Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

billyS

Reign of Terror
The fact that hunts point is full of TSs is my direct personal knowledge. First hand. From traveling the area regularly for work.

The mean BJs they give is from third hand info. Heard it from other hobbyists and also from reading on UG.

But anyway, sorry about that, thanks for the heads up, I will try to do better in the future.
I felt since you seem willing to contribute and unlike some guys can accept constructive criticism, it was better to point out the rule then just delete your post without any explanation.

I know hunts point and under bruckner still active because was over there about a few days ago. As I had an obligation in the area drove by and saw sw around the area. Was after 11at night drove towards the actual market youll aee the 18wheelers there they always hitting truckers up

I know hunts point and under bruckner still active because was over there about a few days ago. As I had an obligation in the area drove by and saw sw around the area. Was after 11at night drove towards the actual market youll aee the 18wheelers there they always hitting truckers up
Catch them while the weather is still good. They can still wash their coochie at the fire hydrants. The shit you see in the Bronx

First time picking up a sw. Had a itch for some woc so I swung by pitkins and cozine this past thursday around 8-9p.m. Nothing on pitkins, cozine had about 10 girls out. I only had $50 and I talked with a few girls and all of them were asking $80-$100 for a cbj. After a couple laps came across a 5'5ish woc spinner dressed in a neon green fishnet suit and a puffer jacket. She had a small cute face and said her name was Honey and that she was just starting her night. She agreed to the $50 and hopped in. Drove to a spot to do the deed and she gave me probably the top 3 best head I got in my life. Nonstop suction for 5mins while I played with her little ass. Busted in the bag gave her some paper towels and she hopped right out. I messed up and didnt ask for her number, if anyone knows her help a brother out!
Overall - 10/10

First time picking up a sw. Had a itch for some woc so I swung by pitkins and cozine this past thursday around 8-9p.m. Nothing on pitkins, cozine had about 10 girls out. I only had $50 and I talked with a few girls and all of them were asking $80-$100 for a cbj. After a couple laps came across a 5'5ish woc spinner dressed in a neon green fishnet suit and a puffer jacket. She had a small cute face and said her name was Honey and that she was just starting her night. She agreed to the $50 and hopped in. Drove to a spot to do the deed and she gave me probably the top 3 best head I got in my life. Nonstop suction for 5mins while I played with her little ass. Busted in the bag gave her some paper towels and she hopped right out. I messed up and didnt ask for her number, if anyone knows her help a brother out!
Overall - 10/10
Coziness?. Where u at the school bus depot?.

On Wednesday, night before Thanksgiving I drove my nephew and his girl friend to her place in Brooklyn. Her place is off the Interborough then I drove down Pennsylvania Ave to the Belt. He wanted to get some food from White Castle on Pennsylvania so I circled around. There were at least 8 street walkers in the back streets. This was around 11 PM. I'm guessing it might be busier when it's not a holiday. Desperate guys were cutting people off to get to women.
My idiot nephew thinks he can work with Jesus to rescue these women. I wanted to kick his ass out of the car LoL.

On Wednesday, night before Thanksgiving I drove my nephew and his girl friend to her place in Brooklyn. Her place is off the Interborough then I drove down Pennsylvania Ave to the Belt. He wanted to get some food from White Castle on Pennsylvania so I circled around. There were at least 8 street walkers in the back streets. This was around 11 PM. I'm guessing it might be busier when it's not a holiday. Desperate guys were cutting people off to get to women.
My idiot nephew thinks he can work with Jesus to rescue these women. I wanted to kick his ass out of the car LoL.
Your nephew has a good heart.

On a regular night its a traffic jam and ladies hanging all over, until popo decide there want have some fun and turn on the lights and seiren and watch the ladies go running.

Just type “Brooklyn New york - the penn stroll” info the you tube search bar.
His post is probably better suited to the NYC streetwalker thread.
He is talking in the ENY stroll which we all know of. The potential to get robbed, arrested or some other scenerio is too much for most although probably the only real SW stroll left in NY with some hot chicks and not just junkies.

Just type “Brooklyn New york - the penn stroll” info the you tube search bar.
His post is probably better suited to the NYC streetwalker thread.
He is talking in the ENY stroll which we all know of. The potential to get robbed, arrested or some other scenerio is too much for most although probably the only real SW stroll left in NY with some hot chicks and not just junkies.
reminds me of van dam in queens lol

I’ve been through the Brooklyn stroll about 3 times last summer but I never picked any girl up. There’s plenty of 8-10s out there I’ll say that. But I doubt you’re gonna get the same service you would get from a $20 WSW. I stopped and talk to some of the women there and they want $80 for a cbj lol smh. Many guys including me are used to $40-$80 for bbjcim or bbfs you’re definitely not going to get those type of services there. Just being honest. However, I don’t blame guys for venturing out, the LI street scene has definitely been scarce for the last year or more.

I’ve been through the Brooklyn stroll about 3 times last summer but I never picked any girl up. There’s plenty of 8-10s out there I’ll say that. But I doubt you’re gonna get the same service you would get from a $20 WSW. I stopped and talk to some of the women there and they want $80 for a cbj lol smh. Many guys including me are used to $40-$80 for bbjcim or bbfs you’re definitely not going to get those type of services there. Just being honest. However, I don’t blame guys for venturing out, the LI street scene has definitely been scarce for the last year or more.
Occasionally you might see them by near entrance to tunnel or by the javitz center. You can see them all about near port authority sometimes during the day or night or near union Square (towards the late spring and summer). If you want can try luck in harlem by 125th st. Its hit and miss.

I drive out there every other week or so . It best when there gems or new talent. Lately it’s been meh . The more I see tho the more I want to come out here . Will be there later on . If anything new pops up will report other then that . A lot of the girls out there are meh . I been very picky lately . Be safe