The APM needs a new GF

I don't know Oz, she sounds real good (I always had a thing for Charo lol) but is he gonna want your sloppy seconds?
He's had the sloppy seconds of a lot worse than me. And my standards are a hell of a lot higher than most of those. At least he knows where my dick has been.

With a dime piece 30-something Brazilian? Isnt that kinda like going to a restaurant and worrying about how many people have eaten from the same fork you're using even though its been washed and sanitized?
She's not as used as a fork. She only started after a divorce. Been working only a few years and only on multi hr dinner/dancing dates set up privately thru a high end Miami service. Gets paid well (1500-2k per date) plus her night club job which she banks as much in two weekends. Service get paid on the clients end for the intro and girls get their fee in full. Only recently has started doing some hour-90 minute deals cause she has some spare time with the kids grown and out. She invested well in RE, bought low, sold high and reinvested in a few quality properties. Didn't have to bang em out like a McDonald's to put a nice portfolio together. She works cause she likes the sex, is at that age when she craves it and getting paid turns her on.

If you want to test drive her while you're down here it can definitely be arranged. I'll fire you off her pictures. Her condo she uses for incall is like 5 minutes from the hotel you're staying at. You're gonna be a busy bee while you're down here. I have a few strippers, a few ho's and one or two UTR's lined up for you to pick from. Not a shabby one in the bunch, nothing below solid 8's, all with off the charts performance. And I'm not even including my special little friend who is retired and was off limits to Oz's personal friends anyway (her decision).

If you want to test drive her while you're down here it can definitely be arranged. I'll fire you off her pictures. Her condo she uses for incall is like 5 minutes from the hotel you're staying at. You're gonna be a busy bee while you're down here. I have a few strippers, a few ho's and one or two UTR's lined up for you to pick from. Not a shabby one in the bunch, nothing below solid 8's, all with off the charts performance. And I'm not even including my special little friend who is retired and was off limits to Oz's personal friends anyway (her decision).

Need to remember this when my next florida trip comes up. Be extra nice to Ozzy.

I was only kidding (don't want to ruin the APM's b-day) but whatever you can arrange with any friends you deem appropriate is fine w/me.

He's had the sloppy seconds of a lot worse than me. And my standards are a hell of a lot higher than most of those. At least he knows where my dick has been.

Just a figure of speech LOL. She does sound pretty hot I have to admit. I would be honored to get your sloppy seconds! ;)

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Just a figure of speech LOL. She does sound pretty hot I have to admit. I would be honored to get your sloppy seconds! ;)

Yes, bunyon was telling me how he couldn;t wait to get his hands on some old broad born during the Lyndon Johnson Administration. God damn, that grandma is so fucking hot...LOL!

Oh wait, she's Brazilian...LOL! Take 4 years off. Her body is like a 29 year olds, bro...LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Too fucking funny. You guys and your grandmas.

Preferred age range 33 to 39, but should look younger.

Thin preferred to thick.

Must be intelligent, able to keep up her end of an intellectual argument and not afraid to call me full of shit when she thinks I am.

Financially independent.

In the business ok, married ok, other BF's ok, but must be able to deal with me being a bigger slut than she is.

Bipolar a plus. Ink and piercings a plus. Hair color not found in nature a plus. Rocker a plus. Finicky eater a minus. Ability to sit across the table and be comfortable with silence instead of filling the dead airspace just to avoid an awkward silence a plus. Incessant talker a minus.

Cancelling any dates, even on short notice, because of business always fine. Cancelling dates for any other reasons not fine.

Not caring if I'm shorter or taller than her a plus. Must be a great kisser, or it's a deal breaker.

Not expecting to get lingerie as a birthday/Christmas/whatever present a plus. Pool player a plus. Ability to hang out with me and my pervy friends at stripclubs, etc. a plus.
I guess everyone has their preference, eh?

Last edited:
I think you are on to something. I am much more comfortable with chatting up dancers than other women. Somehow they are more interesting. Course that depends on the dancer.... But I am greatly attracted to some of the women and the conversation is smooth whereas at a party its just all flat emotionally. Maybe, with a dancer, there is the possibility of action in the dance ??

Thin preferred to thick.

Must be intelligent, able to keep up her end of an intellectual argument and not afraid to call me full of shit when she thinks I am.

Financially independent.

In the business ok, married ok, other BF's ok, but must be able to deal with me being a bigger slut than she is.

Bipolar a plus. Ink and piercings a plus. Hair color not found in nature a plus. Rocker a plus. Finicky eater a minus. Ability to sit across the table and be comfortable with silence instead of filling the dead airspace just to avoid an awkward silence a plus. Incessant talker a minus.

Cancelling any dates, even on short notice, because of business always fine. Cancelling dates for any other reasons not fine.

Not caring if I'm shorter or taller than her a plus. Must be a great kisser, or it's a deal breaker.

Not expecting to get lingerie as a birthday/Christmas/whatever present a plus. Pool player a plus. Ability to hang out with me and my pervy friends at stripclubs, etc. a plus.
Any luck yet?

I am much more comfortable with chatting up dancers than other women. Somehow they are more interesting. Course that depends on the dancer.... But I am greatly attracted to some of the women and the conversation is smooth whereas at a party its just all flat emotionally. Maybe, with a dancer, there is the possibility of action in the dance ??
Maybe, just maybe, it has something to do with their looks?

Last edited:

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Here I Am!

** whoo just made it!

Thin preferred to thick.
** right non-thickness

**Can go back and forth with the best of them. And have no problem telling you your full of shit

Financially independent.
**Alimony payments count?

**been in the business, married had boyfriends and have not met a man who's a bigger slut than I am when I got my mojo going.

**I'm currently on meds but willing to stop. Tatoos...peicings..haircolor. Fight with Adriana all the time over what she calls my "old rock music". Eat everything...but you'll be sorry if you buy me sushi.I know when to shut my mouth and open it!

***I don't have a life so there won't be any cancelations.

***We know the answer to this,

***If I want something I buy it myself. I remember hanging out with you at a pool hall because you and ozzy were too embarrassed to take me anywhere else the way i was dressed (after clubbing).

I've found my soulmate!

SOOOOOOOOOOO now just move to Florida!

Bender could never survive on the food down here when the only options are Denny's on Fri nite, Applebee's on Sat, egg noodles and ketchup on Sun at the only Italian restaurant in town and the only chinese joint is Wongs take-out.

But the amount and quality of pussy down here does blow NY away. Only question is... can man live on pussy alone. I've been trying for two years now and it's not working.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Only question is... can man live on pussy alone. I've been trying for two years now and it's not working.

I've been doing it for 3 years (my own) and it's not working either. :(

The VFW hall DOES have a fish fry on Firday nights! :p

Bender could never survive on the food down here when the only options are Denny's on Fri nite, Applebee's on Sat, egg noodles and ketchup on Sun at the only Italian restaurant in town and the only chinese joint is Wongs take-out.
This sounds a hell of a lot like any other place in the US outside of the big cities. Hell....except for the Italian place, it sounds like where I live.

Last edited:

But the amount and quality of pussy down here does blow NY away. Only question is... can man live on pussy alone. I've been trying for two years now and it's not working.
UGG do not tell me that the food is really that bad,
been looking at Delray for my Winter place . NEED!!! my food
want the pussy

Last edited: