The APM needs a new GF

Preferred age range 33 to 39, but should look younger.

Thin preferred to thick.

Must be intelligent, able to keep up her end of an intellectual argument and not afraid to call me full of shit when she thinks I am.

Financially independent.

In the business ok, married ok, other BF's ok, but must be able to deal with me being a bigger slut than she is.

Bipolar a plus. Ink and piercings a plus. Hair color not found in nature a plus. Rocker a plus. Finicky eater a minus. Ability to sit across the table and be comfortable with silence instead of filling the dead airspace just to avoid an awkward silence a plus. Incessant talker a minus.

Cancelling any dates, even on short notice, because of business always fine. Cancelling dates for any other reasons not fine.

Not caring if I'm shorter or taller than her a plus. Must be a great kisser, or it's a deal breaker.

Not expecting to get lingerie as a birthday/Christmas/whatever present a plus. Pool player a plus. Ability to hang out with me and my pervy friends at stripclubs, etc. a plus.
Slinky finding what he wants: Priceless

Wow, SB. Nobody can ever accuse you of not knowing what you want.

Bipolar a plus. Ink and piercings a plus. Hair color not found in nature a plus. Rocker a plus.
I dont know about the bipolar part, but the last time I was in England, you could bump into women who looked like this on just about every street.

I have someone for the APM.

Brazilian milf, upper 30's low 40's with a bod that any 25 year old would kill for. Body and blond hair like Shakira ((seriously)) and a striking face to match, been in US for 20 years used to live in NY but still travels up from time to time, could be convinced to make it a regular thing if APM wants in exchange for some intro's around town. Speaks perfect English. Smart shrewd business woman, owns RE around town (at least three 300k+ condo's). Lives on the intracoastal in a 500k condo in Pompano and bought it all using her ass as her bank. No tats, no piercings, no husband or bf, two kids one in HS one in college, doesn't sing rock but fronts a nuevo latin/rock band (think modern Santana) and shakes it on Fri/Sat nites at various clubs in Ft Lauderdale and South Beach. Does all the dirty stuff you'd expect from a true slut and some I bet even Bender never tried. Invited me to watch her perform one night and during an instrumental leaned forward off the stage with the mic at her side and told me how she was thinking of my dick at that moment. Ozzy's definition of thick, bout 5'4 130 solid, no fat, no marks, no dimples and comes with fairly new well done modest bolt ons (C's) that fit her bod to perfection. Screams in Portuguese when she orgasms which is frequently. Fucked her in the ass at a Brazilian night clubs under her mini while she ground me against a wall. In a room with a 100 or so women most half her age she was top 10 in the entire joint I constantly was beating off guys asking her to dance. Think a Brazilian version of Charo when she was that age and could still shake it....coochie cochie!

Last edited:
I have someone for the APM.

Brazilian milf, upper 30's low 40's with a bod that any 25 year old would kill for. Body and blond hair like Shakira ((seriously)) and a striking face to match, been in US for 20 years used to live in NY but still travels up from time to time, could be convinced to make it a regular thing if APM wants in exchange for some intro's around town. Speaks perfect English. Smart shrewd business woman, owns RE around town (at least three 300k+ condo's). Lives on the intracoastal in a 500k condo in Pompano and bought it all using her ass as her bank. No tats, no piercings, no husband or bf, two kids one in HS one in college, doesn't sing rock but fronts a nuevo latin/rock band (think modern Santana) and shakes it on Fri/Sat nites at various clubs in Ft Lauderdale and South Beach. Does all the dirty stuff you'd expect from a true slut and some I bet even Bender never tried. Invited me to watch her perform one night and during an instrumental leaned forward off the stage with the mic at her side and told me how she was thinking of my dick at that moment. Ozzy's definition of thick, bout 5'4 130 solid, no fat, no marks, no dimples and comes with fairly new well done modest bolt ons (C's) that fit her bod to perfection. Screams in Portuguese when she orgasms which is frequently. Fucked her in the ass at a Brazilian night clubs under her mini while she ground me against a wall. In a room with a 100 or so women most half her age she was top 10 in the entire joint I constantly was beating off guys asking her to dance. Think a Brazilian version of Charo when she was that age and could still shake it....coochie cochie!
Sounds like the perfect Birthday present!!!!

I am looking for a nice girlfriend. Someone who likes me for who I am. Looks are not important, but it would help. Must have a great personality. Alyssa, BK, Emily, Betty, Have any friends for me?

LOLOLOLOL!!
OK...

Gavy
Honestly, gavy, if it were any other kind of woman than a Brazilian, I'd be skeptical too. I know just the kind of woman Ozzy is describing. I will never meet the one he's describing, but I already want to fuck her.

Last edited:
I wish I could post her picture. Face looks mid 30 yr old movie star, bod is like incredible. Best thick bod I've ever seen on a 35 plus chick... fuck, best I've seen on a 25 plus. Dat good. Think Brenda Love at her absolute best, say 10 years ago... and add another two pts to whatever you rate her at.

Oh yeah... she do got a tramp stamp but a modest one.

I don't know Oz, she sounds real good (I always had a thing for Charo lol) but is he gonna want your sloppy seconds?
With a dime piece 30-something Brazilian? Isnt that kinda like going to a restaurant and worrying about how many people have eaten from the same fork you're using even though its been washed and sanitized?