Swinger's clubs

Not to lead the thread astray too much but how are you fishing on the new Yahoo chat? Ever since they did away with the user-started rooms it's been very hard to find rooms that aren't swamped with bots. Each state probably has about 75 rooms if you try to search by locale. If you search by topic (married and looking, dating, etc) there is no guarantee you'll find someone in your area. Is there an easy way to hunt?

nice post aceofclubs,

this forum desparately needs a thread on internet hookups!

i think it would quite useful.

care to start this one??? thanks !

Hey Ace....was the KB a BBBJ? I was there on Friday night until 12:30. This weren't going on except some guys blowing each other in the back. I'm not into that but I heard sometimes it gets going there. I guess you have to be there for a longer time. Thanks for your great story. Yahoo chat girl soundas like a good find. Keep this thread going I like these stories.
All knobbers I have ever gotten there were BBBJ. And most are BBBBJTCCIMNQNS. That one was no exception.

Regarding yahoo chats. You have to understand that I put years into this. There is no easy way to do it. I read profiles and try and figure out who is one of the 2% of the chatters who are not bots (not an exaggeration). Then I have my own technique for engaging them in conversation. I have scored with a total of 3 girls in the last several years from yahoo chat and the last one is a real keeper. I spent the last 3 days with her and I am drained of every drop of fluid in my body. I now have zero interest in hobbying.

Regarding yahoo chats. You have to understand that I put years into this. There is no easy way to do it. I read profiles and try and figure out who is one of the 2% of the chatters who are not bots (not an exaggeration). Then I have my own technique for engaging them in conversation. I have scored with a total of 3 girls in the last several years from yahoo chat and the last one is a real keeper. I spent the last 3 days with her and I am drained of every drop of fluid in my body. I now have zero interest in hobbying.
Ace...Thanks for answering my question plus more. Thanks for helping out with information. Glad you found a good one to keep for a while. Good Job!

Went to Casbar last night....

No action at the Swingers clubs tonight. It was a sausage party. I didn't even go inside due to the lameness. Got a lapdance at CB instead.
The place was nice enough, but was pretty dead. I think becuase of the cold weather and/or there was going to be big swingers life style event the next night.

Met two couples who offered a little action, but nothing much to write about.

I'll go back again on a Friday night and TOFFT when the opportunity permits. Hopefully the second time will be better than the first.

The place was nice enough, but was pretty dead. I think becuase of the cold weather and/or there was going to be big swingers life style event the next night.

Met two couples who offered a little action, but nothing much to write about.

I'll go back again on a Friday night and TOFFT when the opportunity permits. Hopefully the second time will be better than the first.

anyone been to Casbar or Encounters recently??

anyone been to Casbar or Encounters recently??
Went to Encounters with my girl about 4 times in the past 2 months. Had a few interesting experiences. One time she and I performed while a group of about 10 people (all in their 20's and 30's) watched. One young guy who my girl said was good looking kept talking about nonsense. I could tell he was self conscious and he almost threw me off my game. After we were done, that group decided to play and they had a free for all. My girl and I stood and watched. The guy with the big mouth couldn't get it up. The pressure got to him. Then he said something about how he came too quickly. I guess he felt better saying that as opposed to the truth.
We were there last week and the action was kinda thin so we decided to split for show world to check out their swinger's club. It was an odd scene. Even though Saturday is supposed to be couples only, there were tons of single guys. The scene was very ghetto and the music was deafening. My girl and I definitely stood out. Some guy came over and told us that it was a party for some blonde named Sunny. She looked to be about 40 and she and her friends didn't seem like they were there to party. It was like everyone there knew what was happening except us. We went back to Encounters and watched a few people screw. There is this one couple who is there from time to time. The guy is in his 30's and the girl is in her 20's and she is really cute. They both took a liking to my girl but they decided to break etiquette. Every time I would walk away to look at some other people screwing or to pee or to get a drink, they would approach her and make it obvious that they wanted her to join them. My girl did not like the guy at all and she felt the girl was boring. Plus she will only play if I am included and these knuckleheads wanted to cut me out of the deal. That really annoyed my girl. The way it works is the girls would talk and decide what is to happen. You don't try and steal one part of the couple and exclude the other. It just doesn't work that way. Anyway, she rejected them and they were getting desperate. By the time we split, they couldn't believe they were rejected.
We will be back in a week or so. Always a good time.

My girl did not like the guy at all and she felt the girl was boring. Plus she will only play if I am included and these knuckleheads wanted to cut me out of the deal. That really annoyed my girl. The way it works is the girls would talk and decide what is to happen. You don't try and steal one part of the couple and exclude the other. It just doesn't work that way. Anyway, she rejected them and they were getting desperate. By the time we split, they couldn't believe they were rejected.
great story Ace!

your girl sounds really cool!

she protected you from the trolls...and thats great!

props to her!

Yeah, she is really great. She blames me for making her into a sex freak.
She said that before she met me, she never noticed other women and now she looks at girls in the mall and decides if she would do them or not.

Oh, here is something else I just remembered. One of the times we were there on a Saturday night, I took my girl upstairs for a lapdance with Alycia. She went right to work and got my girl off with a vibrator. Then she asked if it was my turn. I was empty from the action downstairs, so I passed. The last time we were there, we were on our way home and my girl suggested going back so she could watch Alycia give me a knobber. If it wasn't so damned cold, I would have.

Ace keep us updated if you could on your adventures with your new girl. She sounds like alot of fun. What time is it best to go to Encounters?
Thanks.

We haven't gone there in a while. We may go this Saturday. Regarding the best time, if it is going to heat up there, it is after 10 and closer to 11pm.

Quick story that actually belongs in another thread.
Her cousin uses the delivery services that charge $30 but only deal with spanish speaking people. She asked him for some of the cards and he left a few for us. We called a bunch but only got voic*****. We were looking for a girl to come in and do the both us. No luck via that route. We called a few providers on Craigslist, but didn't feel like spending $200. We neded up just doing each other. hehehe.

We haven't gone there in a while. We may go this Saturday. Regarding the best time, if it is going to heat up there, it is after 10 and closer to 11pm.

Quick story that actually belongs in another thread.
Her cousin uses the delivery services that charge $30 but only deal with spanish speaking people. She asked him for some of the cards and he left a few for us. We called a bunch but only got voic*****. We were looking for a girl to come in and do the both us. No luck via that route. We called a few providers on Craigslist, but didn't feel like spending $200. We neded up just doing each other. hehehe.
Ace....always like reading your posts. Maybe one day I'll stop in there and see you two going at it. Hope you find that other girl to have fun with.

My girl was busy today so I decided to check out a friday night at Encounters. What a mistake. There were a few couples but none were playing at all. And there were about 20-30 guys sitting around looking at each other. It was a real waste of time and money. The vibe is so different on Saturday nights.

My ex and I went to a couple of on-premise swingers clubs in the ny area while we were together, and they all totally skeeved me out. Le Trapeze was full of old ugly people and they had a buffet table that they were all standing there naked eating off of. This guy's package was hovering precariously close to the salsa bowl, and I remember actually gagging when I noticed it.

There was also a strip club in Queens right near the 59th st. bridge that used to have a back room swingers party on the weekends; not sure if the place is even open anymore. HUGE sausagefest. We went there twice - the first time, some chick started mimicking my cum noises and declaring to everyone in the room that I was faking it and that she was a woman so she knew what she was talking about (I wasn't faking). The next and last time we went I was the only girl there, and as soon as we walked in a bunch of horny guys started lunging towards me like wild animals.... I have no idea what they were all doing in there alone together before we arrived, but it was as though they were all lying in wait or something. It was super creepy because the room was very dark and I couldn't even see anyone until they were right on top of me. Thank God I wasn't by myself because as far as I could tell there wasn't any security to speak of. Apparently, the strippers who worked in the club would wander back there from time to time and perform extras for guys and couples, but I never saw any of them back there.