Swinger's clubs

The funny thing is that when I chat with guys there while hanging around, I always talk up UG. None of them seem to have heard of this site.

(Congratulate me on my 100th post)

The funny thing is that when I chat with guys there while hanging around, I always talk up UG. None of them seem to have heard of this site.

(Congratulate me on my 100th post)

Nice....Ace....on the 100th. Thanks for letting me know that CB is now Cherry Bombs and there is a thread. Happy New Year.

Just a follow up.
I went back to Encounters (inside Cherri Bombz) last night. There were several couples but most were just doing each other and not sharing. Some come just to dance.
One couple was interviewing guys and finally picked one to join because he said he was bisexual. Glad I didn't make the cut on that.
In the end, I didn't get anything, but it was close.
They do have the lapdancers from upstairs come down to dance for 2 songs. Alycia was one of them and she remembered me from the night before. I probably should have gone for another dance with her. Oh well.

Just a follow up.
I went back to Encounters (inside Cherri Bombz) last night. There were several couples but most were just doing each other and not sharing. Some come just to dance.
One couple was interviewing guys and finally picked one to join because he said he was bisexual. Glad I didn't make the cut on that.
In the end, I didn't get anything, but it was close.
They do have the lapdancers from upstairs come down to dance for 2 songs. Alycia was one of them and she remembered me from the night before. I probably should have gone for another dance with her. Oh well.
Can you watch as the Couples do their thing? What are they doing by the way if that is a stupid question.
Thanks Ace.

Not a stupid question at all. Nothing there is private. There are no doors on the small rooms. The couples will screw and suck and you can watch them. That is why they go there, to be watched and occasionally play with the single guys.

Not a stupid question at all. Nothing there is private. There are no doors on the small rooms. The couples will screw and suck and you can watch them. That is why they go there, to be watched and occasionally play with the single guys.
Ace.....thanks. I have to check this place out. What time does things get going there usually?

They open at 6 on Wednesdays, but things don't get moving until after 9. They open at 9 on Thursdays and Fridays and things get moving by 10, that is if things ever do get moving.

I had a hell of a time Saturday night.
I have a new girl that I picked up on yahoo chat. We have been getting very close to each other and she is a freak just like me. I told her about the swingers clubs and she begged me to take her.
We went to encounters on Saturday. She loved watching people screw. Eventually, I asked her for a knobjob, which she happily gave me while others watched, then she hopped on for a sofa screw. Afterwards we watched some more. There was one girl that she really liked. At one point, this girl started fooling around with her husband so we sat down to watch. Eventually, they moved into the back area and the husband told me that they would like it if my girl played with his wife. I asked my girl if she wanted to play and she did. We went back to where they had started and my girl jumped in and she had an absolute blast. Me and the other guy had a lot of fun watching. Eventually, we parted ways. My girl is dying to go back and she wants to bring friends with her.

I was also there saturday night, It was my first time there... Good times. There were two super attractive girls there. One was thin, wavy derk hair and a long black skirt. The other was a blonde long curly hair and black pants.

I was also there saturday night, It was my first time there... Good times. There were two super attractive girls there. One was thin, wavy derk hair and a long black skirt. The other was a blonde long curly hair and black pants.
My girl did the one with the wavy dark hair. I had gotten a knobjob from the blonde on a thursday night many months back.

I had a hell of a time Saturday night.
I have a new girl that I picked up on yahoo chat. We have been getting very close to each other and she is a freak just like me. I told her about the swingers clubs and she begged me to take her.
Not to lead the thread astray too much but how are you fishing on the new Yahoo chat? Ever since they did away with the user-started rooms it's been very hard to find rooms that aren't swamped with bots. Each state probably has about 75 rooms if you try to search by locale. If you search by topic (married and looking, dating, etc) there is no guarantee you'll find someone in your area. Is there an easy way to hunt?

My girl did the one with the wavy dark hair. I had gotten a knobjob from the blonde on a thursday night many months back.
Hey Ace....was the KB a BBBJ? I was there on Friday night until 12:30. This weren't going on except some guys blowing each other in the back. I'm not into that but I heard sometimes it gets going there. I guess you have to be there for a longer time. Thanks for your great story. Yahoo chat girl soundas like a good find. Keep this thread going I like these stories.