Swinger's clubs

It's what you make of it. I know there are lots of couples, where the woman is bi or bi-curious and the goal is to get the ladies hooked up with the guys hanging back and watching. Personally, I couldn't do that. I couldn't just sit and watch, I want in that action big time.

It's what you make of it. I know there are lots of couples, where the woman is bi or bi-curious and the goal is to get the ladies hooked up with the guys hanging back and watching. Personally, I couldn't do that. I couldn't just sit and watch, I want in that action big time.
yes i agree with you.

quite frankly, i think that was the clubs reputation in the past ( and is perhaps why I have not gone) ...but hey..what do you expect for a LI "swing club " filled with LI "ladies".

it sounds like this place is a definate maybe!

perhaps some others in here will give a heads up.

thanks RuffToy.

Last edited:
It is always better to go as a couple. There is a definite hierarchy with single men ranking at the bottom, just below pond scum. When these places allow single men, there are always lots more men and they usually get frozen out by the couples, particularly at off premises clubs like the manor. On premises clubs seem to be different. Many of the couples that go there on single guy night are really into it and the guys have a better time.

I was at Encounters last night. There were a few couples, but only one was playing. This lady is a regular and she loves to suck dick. When she is there, she is a sure thing. I got a BJ and some guys got 2.

There are NO on premise clubs left on LI, at least ones with liquor licenses. There is a place off of RT 110 in Mellvile called City Lounge Heat Party that opened up again on Sat. night and is only $20 a cpl, no membership required. Their e mail is info@heatparty.com, and site is www.SwingersSpace.com/heat party.com. Otherwis, if you have a girl to take, the real action is in NYC at Checkmates or La Trapeze. Been to both several times, and usually hae a blast, as long as the girl u r with is on point.

It is always better to go as a couple. There is a definite hierarchy with single men ranking at the bottom, just below pond scum. When these places allow single men, there are always lots more men and they usually get frozen out by the couples, particularly at off premises clubs like the manor. On premises clubs seem to be different. Many of the couples that go there on single guy night are really into it and the guys have a better time.

I was at Encounters last night. There were a few couples, but only one was playing. This lady is a regular and she loves to suck dick. When she is there, she is a sure thing. I got a BJ and some guys got 2.
man your killing me ACE with these reports. lol.

quick question here , if i go with the stripper as a couple to the Manor on a Sat night , would it still be a waste of time because guys are RELATED TO THE SIDELINES..or is it worth a spin??

thanks for the review and your input!

Last edited:
First of all, the Manor had its good days afew yrs back, I got many a BJ and watched the girl I brought give as well there. But all that has changed, the best u can do is meet another cpl and take off from there. Checkmates is located btween 2nd and 3rd ave off of 56th street. Love,
Monica & The Gang
Checkmate
227 E 56th Street
Lower Level
CLUB (212) 421-3313
and La trapeze is well knows on 28th I think off of Madison... Opened on Fri & Sat nights.

I can't speak about the places in the city or to the couples only places. My recent ex wife would never cotton to the idea of going to such a place so I never made it to a couples only night.
And the Long Island On premises joints (encounters and show world) are dry. No liquor, unless you bring it yourself. And many do.
I recently found a girl who is fascinated by the idea of a swingers club, so I may get to see a couples only night (saturday) at encounters. I will keep you posted.
I would have gone to encounters tonight, but my new girl gave me a knobber in the basement of a very public place. (OK, it was a mall. hehehe)

addy of 117 25th st, near 3rd Avenue, in Brooklyn, Friday nights 10 pm - 4 am single males 80 and couples 30. Does this still qualify for not P4P? You're welcome.

Swingers Club and CL posting

As an FYI, There is a provider named "Jackie" that posts in the Manhattan and Queens sections of CL that invites trips to a swingers club. I have no first hand knowledge of the provider or her services, just passing along as an fyi.