Swinger's clubs

i just wrote a 1/3 page response and I guess it timed out & is gone. How does one prevent this from happening, cause it hasn't been the first tiene for me. To answer seeker, you are always best as a couple rather than a single, ncuae yu contol the bait and can pick and choose the fish if you care to go fishing, otherwise every fish in the pond is attacking you

billyS

Reign of Terror
Magicfingers, If I know I'm going to write a long post I do it in Word before I even click on Reply or even before I sign onto UG. Then I can even spell check and edit it then just cut and paste it to UG.

referencing my post to "best of the underground"

please read post re: "swingers/single men" club that used to be just off 7th ave (bet 7th & 6th) on, i believe, W29th, open only mondays ~ 6-11pm. actually more of a "professional" staff, but oddly no one admitted they were there for anything other than swinger-like sex. 1 of the few clubs that admitted single men, along with couples, although there were very few couples, & those that did come were followed like zombies, as per a previous post above. the women were mostly latino, very friendly, interestingly attractive & engaging. one in particular, was VERY popular, nympho-like, would be with several at one time multiple times til closing, everything allowed, except greek. she explained she was making up for time spent in a very strict catholic childhood.

Went on Saturday, they allow single men in on Saturday's now. Had a good time. I wonder if our man Ace has been there recently. Some blond was getting the train run on her. She was very do-able. Nice in fact. Nice bubble ass & young with long blond hair. Need to check it out again soon.

w29th?

Went on Saturday, they allow single men in on Saturday's now. Had a good time. I wonder if our man Ace has been there recently. Some blond was getting the train run on her. She was very do-able. Nice in fact. Nice bubble ass & young with long blond hair. Need to check it out again soon.
are you referring to the place on 6th fl @ w29th? if so, they used to be open only on mondays 6-12, but thats several years ago. also, used to be ~$100 for entire period, then $150 for 2 hrs - now?

re: the blonde - sounds like the same one from before - very nymphlike. if same, incredible she is still going

Fridays can occasionally be fun. The new managers installed curtains on the playroom doors, so couples can go in and shut the curtains. Most of the guys don't like that, but maybe it will bring in more couples. Beats me.
Tehy installed these really light curtains int the doorways and a cahin to go across the doorway & signs that stay keep out unless invited. The penis zombies can't read & sliteher around the chain & curtain because the sign can't possibly apply to them, until someone yells at themt o GET OUT & then they act surprised because that sign can't posibly apply to them since they paid $50 as a single guy to get in the door and to them that means they can do ANYTHING THEY WANT. I's really funny if a ccouple heads towards the theater in the back and this procession of single guys fight their way out of the door of the front theater dicks in hand tryiing to beat the couple to the back theather and stand around non-shalant , like they have beenthere the whole time feigning surprise when the couple apppears & clsoing in on them like vultures on carrion.

Tri-geek are you talking about the blond at encounters with the stocky guy. He usually blindfolds hernad lets a couple of guys or women work on her, but then the crowds close in and we usually help him lead her away from the group that usually corners her and at times they get surly & management has to inntervene. Of course it usually the most unkempt, inhygienic, loud and rude ones that seem to always push their way tot the front whicch can bring a beautiful scene to a screeching haltandthen these very same guys are the first to blame someone else for ruining the scene

Tri-geek are you talking about the blond at encounters with the stocky guy. He usually blindfolds hernad lets a couple of guys or women work on her, but then the crowds close in and we usually help him lead her away from the group that usually corners her and at times they get surly & management has to inntervene. Of course it usually the most unkempt, inhygienic, loud and rude ones that seem to always push their way tot the front whicch can bring a beautiful scene to a screeching haltandthen these very same guys are the first to blame someone else for ruining the scene
Magic...it was a black guy with a really cute blond with an ass to kill for. I think he said he goes by the name "The General". The guy shared his women and all I can say is the guy is one hell of a stand up guy. She took it from behind by a train of guys. Nice scene...nice ass...Thanks to the General.

I know what you mean by the vultures.

Hey
Let me know if I'm posting in the wrong place, I'm usually in other sections.
I was wondering if anyone had any info on Club Amante’s in Brooklyn. I want to check it out, but would be going as a single guy. Am I wasting my time (and more importantly money?)
Again, sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot.

Hey
Let me know if I'm posting in the wrong place, I'm usually in other sections.
I was wondering if anyone had any info on Club Amante’s in Brooklyn. I want to check it out, but would be going as a single guy. Am I wasting my time (and more importantly money?)
Again, sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot.
I'm curious about the same thing. I was thinking of going on Thursday or Friday night when single men can go. Is it a waste for single guys, or is it worth the $100?

We would love to, how can we trade contact info? There does not seem to be any private message here? Is it allowed to post e mails? We will be going tonight.
There is no private messaging allowed on this site.
I would have thought after all these years that it would be turned back on.

Your also not allowed to post an e-mail address.

We would love to, how can we trade contact info? There does not seem to be any private message here? Is it allowed to post e mails? We will be going tonight.
You may be able to contact the moderator and ask for my email address which is fine with me. You might also be able to search for my screen name elsewhere...

Last edited: