldn't be "extra" services that would be sold on their own.

Last edited:
The second paragraph of your post is really interesting.

I think part of it is the kind of club you work at. At places with full-contact straddle lap dances, completion is sort of expected. Nobody has to ask for "help"; the most anyone would do would be to indicate to the "dancer" how the customer would like her to position herself.

At a club like yours, completion is absolutely not expected. I personally think a guy asking you to "help him out" is rude and crude and also kind of presumptuous. I mean, if you don't want to be frustrated, don't buy dances at mainstream strip clubs.

In general, I competely agree with you about how requests like that ruin everything. But of course, I personally never ask for any particular service, so I'm probably the wrong guy to be opining on this.

When I think about it, I think there's probably a split between guys who want some kind of complete (delusional) experience, and guys who are mainly looking for physical stimulation. I think this split continues on into the world of full service prostitution as well.

Last edited: