The APM needs a new GF

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Preferred age range 33 to 39, but should look younger.

Thin preferred to thick.

Must be intelligent, able to keep up her end of an intellectual argument and not afraid to call me full of shit when she thinks I am.

Financially independent.

In the business ok, married ok, other BF's ok, but must be able to deal with me being a bigger slut than she is.

Bipolar a plus. Ink and piercings a plus. Hair color not found in nature a plus. Rocker a plus. Finicky eater a minus. Ability to sit across the table and be comfortable with silence instead of filling the dead airspace just to avoid an awkward silence a plus. Incessant talker a minus.

Cancelling any dates, even on short notice, because of business always fine. Cancelling dates for any other reasons not fine.

Not caring if I'm shorter or taller than her a plus. Must be a great kisser, or it's a deal breaker.

Not expecting to get lingerie as a birthday/Christmas/whatever present a plus. Pool player a plus. Ability to hang out with me and my pervy friends at stripclubs, etc. a plus.

I am not your type...unfortunatelly

I probably check the "minus" on many of your requirements but I wish you find your girl.

Also, I think you should create a Personals section here on UG, where guys & girls can post similar ads.

I know many girls are lonely and really would like to find a boyfriend who is familiar with their line of work and have no problems with what comes attached to it.

CL personals sucks & so does Match.com lol

:)

Boy Wanted

Ive just finished writing an advertisement
Calling for a boy.
No half-hearted romeo or flirt is meant;
Thats the kind Id not employ.
Though anybody interested can apply,
He must know a thing or two to qualify.

He must be able to dance.
He must make life a romance.
I said a boy wanted,
One who can smile;
Boy wanted, lovable style.

He must know how to say yes!
When I look at a new dress.
Oh, Ill be ready when the right one calls,
And Ill start vamping him until he falls;
Yes, if he proves to be the right little laddie,
Ill make him glad he answered my ad.

He must like musical shows,
And he must wear snappy clothes.
Yes, that is my story,
And to it Ill stick;
No glory
In having a hick.

He neednt be such a saint,
But, oh! he dassent say aint.
I dont care if his bankroll totals naught,
For we can live on love and food for thought.
If hes a scholar, when I see him Ill holler,
My lad, Im glad you answered my ad!

I probably check the "minus" on many of your requirements but I wish you find your girl.

Also, I think you should create a Personals section here on UG, where guys & girls can post similar ads.

I know many girls are lonely and really would like to find a boyfriend who is familiar with their line of work and have no problems with what comes attached to it.

CL personals sucks & so does Match.com lol

I am not Slinky's type either but I love the idea of having a personals section on UG. There are so many times I hear a provider saying she wishes she could ask out one of her clients but felt it would be inapproiate. You never know what the other is thinking or vice versa because of all the politics of the buisness gets in the way.

Personals on UG? 97% guys, 3% ladies.

Emily, if you want a date.....just ask! :)
You would be surprised how many ladies are lurkers. All my friends check out the board, they just don't write anything. If they are checking out UG there should be others. There is no harm giving it a try. I am eternally optimistic regarding romance.

You would be surprised how many ladies are lurkers. All my friends check out the board, they just don't write anything. If they are checking out UG there should be others. There is no harm giving it a try. I am eternally optimistic regarding romance.
That's really interesting to know. I think a lot of guys would feel better and appreciate the fact that there are women who accept this lifestyle we choose, and wouldn't mind dating a guy that partakes.

Preferred age range 33 to 39, but should look younger.

Thin preferred to thick.

Must be intelligent, able to keep up her end of an intellectual argument and not afraid to call me full of shit when she thinks I am.

Financially independent.

In the business ok, married ok, other BF's ok, but must be able to deal with me being a bigger slut than she is.

Bipolar a plus. Ink and piercings a plus. Hair color not found in nature a plus. Rocker a plus. Finicky eater a minus. Ability to sit across the table and be comfortable with silence instead of filling the dead airspace just to avoid an awkward silence a plus. Incessant talker a minus.

Cancelling any dates, even on short notice, because of business always fine. Cancelling dates for any other reasons not fine.

Not caring if I'm shorter or taller than her a plus. Great kisser a deal breaker.

Not expecting to get lingerie as a birthday/Christmas/whatever present a plus. Pool player a plus. Ability to hang out with me and my pervy friends at stripclubs, etc. a plus.
This sounds like you are thinking of a particular Jezebel and trying to re-create her.

This section is great.. I am a part time monger (most of the girls i meet are not workers), but I think all of us have at one time or another thought of having a normal relationship with a working girl. I honestly believe that on average, working women have better character than women at random. I doubt a girl can survive the work without an inner sense of kindness toward strangers...

If any provider from here wants to make a connection with me - romantic or platonic, i'd be honored.

I agree with you..i just ended a relationship with someone for many reasons but the mian one was that i was keeping such a large secret...i used to think that if i was retired it wouldnt have been a big deal but i think it would have..it would be nice to have a relationship with someone who could handle the truth regardless if it was my past or present...meeting men isnt a problem but leading a double life is...im on hiatus from the opp sex right now but im sure many woman would love a place that they can meet non judgmental men who have a better grasp on our lifestyle then the one Diane Sawyer portrayed last night...xox

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
As I've said many times in the past, it was always the girls who ended realtionships with me over the business: If you ask them to leave the business, you're a controlling asshole*, and if you don't ask the to leave the business you don't care about them and you're a cold, heartless bastard.

* I never asked one to leave the business for me.

BTW just in case anyone cares: I know I'm not looking for the impossible because I know of about a half dozen girls who fit the description in my first post (ok, so why would they be interested in me? good point).

As I've said many times in the past, it was always the girls who ended realtionships with me over the business: If you ask them to leave the business, you're a controlling asshole*, and if you don't ask the to leave the business you don't care about them and you're a cold, heartless bastard.

* I never asked one to leave the business for me.

That's because you have to tell them to leave the business for themselves.

But there is a middle. I've told a couple that while we "date" I would never tell them what to do with their life. But should things change and a relationship grows..... I can't make any promises.

I never asked one to leave the business for me either, I just seem to find the ones smart enough to know when it's time to leave. And the two I knew who left.... stayed left.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
it seems to me that I am more socially comfortable with women in this type of business. Any decent relationship I have had has been with dancers/strippers. I still wonder why I don't hit it off with civilians..

I agree with you..i just ended a relationship with someone for many reasons but the mian one was that i was keeping such a large secret...i used to think that if i was retired it wouldnt have been a big deal but i think it would have..it would be nice to have a relationship with someone who could handle the truth regardless if it was my past or present...meeting men isnt a problem but leading a double life is...im on hiatus from the opp sex right now but im sure many woman would love a place that they can meet non judgmental men who have a better grasp on our lifestyle then the one Diane Sawyer portrayed last night...xox
Is hard to have a relationship while being a working girl, trust me....

I had few, with guys I told what I did and some I did not.

When you hide, you have to keep the lies close to the truth or you will, eventually, entangle yourself and the guy will get suspicious and start to investigate.

When you tell, they think - just because you are a pro - they are entitled to the perks coming with our business.

I think being honest from the start is way better than hide...but, where are the men who can be secure enough to handle it?